Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Auto buyer in Moradon CWest Oo

This is a discussion on Auto buyer in Moradon CWest Oo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It doesnt depend of your location, if you put dext +9 jewerly quite cheap, this guy get a software or ...
Page: 1

Banned

It doesnt depend of your location, if you put dext +9 jewerly quite cheap, this guy get a software or any hack to auto buy it, i think he auto buys other items aswell.

Dext +9 ring= 6m = sold as soon i pressed merchant, one hour ago i got a +9 dext pendant, it was same, i was alone (at empty inn).

Banned

yup its a program, they basically set every item in the game with a price, if its below that price it automatically buys it...
    like when i out bus up for 2.2M in CW, TkAii or someone allways buys them and then resells them

BestSin

this is crazy

not bad idea though

yet another way legit players get screwed

Boyce

Fraps this please if you can, id like to see.
    I think the guys behind this are the people that merchant on the lower stairs of moradon ( usually right stairs or bottom of them(right as if your walkin up them)) They ALWAYS have a full merchant with a variety of items. If bought something from one before (Shell i was gnna up) and it was replaced almost instantly by another piece of shell.
    They have items for sale with prices like 9.3, most people would just but 9m but it seems they are trying to make that extra bit of profit.
    Btw one of them is merching a dex +9 ring too

BestSin

Fraps this please if you can, id like to see.
    I think the guys behind this are the people that merchant on the lower stairs of moradon ( usually right stairs or bottom of them(right as if your walkin up them)) They ALWAYS have a full merchant with a variety of items. If bought something from one before (Shell i was gnna up) and it was replaced almost instantly by another piece of shell.
    They have items for sale with prices like 9.3, most people would just but 9m but it seems they are trying to make that extra bit of profit.
    Btw one of them is merching a dex +9 ring too[/b]
    I see a TON of cleaver +7's for 3,060,000 coins

they probably auto-buy them for 3m and re-merch for 3,060,000

totally lame

Arthurios

its also a scam attempt, they say : bro I can help you dupe that item, put it for 999mil in merchant ( a shard +7 or something) then they go away and say via pm, im not near you so remerchant it again and put it for 999 coins etc.

I can't really see it as being that bad, it's kinda good. You wanna get rid of some crap for cheap, they buy it.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

if a programmer really ad the knowledge to make such a complex hack llike this then why isn't he hacking the database?
    Think of allllllll the codes and scripts to search for a number and right click the merchant (whever is it) click on the right slot its in and drag it down into the inventory.

i would say its impossible.

PROVE ME WRONG BITCHES

Hes not lieng, i had like 4 holy waters left over on c-west, i logged in once and was merchanting for 2 coins and they sold instantly. Within a second.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

where did you do it, away from merchants nd next to mobs?

:S another thing to worry about <_<

nk121

a lot of people open a stall as soon as it opens and buys instantly if its low price. could be a hack though

I heard about this too... My friend missed a 0 on his cleaver 7 and it sold within a second apparently. Thought he was drunk or something but it looks like it&#39;s true.

a lot of people open a stall as soon as it opens and buys instantly if its low price. could be a hack though[/b]
    we&#39;re talking about instantly, not 1 second after, like... kabam 0.1 seconds and it ssold...... even if you open the merchant, you still gotta look at the prices, hover your mouse over the item.. so its pretty much impossible... unless he somehow knew which slot the item would be in, and that it was mispriced...

guys plainly and simply this is the work of gold farmers these mans are controlling the servers... its a team of probably chinese gold farmers who have enough gbs at bank to not only sell to all people in server who want to buy , but also enough extra gbs to buy up all mans items and then making more profit from reselling... in this way they are controlling the market...

for example in time of this master skill bug they are making a ton of gbs by holding the slots and then selling gems at inflated prices, also in this time they are bugging bf and getting alot of items everytime bf would open up... so they are making the most gb from selling both master items and cheap uniques... when players dont have enough money to buy master items they are buying gb from these companies and then paying the money right back to them for the gems which are then consumed as the person takes master... so there is always a big demand for master gems and they took alot gbs in this way. also in other servers they are buying up ALL uniques for example every rol rom roc etc and now they will hold all these +0 uniques to control market. they are creating a higher demand for all items because they will hold all items. the reason they love to buy up abyss blessing etc is they are using this shits to kill ultima/felankor/isiloon so they have even more uniques

proably they developed a auto buy program u are forgetting the chinese developed a lot of hacks for cnko which were legit :P
    and usko is always behind in patches so they have these programs just waiting for the patches as they had these patches years before us... also if there was a dupe method on a patch remember they have seen the error before etc :P

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast