Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Autocure on warriors?

This is a discussion on Autocure on warriors? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this guy got 70 legit. I always see him at golems and bother him. Regardless, lvl 70 is not god. ...
Page: 4

TunaFishyMe

this guy got 70 legit. I always see him at golems and bother him. Regardless, lvl 70 is not god. Im not saying you are using any programs or anything. But if you are fully duffed, a archer will hit you for at least 700. 2 sins will hit you for a lot. It just seems wierd that you wouldnt die when fully duffed. Thats the issue. No one questioned about your level.

I used shield and i was allways redball so you know master skill? When i turn redball my def higher so damages not much lol wagyar hit me 5++ thats not less. iron neck , glass belt and %15 master skill with shield. Any archer could hit me 7++. Just 70 lvl warriors hit me 7++ when i debuffed.

Husy_The_Turk

i have to admit that Yes.. am4ru is a noob :lol: but he doesnt cheat :wub:

Originally posted by aM4Ru
    Guys actually i don't care about wagyar's words but ______ and MlA told me about this topic so i'm here. Yes i follow their party nearly 45 min because i try to make angry MlA. MlA and me play in same cafe. She could see my pc we were so close. Also she replied wagyar about this topic. lm lvl 70 and i got my lvl manuel way with my hands not auto macro e.t.c. You are human so u can't see me on lvl. But if *you ask orcs they can tell you i was allways in exp. l wanna tell something about deviles words. He can remember i killed hq when i was in esland troll party. He tells he wouldn't suprise if i'm 70 lvl. When i was lvl 64 he was 62 lvl. When i was 65 he was 65 lvl too * . Devile you can ask Oscar about my exping. Wagyar you allways blames ppl in forums i dead 2 times in 45 min when i follow your party but other humans killed me not your party. l just used speed pots because priests allways duff me. l did that for fun MlA and me laughed. Thats all if your party couldnt kill me thats your problem not mine because in cz i allways die...
    Well good that u replied. Fist I don't blame always people..but this is not what U think about me. I was sure u were lvl 70, but U are not first lvl 70 warrior I fight Anyway my dmg was 500 like couple times rest it was 200-300. Even those times u was/should have been duffed. Duffs didn't raise dmg at all. Yes I also mentioned that u did die 2 couple times...now that when u were duffed and 3-5 more people than us jumped on u. That's enough to kill even lvl 75+ character.

I did put ? as autocure, because this was first time I saw this happen and because I couldn't be sure. I also wanted to have discussion if anyone else has seen this. AHM lvl 70 guys are hard to kill, but not as nearly hard u were and u were solo right? Also u did town less then 10 times, wich doesn't make sence because u were duffed all the time, u made a 10-30m flee to pot and then return to fight. Could u explain somehow how u were cured...lupines on always..no assasin...no priest...still u were able to keep fighting. Yes true we only had 3 melees wich is not a lot against lvl 70 warrior, but still enough to make me wonder were u duffed at all. Also zesta was sure u got cured...

I didn't say anything about your lvl, not your items...like I said not even +3 uniques would be able to explain how it looked in my screen. 1-3 times I would understand but 40 mins....that's a lot of fighting

lol u hit me allways same dmg cuz i never wasnt cured. i towned then turned back u were near orc base. MlA was watching my pc sometimes. i wasnt cured cuz u allways duff me. Just used speed pots and i can tell u nearly 10 warriors in orc side harder than me. l can tell you my items here full shell +7 ,iron neck, glass belt, we +1, we +0, roc +1, roc +0.. thats all. Also you know i runned to you but sin and you hit me i allways run away from you. if i didnt run u would kill me. You are archer so u couldnt hit me when i got away from you and your sin couldnt kill me cuz i used dd helmet and dd +40 shield. You couldnt kill me because you were archer that is the story if you were sin or warrior i couldnt get close your party alone and if ur bp not with you when attacked you. When i first attack your bp near you but later he or she is not with you you were 4 ppl many times. Also i didnt attack you alone you were near orc base so many orcs also attacked you many times. You didnt fight with me in 45 min. l just run of you. Thats the story.. im waiting if you have any other question i can explain atm.

lol u hit me allways same dmg cuz i never wasnt cured. i towned then turned back u were near orc base. MlA was watching my pc sometimes. i wasnt cured cuz u allways duff me. Just used speed pots and i can tell u nearly 10 warriors in orc side harder than me. l can tell you my items here full shell +7 ,iron neck, glass belt, we +1, we +0, roc +1, roc +0.. thats all. Also you know i runned to you but sin and you hit me i allways run away from you. if i didnt run u would kill me. You are archer so u couldnt hit me when i got away from you and your sin couldnt kill me cuz i used dd helmet and dd +40 shield. You couldnt kill me because you were archer that is the story if you were sin or warrior i couldnt get close your party alone and if ur bp not with you when attacked you. When i first attack your bp near you but later he or she is not with you you were 4 ppl many times. Also i didnt attack you alone you were near orc base so many orcs also attacked you many times. You didnt fight with me in 45 min. l just run of you. Thats the story.. im waiting if you have any other question i can explain atm.
    Kinda pathetiv for a lvl 70 warrior with that gear to use a dd shield against 1/2 sins. :|

TunaFishyMe

he was fully duffed.

if u you wanna fun and you are alone to 4 ppl (2 priest) that is not pathetic. That is just effective ok?

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by wagyar
    So u tell me that warrior who is running alone 30-45mins fighting somehow get's his duffs away...

If I remember right warriors don't have reverse life skill?

If this is today trading lvl 66 rogue with items to high lvl warrior with items...and then I start soloing...
    he could have had 70 points in Defence and 10 in master....that would be hard to kill.

0wnoR

Default Re: Autocure on warriors?

Originally posted by wagyar
    WHO THE FUQ IS AM4RU?! One warrior was pissing us off ( Zesta, me, Unfaithfull, Randomtask, mia ) he just stalked us and was impossible to kill, I mean seriously zesta did debuff him all the time and we almost couldn't get him red ball. No matter he was tormented, parasited my dmg was max 400-500 to him, normally 200. Imagine a warrior who cannot be killed by 5 ppl...well we had 3 dmg dealers 1 sin,archer and bp...and he could stay and fight like 1-3mins and then he fled ( repot? ) and come back.

I am sure he had autocure because noway in hell he had someone cureing him all the time, this continued like 30-45 mins and trust me we fought almost half of the cz. He did die couple times when like 8 ppl jumped on him and he was solo like 80% of time...only solution I can find is autocure and maybe autopot. Anyone seen this before?

OMG HAX!! fuqing inbreeder!!
    :lol: :lol:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

if u you wanna fun and you are alone to 4 ppl (2 priest) that is not pathetic. That is just effective ok?
    /agree

when i massived arrogant prick he could only put on a cs and run

There is a standard place on ares2 where u can find a high-level macro party, raiba - golems, last spot where ppl rearly come. There is few ppl who macro there every othere night ( MRCraig, ChiIldren, PsihodelicTrance, and some turkish names i dont remmember... ) and they were easy to kill with a Giant Golem and few Stone Golems.
    But when new pach came out it was almost impossible... I had to lure a Giant and 2 Stones to kill one archer...Their priest just kept healing. And there was no animation... not even for mana pots. Priest armors got all fuked up and after like 4-5 mins he died. I couldnt belive my eyes.
    So new cheat- no animation for skills,and auto-pot with no cooldown? Probably.PK will be crap if priest can run arround and cure/heal with no animation.
    GJ ... cheaters >> K2.

Mahican

I am inclined to agree with this guy who wrote the topic. Anything is possible. Today I was in cz and I was watching a macroed level 70 warrior who is also babashopped or duped to the hilt. I stealthed up, watched him do the animation for lupine eyes and then he came after me :wacko:

Originally posted by Mahican
    I am inclined to agree with this guy who wrote the topic. Anything is possible. Today I was in cz and I was watching a macroed level 70 warrior who is also babashopped or duped to the hilt. I stealthed up, watched him do the animation for lupine eyes and then he came after me *:wacko:
    lol maybe he is in party and in party there is a sin, lupin eyes and he saw him :blink:

Mahican

Originally posted by aM4Ru+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aM4Ru)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mahican
    I am inclined to agree with this guy who wrote the topic. Anything is possible. Today I was in cz and I was watching a macroed level 70 warrior who is also babashopped or duped to the hilt. I stealthed up, watched him do the animation for lupine eyes and then he came after me *:wacko:
    lol maybe he is in party and in party there is a sin, lupin eyes and he saw him :blink:[/b]
    Did you not read what i wrote? :P I saw the warrior cast the animation for lupine eyes, then that same warrior came after me .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast