Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Autocure on warriors?

This is a discussion on Autocure on warriors? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok this includes a story not a name. One warrior was pissing us off ( Zesta, me, Unfaithfull, Randomtask, mia ...
Page: 1

Default Autocure on warriors?

Ok this includes a story not a name. One warrior was pissing us off ( Zesta, me, Unfaithfull, Randomtask, mia ) he just stalked us and was impossible to kill, I mean seriously zesta did debuff him all the time and we almost couldn't get him red ball. No matter he was tormented, parasited my dmg was max 400-500 to him, normally 200. Imagine a warrior who cannot be killed by 5 ppl...well we had 3 dmg dealers 1 sin,archer and bp...and he could stay and fight like 1-3mins and then he fled ( repot? ) and come back.

I am sure he had autocure because noway in hell he had someone cureing him all the time, this continued like 30-45 mins and trust me we fought almost half of the cz. He did die couple times when like 8 ppl jumped on him and he was solo like 80% of time...only solution I can find is autocure and maybe autopot. Anyone seen this before?

Ps. I don't wanna be flamed to n00b and this char is possibly lvl 70 but non off us was low lvl...actually most were +65 lvl.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

or maybe +2 uniques

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    or maybe +2 uniques
    not enough...and why dmg didn't raise after torment or he start redball after parasite?

u'll be surprised ^_^ uniques +2 = higher hp/def, if on a lvl 70 warriorr its normal since + 15% dmg reduction. i personally tried hitting Husytheturk and i hit him 300-400 maliced (which means even less on his screen), and my ap is near 1.8k so it isn't that bad :P

and by any chance, did he carry any shield? ^_^

AquariuZ

Default Re: Autocure on warriors?

Originally posted by wagyar
    Ok this includes a story not a name. One warrior was pissing us off ( Zesta, me, Unfaithfull, Randomtask, mia ) he just stalked us and was impossible to kill, I mean seriously zesta did debuff him all the time and we almost couldn't get him red ball. No matter he was tormented, parasited my dmg was max 400-500 to him, normally 200. Imagine a warrior who cannot be killed by 5 ppl...well we had 3 dmg dealers 1 sin,archer and bp...and he could stay and fight like 1-3mins and then he fled ( repot? ) and come back.

I am sure he had autocure because noway in hell he had someone cureing him all the time, this continued like 30-45 mins and trust me we fought almost half of the cz. He did die couple times when like 8 ppl jumped on him and he was solo like 80% of time...only solution I can find is autocure and maybe autopot. Anyone seen this before?

Ps. I don't wanna be flamed to n00b and this char is possibly lvl 70 but non off us was low lvl...actually most were +65 lvl.
    i have fraps about Krieger auto cure when i was orc h43r:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I can tell you this. Pracite sometimes cures itself, but that's not only warrior that's on every character.

Well, from the endless amounts of hours I've played this game, that NEVER happened to me. Maybe its luck?

When I get duffed, I remain duffed til I get cured or wait til the duff is over. It never cures magically. Also, when I get malice/torment, enemies do more damage, regardless of my defense.

+3 jewelry wont make malice not work. That's something else. Wagyar, whats the name of the warrior?

Noob question- does high curse def lowers the chance of debuff succeeding? My friend had a really hard time duffing one of human warriors, and after a little research he found out that the warr had his curse resist maxed out.
    Can this be the case?

Originally posted by Luigi
    Noob question- does high curse def lowers the chance of debuff succeeding? My friend had a really hard time duffing one of human warriors, and after a little research he found out that the warr had his curse resist maxed out.
    Can this be the case?
    duff is like a 100% thing <_<

That's why i called it noob question :P Had a feeling answer's gonna be like this.

But to pursue this thought a little longer- what does curse resist actually do then? (offtopic i know :P )

Give us a name waggy. <_< -_-

Banned

Auto cure? GYFT PLS

the only duff that cures itself magically is reverse life when your scrolled other than that duff will stay till soemone cures you of just runs out

Originally posted by Luigi
    That's why i called it noob question :P Had a feeling answer's gonna be like this.

But to pursue this thought a little longer- what does curse resist actually do then? (offtopic i know :P )
    makes "poison" attcks from MOBS less.. like barons/cardinals etc

Waggy is talking about Am4ru, 4maru or something like that. Dont recall the name correctly.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast