Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Attempted scam my Silent_Scream

This is a discussion on Attempted scam my Silent_Scream within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, i am from _Magic_HQ_ and first of all i want to say remove the clan name from topic please ...
Page: 2

machine

Hi, i am from _Magic_HQ_ and first of all i want to say remove the clan name from topic please ... we have at 4 new ppl in clan its silent_scream, bronco, kiss_my_sweet_buff and snorkel .. from that guys i cant say 100% if they are clean .. but all other of the clan are 100% legit babas.
    And yea its a bit strange that he wanted that u show your cs in merchant, and i ll talk to him ... but if u get a pm like that .. ignore it >.<

//machine

redfieldTnT

but if u give into his request isnt that more stupidity than bein scamed =/

and u said i have no morals or values (insults)
    and Dont put me down to your level please. I like to earn items not scam them by asking people to merchant an item obviously worth more than 1bil.(called me a scammer)

but let the baby have his bottle is my motto so fine he tried to scam u -_-
    no need to argue with some internet guy any further

Originally posted by machine
    Hi, i am from _Magic_HQ_ and first of all i want to say remove the clan name from topic please ... we have at 4 new ppl in clan its silent_scream, bronco, kiss_my_sweet_buff and snorkel .. from that guys i cant say 100% if they are clean .. but all other of the clan are 100% legit babas.
    And yea its a bit strange that he wanted that u show your cs in merchant, and i ll talk to him ... but if u get a pm like that .. ignore it >.<

//machine
    I have removed ur clan name from the title, but as far as ignoring it sorry I can't. I have gotten plenty of pm's like that and this was the last straw for someone from a legit clan to attempt that is just lame.

and u said i have no morals or values (insults) *
    and Dont put me down to your level please. I like to earn items not scam them by asking people to merchant an item obviously worth more than 1bil.(called me a scammer)
    You generalized me by saying I would have done the same thing... and thats not true. I didn't mean that to insult you sorry if it did.

TunaFishyMe

stupid people get scammed. If you were smart, you wouldnt be scammed over something so stupid. Remember when IB looked like short bows? Every month, someone would post on ranking how someone cancelled trade and put a short bow instead. The guy was stupid but he was still scammed.

redfieldTnT

than its bitterness form the unknown amount of people who asked u this or whatever
    pls post all pm's like this........
    and dont single out one "legit" clan member and post the clans name the leader the assists and all for the reason of bitterness -_-

Why remove it?
    As you can see, boobies is not blaming you clan for anything, its more of a warning to the CL as he couldnt pm him.

Personaly i would buy CS in merchant from ANYONE...
    Then give it back and say they were stupid to merchant it. B)

TunaFishyMe

i know magic HQ is legit. But i feel that if someone made this post without putting the clan name, no one would read it. who the hell is silent scream? i dont know, i dont open thread. But when i see MHQ, then im interested and read and now i know who silent scream is

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i know magic HQ is legit. *But i feel that if someone made this post without putting the clan name, no one would read it. *who the hell is silent scream? *i dont know, i dont open thread. *But when i see MHQ, then im interested and read and now i know who silent scream is
    Thats exactly it. The only reason I removed it anyways is because an assist has seen it and taken notice.

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    i know magic HQ is legit. *But i feel that if someone made this post without putting the clan name, no one would read it. *who the hell is silent scream? *i dont know, i dont open thread. *But when i see MHQ, then im interested and read and now i know who silent scream is
    Thats exactly it. The only reason I removed it anyways is because an assist has seen it and taken notice.[/b]
    By* on title. xD :P

I GAVE HIM THE LINK :wub:

***Old member of MHQ***

cant join again coz of 1 retarded guy-

Cadence96

and even if u merch and he buys it its not a scam its called merchanting
    If "B" tricks "A" to lend him his item by /trade for just 1 day... and the next day "B" doesn't give the item back... is that a scam???? in your theory it isn't bcz traded items aren't suppossed to be returned... u can not say it's "A"'s fault at all...
    And it isn't the same if someone merchants an 1337 item by mistake or cheaper bcz forgot to put a digit on it, than if someone tricks another person to do merchant

Can u feel the heat ?

yeap i have fiesta in my pants

redfieldTnT

eww

hej

Thats exactly it. The only reason I removed it anyways is because an assist has seen it and taken notice.
    You dont need to add clan name if you want the "clan" to read it, i read it directly becuse i saw it was a new member in MHQ.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast