Atention !

This is a discussion on Atention ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Atention Jdu in this forum is a scammer he scammed me at Knightranking for any Infos he banned on Ranking ...
Page: 1

helvetia

Atention Jdu in this forum is a scammer he scammed me at Knightranking for any Infos he banned on Ranking now any 1 want check here pls http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...st=60&#last

So mods Bann him here 2 to stop this fucking scammer he banned at Ranking

Atention Jdu in this forum is a scammer he scammed me at Knightranking for any Infos he banned on Ranking now any 1 want check here pls http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...st=60&#last

So mods Bann him here 2 to stop this fucking scammer he banned at Ranking[/b]
    Wrong section.

SoullessOne

Maybe Wrong section, but he s right, he got reported as a scammer in Rankings, and they gave proufs enought

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Hmmm try this :P

http://translation.langenberg.com/

lol

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

wrong section reopen it in cheaters section

here is not knightranking here is Ko4life so u must show ur proofs with screenshots of payments and msn logs

after admins or moderators check everything and know that here exist a account of this guy they will sure do anything but they need proof

helvetia

the proofs on ranking just check it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!

the proofs on ranking just check it out !!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    we are no members of ranking we are members of ko4life

when u have to show anything post it here thx

SoullessOne

wrong section reopen it in cheaters section

here is not knightranking here is Ko4life so u must show ur proofs with screenshots of payments and msn logs

after admins or moderators check everything and know that here exist a account of this guy they will sure do anything but they need proof
    [/b]
    lol, ok forget it, Who cares is this is rankings or KO4Life, Helvetia is trying to do u guys a favor reporting this scamer here, so any of you Dont get scammed by that guy or buy Scammed items and accounts, and get insulted by other players that know what happened. As u could read in Rankings this guy could have scammed account and items in several servers.

hes not saying "Bann him No reason", he s saying why and hes giving a link where u and moderators can check what happened. But u prefer to Bother him cos he s giving a Warning and reporting someone from "Rankings" that is a known scammer there and posted it in the wrong place. Or maybe next time u prefer not to be informed about a "lets say Possible scammer". ????

PS: I have not any interest in this, I m not personal friend or clannie of helvetia, I dont hate or have any kind of problems with that other guy, but i think Helvetia doing a good action. I would like to be informed about any "posible" scammer no matter what place this information come from.

lol, ok forget it, Who cares is this is rankings or KO4Life, Helvetia is trying to do u guys a favor reporting this scamer here, so any of you Dont get scammed by that guy or buy Scammed items and accounts, and get insulted by other players that know what happened. As u could read in Rankings this guy could have scammed account and items in several servers.

hes not saying "Bann him No reason", he s saying why and hes giving a link where u and moderators can check what happened. But u prefer to Bother him cos he s giving a Warning and reporting someone from "Rankings" that is a known scammer there and posted it in the wrong place. Or maybe next time u prefer not to be informed about a "lets say Possible scammer". ????

PS: I have not any interest in this, I m not personal friend or clannie of helvetia, I dont hate or have any kind of problems with that other guy, but i think Helvetia doing a good action. I would like to be informed about any "posible" scammer no matter what place this information come from.[/b]
    possible scammers can't be banned for scamming when he tried to scamm it is possible when this guy can show proofs

but not everybody is registered in KoRanking so not all can see the topic

p.s this topic must be repoened in cheaters section

I hope Moderator come soon and lock this one

possible scammers can't be banned for scamming when he tried to scamm it is possible when this guy can show proofs

but not everybody is registered in KoRanking so not all can see the topic

p.s this topic must be repoened in cheaters section

I hope Moderator come soon and lock this one[/b]
    He scammed on another site, why take the chance? You want to deal with him go ahead and get scammed and cry. This guy did us a favor, as long as a mod can actually log onto Rankings to check the proof. I am thankful for people like this guy who took 10 secs of his own effort to save someone else he doesnt know from losing their money. People like him deserve a pat on the back if he even has saved 1 person their hard earned items/money.

Why be a douchebag and not appreciate the gesture?

Banned

Hes been banned now for over a year, Majix banned him for vouching for himself on other accounts.

*hint* he has not logged ko4life since dec 2007.

tommyleonghk

Hes been banned now for over a year, Majix banned him for vouching for himself on other accounts.

*hint* he has not logged ko4life since dec 2007.[/b]
    ko4life mods > koranking mods

lol

:lol:

ko4life mods > koranking mods

lol

:lol:[/b]
    He registered 2 months ago tard.

I dont follow the scamming issues here so I had totally no clue he was a scammer. Otherwise I would never have approved him.