Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Autocure on warriors?

This is a discussion on Autocure on warriors? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that guy is 70 i think. Last time i fought him he was 69. I dont think hes that good. ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

that guy is 70 i think. Last time i fought him he was 69. I dont think hes that good. I was able to take him down to half a cm with no spear def. But it took a LONG time. I hit him really low. But he was doing golems before i convinced him to 1on 1 with me...maybe he didnt have his auto-cure program on.

sexa

i can explain why ur dmg didnt changed after malice&torment. maybe he was alread maliced and tormented before u meet. but how can he take so low dmg from 3 ppl while tormented and maliced. +5 uniques?

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    Waggy is talking about Am4ru, 4maru or something like that. Dont recall the name correctly.

Yep that's the guy

Deillon

Curse resistance, doesn't that decrease the amount of HP/Def being taken away by debuffs?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lol amaru now i rmb him :lol:

i need a confirmation, is he really lvl 70? ^_^

he seems to be one of the hardest warriors to kill.

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    lol amaru now i rmb him *:lol: *

i need a confirmation, is he really lvl 70? *^_^ *

he seems to be one of the hardest warriors to kill.
    No shit?... <_< Even hype would have died on our hands fully duffed...maybe he would have killed couple of us but still died, just not this guy...torment para no effect what so ever

aM4Ru is Sakuya1711 renamed, one of our ex Blood members char. Was sold/gifted and now its played a by a turk guy. Dunno him, neither if he is lvl70 or not, but wouldn't surprise me.

wagy was one of these fight right outside ob?
    i may be witness :lol:

hej

On my sin it was like 1/10-20 duffs failed, you got maliced/tormented/parasited then 1sec later it gose away, but only 1 time its happened on the warrior.

I play priest, warrior, mage and rogue. With none has happened.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by hej
    On my sin it was like 1/10-20 duffs failed, you got maliced/tormented/parasited then 1sec later it gose away, but only 1 time its happened on the warrior.
    probably reversed life.

hej

Originally posted by Devile
    I play priest, warrior, mage and rogue. With none has happened.
    something should work against you to

But you got supriced evrytime it happend, with the sin you were like run to safe place press cure... it went a way when i was running.

U can ask all ppl in party we are sure all debuffs were failed or cured somehow and in 30 mins there is a lot of duffing...

Also yep few fights were near orc base. That guy was even funny/annoying because he surely was searching us...if he frapsed that I wanna see video if he shows how he did it. Not even +5 items would help him, I remember lordstich to be master of hideheals, he always found a hidden place enough far from party where he could do cures heals etc, but I didn't see priest...and neither he received any heal animation, but what still wonders me most how he didn't die after fully duffed by Zesta. If warrior is duffed I do min 500 dmg, normally 600-800.

I just kept hitting him 200-300 same dmg what I did him before duffs...and even that is damn low. Well couple arrows did +400 but if u count all arrows I wasted him, he should have looked like hedgehog... :blink:

well the one i saw outside ob was you and a priest fighting amaru but there was also a stealthed sin sort half way down the mountain or w/e didnt really see him cure ever but dunno maybe he was helping or something this just what i saw

Ps. could be wrong wasnt paying alot of attention

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast