000000 sucks

This is a discussion on 000000 sucks within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have seen 00000 videos and... if this guy have 47.5 % of lvl 70 is this guy stupid lvling ...
Page: 1

MalaViDa

Default 000000 sucks

i have seen 00000 videos and...

if this guy have 47.5 % of lvl 70

is this guy stupid lvling more than 0.2% like all "legit lvl 70"... or someone had edit this char witho more exp... oops !!!

ban him :angry: so his items arent legit too

KrisTysonLegolas

Why is it so bad?

:unsure:

Why arnt his items legit?

EVIDENCE PLEASE

HsK

some level 70 are at more than 50% exp so they are edited ?
    Why edited a char without 70 100% ?

Goofy

omg that was like: :blink:

i know alot of exp "freaks" just w8ting for the lvl cap to open

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

just doing the odd bit of xp here and there adds up. When you thing the length of time 000000 been lvl 70 not hard for him to get alot under his belt.

Most lvl 70 vids are done when that char just gets the lvl, 000000 didn't do that.

Cocaine

Default Re: 000000 sucks

Originally posted by MalaViDa

is this guy stupid lvling more than 0.2% like all "legit lvl 70"... or someone had edit this char witho more exp... oops !!!

umm, theres ALOT of people who exp to 70.100% so that as soon as they implement lvl 71, they can go kill a worm and vuala! lvl 71.

TeaBagging

Originally posted by MalaViDa

uhuhhh.......... ive seen 000000 leveling and killing DMs. Proof hes not legit plz (at lvl 70 he can tank any boss in the game..... theres his money for u) just because he owns u doesnt mean u have 2 complain.

aryan

Originally posted by TeaBagging+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TeaBagging)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MalaViDa

uhuhhh.......... ive seen 000000 leveling and killing DMs. Proof hes not legit plz (at lvl 70 he can tank any boss in the game..... theres his money for u) just because he owns u doesnt mean u have 2 complain.[/b]
    ya and u can't insult his capability pls don't be jealous of him he is a good player in ares and he is kind too

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by aryan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aryan)</div>
    Originally posted by TeaBagging@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MalaViDa

uhuhhh.......... ive seen 000000 leveling and killing DMs. Proof hes not legit plz (at lvl 70 he can tank any boss in the game..... theres his money for u) just because he owns u doesnt mean u have 2 complain.
    ya and u can't insult his capability pls don't be jealous of him he is a good player in ares and he is kind too[/b]
    lol that made me laugh

justicetoall

000000 is shity guy agree no one deny
    but there are more serious problems as koxpers in game who lvl >70 in 2 months !