Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need np's? Wolf and clannies...

This is a discussion on Need np's? Wolf and clannies... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; getting kinda desperate arent we ? and u even got exp'ed while tower abusing... rofl...
Page: 1

Default Need np's? Wolf and clannies...

getting kinda desperate arent we ?

and u even got exp'ed while tower abusing... rofl

omgdead

up ^_^

ban all the bug abusers h43r:

Zaria

Hmmm hard to say, but looking at your ss kills, these shots were all taken in a row.
    On the last ss I see Wolf alive and others died. Plus I noticed your pots, and your pictures are all out of order. I'm tired and didn't want to sort things out, since you should have posted the ss in order.

Its only bug abuse if they remain dead to stop the towers from hitting others.

Karpsu

Well if you didn't notice, the towers are hitting a dead guy named R2_BoGaC or something. So no one actually tanked the towers thefore it's bug abuse.

Originally posted by Zaria
    Hmmm hard to say, but looking at your ss kills, these shots were all taken in a row.
    On the last ss I see Wolf alive and others died. *Plus I noticed your pots, and your pictures are all out of order. *I'm tired and didn't want to sort things out, since you should have posted the ss in order.

Its only bug abuse if they remain dead to stop the towers from hitting others.
    +1

and plus on the second pic...u can tell that someone ressed woif.

just to point that out

well... no one tanked the towers when woif got ressed so that is abuse... and ru kidding me ?

ingoring the fact that they r not in order, u can clearly see that they abused the towers... wolf got killed bc he is an idiot

w/e... defend it if u will, its crystal clear that they did not tank the towers

TunaFishyMe

they should make it so that the towers will always hit the closest enemy to them within a certain range. That way there is always at least 1 tower that is able to hit someone.

doesn't looks like they actually went into the base :

looks more like they just sat really close to it

Zaria

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    well... no one tanked the towers when woif got ressed so that is abuse... and ru kidding me ?

ingoring the fact that they r not in order, u can clearly see that they abused the towers... wolf got killed bc he is an idiot

w/e... defend it if u will, its crystal clear that they did not tank the towers

If no one is tanking towers, then some human turned of the switch. :P :lol:

that doesn't show them inside the base, u could have sit in the middle and not have gotten hit

dont u see Havvk ?... he is standing in the middle of the 4 towers and not getting hit

i give up... really it couldnt be more clear

Luckyduck

GIGA, if you look closely you will see themin the middle of the 4 towers. Guys, pls learn how to tank towers. I'll have to post the video I made of huyova tanking all the towers, running throw human CZ base (all the way across) by himself. xD

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

it does look pretty sus

Road

You guys are dumb... The very last pic clearly shows that they are in the middle of town near the warp gate. They are abusing because I do not see any of them getting hit (only one can clearly be seen getting shot at) ... Do you need him to bring the map up next time so you can see they are in the middle of HB? G_G

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast