Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Autocure on warriors?

This is a discussion on Autocure on warriors? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Clixs well the one i saw outside ob was you and a priest fighting amaru but there ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Clixs
    well the one i saw outside ob was you and a priest fighting amaru but there was also a stealthed sin sort half way down the mountain or w/e didnt really see him cure ever but dunno maybe he was helping or something this just what i saw *

Ps. could be wrong wasnt paying alot of attention *
    Yep he had a sin with him at some point, like I said in my first post...but only like 5 mins <_<

doj

i dont think he use autocure.when this happening he playing my(im mia) backside computer and i can saw his screen.he was buffless he just used sw pot maybe thats why dbuff dont make something on him also he was carrying shield

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Luigi
    Noob question- does high curse def lowers the chance of debuff succeeding? My friend had a really hard time duffing one of human warriors, and after a little research he found out that the warr had his curse resist maxed out.
    Can this be the case?
    I've heard this before too actually. I think it bears further research.

Originally posted by doj
    i dont think he use autocure.when this happening he playing my(im mia) backside computer and i can saw his screen.he was buffless he just used sw pot maybe thats why dbuff dont make something on him also he was carrying shield
    Yes he was carrying shield on the time...point is no matter if he duffed or not we couldn't kill him always low dmg...recardless what kinda resist he could gain against duffs they wouldn't work 100%

Mia omg no wonder he kept following us......zzzzzzzz.....Even I would follow u ingame if U would play near me :lol: :P Specially if that pic on our forums is yours j/k

I still think had something really fishy...Devile u should know arrows hurt if u are tormented, no matter what shield u wear and 2-3 other ppl hitting him

:huh: well i know him and as far as i know him hes pretty good player i mean he spend so many hours farming bosses and shits, i dont really think he use any kind of cheats

doj

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-doj
    Yes he was carrying shield on the time...point is no matter if he duffed or not we couldn't kill him always low dmg...recardless what kinda resist he could gain against duffs they wouldn't work 100%

Mia omg no wonder he kept following us......zzzzzzzz.....Even I would follow u ingame if U would play near me :lol: :P Specially if that pic on our forums is yours j/k

I still think had something really fishy...Devile u should know arrows hurt if u are tormented, no matter what shield u wear and 2-3 other ppl hitting him[/b]
    :wub:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Torment/Malice/Massive doesn't autocure , but para sometimes does. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but defenately not a program cuz it's happend to me before.

TunaFishyMe

i think that autocure you guys are talking about it that reverse life skill. Capt told me its just a skill take removes your buff. If you are on scroll, it takes away the buff but then the scroll rebuffs so it looks like its an autocure. Maybe thats what you are refering to. Sometimes if you are paraed, and someone casts reverse life on you, para goes away, and you get your buff back.

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    Torment/Malice/Massive doesn't autocure , but para sometimes does. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but defenately not a program cuz it's happend to me before.
    yea, it kinda happened to me before. like 10 times as i recall.
    still, im not sure at all cuz i wasnt looking my duffs.

So u tell me that warrior who is running alone 30-45mins fighting somehow get's his duffs away...

If I remember right warriors don't have reverse life skill?

If this is today trading lvl 66 rogue with items to high lvl warrior with items...and then I start soloing...

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by wagyar
    So u tell me that warrior who is running alone 30-45mins fighting somehow get's his duffs away...

If this is today trading lvl 66 rogue with items to high lvl warrior with items...and then I start soloing...
    maybe ur duffer did reverselife on him.

Originally posted by Aguila-x-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aguila-x-)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

maybe ur duffer did reverselife on him.[/b]
    Zesta is lvl 70 priest, he said he did all the time torment, parasite, malice only...even some of other priests Mia and Pajatso would have done that some point, it would have been impossible to do that all the time 30-40mins... Besides we were in ventrilo so we knew when he was buffed, how he was debuffed etc...

Interesting to know that reverse life can do that, but trust me it would be quite impossible in this case... <_<

Guys actually i don't care about wagyar's words but ______ and MlA told me about this topic so i'm here. Yes i follow their party nearly 45 min because i try to make angry MlA. MlA and me play in same cafe. She could see my pc we were so close. Also she replied wagyar about this topic. lm lvl 70 and i got my lvl manuel way with my hands not auto macro e.t.c. You are human so u can't see me on lvl. But if you ask orcs they can tell you i was allways in exp. l wanna tell something about deviles words. He can remember i killed hq when i was in esland troll party. He tells he wouldn't suprise if i'm 70 lvl. When i was lvl 64 he was 62 lvl. When i was 65 he was 65 lvl too . Devile you can ask Oscar about my exping. Wagyar you allways blames ppl in forums i dead 2 times in 45 min when i follow your party but other humans killed me not your party. l just used speed pots because priests allways duff me. l did that for fun MlA and me laughed. Thats all if your party couldnt kill me thats your problem not mine because in cz i allways die...

Loca

Originally posted by aM4Ru
    Guys actually i don't care about wagyar's words but ______ and MlA told me about this topic so i'm here. Yes i follow their party nearly 45 min because i try to make angry MlA. MlA and me play in same cafe. She could see my pc we were so close. Also she replied wagyar about this topic. lm lvl 70 and i got my lvl manuel way with my hands not auto macro e.t.c. You are human so u can't see me on lvl. But if *you ask orcs they can tell you i was allways in exp. l wanna tell something about deviles words. He can remember i killed hq when i was in esland troll party. He tells he wouldn't suprise if i'm 70 lvl. When i was lvl 64 he was 62 lvl. When i was 65 he was 65 lvl too * . Devile you can ask Oscar about my exping. Wagyar you allways blames ppl in forums i dead 2 times in 45 min when i follow your party but other humans killed me not your party. l just used speed pots because priests allways duff me. l did that for fun MlA and me laughed. Thats all if your party couldnt kill me thats your problem not mine because in cz i allways die...
    yeah u are nice guy.. :wub: ...and devile xping all the time too i did with devile many times duo apos :wub: gl all
    im quiting this game ....summer ftw B)

l just try to say blaming ppl is so easy i didnt mean Z4 has macro or something. He got fast lvl yea he could, that not means he is a cheater. Also i didnt got fast lvl. Being 70 lvl took much time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast