Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Auto buyer in Moradon CWest Oo

This is a discussion on Auto buyer in Moradon CWest Oo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; jase read the topic ya noob lol...
Page: 5

jase read the topic ya noob lol

iiason

jase read the topic ya noob lol[/b]
    pfftt, it could of been a joke or a misunderstanding :P

Psy

If you don't mind the autobuyer, try to see how much you can get out of it. Start at 20m, work your way down to the price it buys for.

OverTheTop

uhm i want this proggy too 999 at inventory always online if beramus war begins would be a great deal for me

zabjaka

I would love to see his inventory.. I bet someone has merchanted good items even uniques for few coins and poof.. They're gone xD[/b]
    well, about his inventory, does it not have an end? LOL, like i mean it doesnt finish? coz he can buy his shit on and on righT? or he has a guy tradin with him wen his inventory fills, but that obviously dont make any sense ANYWAY I DUN FKIN KNOW ASFAZSJFAOU S*u3 r3aRERS$%A)(KDFXZKMC <ZXfSd

eatdamuffin

There was a raptor +8 in merchant for 999m and a iron neck for 999m on C-West

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

yes some ppl ahve autobuy programs cuz I merchant wrong a silvery gem for 4m instead 40m and in the second where I press ok for merchant a guy bought it

Banned

well, about his inventory, does it not have an end? LOL, like i mean it doesnt finish? coz he can buy his shit on and on righT? or he has a guy tradin with him wen his inventory fills, but that obviously dont make any sense ANYWAY I DUN FKIN KNOW ASFAZSJFAOU S*u3 r3aRERS$%A)(KDFXZKMC <ZXfSd[/b]
    Letter.

There was a raptor +8 in merchant for 999m and a iron neck for 999m on C-West[/b]
    you owe me a trina u kunt

yesterday i merchanted some +9 dex jewelry and it was autobuyed h34r:

cigcigcig

Well heres a lil vid of me testin this whole thing. First put bus in at 1.5mil nothin happened then put it in for 1mil and as u can see, it wasnt necessarily instantaneous but it was pretty damn quick. I searched around for the name and didnt see it anywhere...so im a believer of this whole thing. Bpmg1990 was the name that bought it btw.

Ko Cheater

Banned

OMG this thing is sick:S I wanted to sell Hb for 700m but, put it in merch for 70m mistacely it was bought with 1 second :lol: ( it actually didn&#39;t happen but would be cool if it happens to some1 lol xD)

OMG this thing is sick:S I wanted to sell Hb for 700m but, put it in merch for 70m mistacely it was bought with 1 second :lol: ( it actually didn&#39;t happen but would be cool if it happens to some1 lol xD)[/b]
    some1 like you for sure <_<

Banned Senior Member

ronark has topcon as autobuyer he is buying all shit for cheap also

b1rdy

Yea there is auto buyers. It&#39;s a fact. and lol @ tompsu

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345