Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Attempted scam my Silent_Scream

This is a discussion on Attempted scam my Silent_Scream within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Right, so I login and I get a PM from this guy asking me to merchant my CS. Of cource ...
Page: 1

Default Attempted scam my Silent_Scream

Right, so I login and I get a PM from this guy asking me to merchant my CS. Of cource I am not that dumb, it is obvious what he was trying to do so dont start talking shit trying to defend him I dont want to hear it. I do not know magic_hq's clan leader so I didn't know who to PM. I know most of these people are legit babas from what I hear so I am not sitting here blaming the whole clan or anything.

I hope proper action is done by REMOVING this guy from clan. If he wanted to see the cs he would have asked to trade, not merchant. After I responded to him calling him a scammer he said nothing to retaliate, he just said OK which is enough to tell me.

1 second i ll post link to assist

redfieldTnT

Listen its not a fucking scam when someone asks u a retarded question -_-

and even if u merch and he buys it its not a scam its called merchanting

They are a afk Pff.
    Leader: GasolineLady
    Assists:Tiborka84
    Luminis_Carnifex
    Kinghtran

Originally posted by redfieldTnT

and even if u merch and he buys it *its not a scam its called merchanting
    he s trying to get the item on merchant.So thats a fucking scam.When i go arena with lvl 1 char and i ask a guy with mds+8 or w/e to show me on merchant,and then i buy it .Its a scam ?

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-redfieldTnT

and even if u merch and he buys it *its not a scam its called merchanting
    he s trying to get the item on merchant.So thats a fucking scam.When i go arena with lvl 1 char and i ask a guy with mds+8 or w/e to show me on merchant,and then i buy it .Its a scam ?[/b]

READ USE UR BRAIN AND LEARN SOMETHING

Nooblvl1 ls merchant ur +10 chitin shield

A:do you merchant and bitch about bein scamed when he buys

B:dont merchant u have ur own mind u dont have to do what others say to do

ITS NOT A FUCKIGN SCAM WHEN U MERCHANT A ITEM AN SOMEONE BUYS IT ITS UR FUCKING BRAIN THAT CANT THINK 2STEPS AHEAD im shure many people agree even ratherbedead who sold his +8 giga and later realized it was his own fault

Im srry if im bein disrespectful but people have to know this to prevent further mishaps

Get a grip I just fucking said don't start telling me it wasent an attempted scam.

B:dont merchant u have ur own mind u dont have to do what others say to do
    That is exactly what I did, but that doesen't mean he is a complete dick for trying it. Everyone knows what a cs is and how much it costs why the heck he ask me to merch it? He could have asked to trade... he is ofraid someone from neworder will tradehack him? Just because ratherbedead didn't do the right thing by merchanting doesen't mean the one that bought it was a dickhead.

Get off my post dude ty. <_<

no1 has Cs+10
    ITS A SCAM

ok lets stop to discuss.

redfieldTnT

first of all the cs +10 was obviously an example

listen when someone asks u to merchant a item that means alot to you
    you have a choice merchant and take a risk or dont

imo if someone merchants something and they dont want it to be bought than DONT MERCHANT IT

noone runs ur life noone can make u do ANYTHING
    hes not a scammer hes a good guy had he bought it anyways it be ur own Fault
    this goes for everyone out there

its not a scam when u merchant something and someone buys it -_-

im shure more people agree this

i merchant chitin shield for 1 coin ur telling me u wouldnt buy it -_-

1 coin - 999,999,999 its all the same thing.......

redfieldTnT

second if u dont want to hear others opinion dont post in a public forum

thers nothing anywhere saying redfieldTn cant post here -_-

first of all the cs +10 was obviously an example

listen when someone asks u to merchant a item that means alot to you *
    you have a choice merchant and take a risk or dont

imo *if someone merchants something and they dont want it to be bought than DONT MERCHANT IT *

noone runs ur life noone can make u do ANYTHING *
    hes not a scammer hes a good guy *had he bought it anyways it be ur own Fault *
    this goes for everyone out there *

its not a scam when u merchant something and someone buys it -_-

im shure more people agree this *

i merchant chitin shield for 1 coin ur telling me u wouldnt buy it -_- *

1 coin - 999,999,999 * *its all the same thing.......
    Just because u have no morals or values doesen't mean others dont. Dont put me down to your level please. I like to earn items not scam them by asking people to merchant an item obviously worth more than 1bil.

redfieldTnT

listen its not my point to say this is cool or everyone should do it but ur calling a person who ive known for a while now a scamer cause he asked u a question that u diddnt like -_-

ur obviously bitter but u know nothing about how good of friends silent is with his clan
    so with that said im shure he wont be banned form the clan thats little drastic dont u think

and i never said i would do this but come one read the definition of scam
    and ull get the point of my arguement

and prove i earned any of my shitty items by scaming anyone -_-
    now ur just tossing accusations and insults because someone disagreed with you -_-

K, Hes not scamming.
    Hes still and noob and a jackass for even trying.

TunaFishyMe

If someone asks you to merchant an item, then there is a possbility they are attempting to scam you. If they wanted to see the stats, they could ask you show you via trade. What is a scam? To cheat someone of something. Trying to convince the guy to merchant an item over 1 bill to buy is trying to cheat him of the full price of the item. Its simple.

The only thing is that the guy might not be serious. I dont think you can tell with the SS

listen its not my point to say this is cool or everyone should do it but ur calling a person who ive known for a while now a scamer cause he asked u a question that u diddnt like -_- *

ur obviously bitter but u know nothing about how good of friends silent is with his clan *
    so with that said im shure he wont be banned form the clan thats little drastic dont u think *

and i never said i would do this but come one *read the definition of scam *
    and ull get the point of my arguement

and prove i earned any of my shitty items by scaming anyone -_- *
    now ur just tossing accusations and insults because someone disagreed with you -_-
    I never accused u of scaming read it again please. I said if a CS was merchanted for 999m by a legit well known player I would not buy it. I don't understand why some people find it so hard to believe there are people like that out there.

He obviously wanted to be lame and get an item he didnt deserve. Scamming isn't defined by what you CAN do in this game, scaming is tricking another player to get an item you normally would not have gotten. If that logic was used you might as well call macroers and dupers non-guilty... I mean they didn't create the hack... or they didnt invent the bug.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast