Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Autocure on warriors?

This is a discussion on Autocure on warriors? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Mahican+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mahican)</div> Originally posted by aM4Ru @ <!--QuoteBegin-Mahican I am inclined to agree with this guy who ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by Mahican+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mahican)</div>
    Originally posted by aM4Ru@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mahican

I am inclined to agree with this guy who wrote the topic. Anything is possible. Today I was in cz and I was watching a macroed level 70 warrior who is also babashopped or duped to the hilt. I stealthed up, watched him do the animation for lupine eyes and then he came after me *:wacko:

lol maybe he is in party and in party there is a sin, lupin eyes and he saw him :blink:
    Did you not read what i wrote? :P I saw the warrior cast the animation for lupine eyes, then that same warrior came after me . [/b]
    waah sorry then :P

Mahican

:P np

Someone lock this topic. It's sad but true why one should bother write anything to cheater section...

1) your post get's flamed and 100x stupid n00bs call u idiot
    2) nothing will be done by GMs
    3) 50% thinks u are forsete :unsure:

First of all I didn't wanna say warriors name because I wasn't 100% sure, I wanted to find explanation how this was done. I have to say that all this replies didn't explain anything how it happened and made me more suspicious. Now 4maru calls me flamer, lol do search of my 500 posts and u will find that cheater reports are defenetly least what I have written.

Those who call me n00bs are most funniest guys...they have played usko 6 months and think they know something. Dudes I started play KO 10 days since Cypher server opened and harsh to say I know more game bugs than u have pimples and that is hell of a lot.

Also learn one thing about this game, if u can imagine some thing to be done, then it can be done in Usko. Also saying someone is your friend/lover/dad/sister/unborn child doesn't prove a thing, I don't give a shit if someone is anounced a saint by pope. I have seen many people cheat, even people I concidered my friends and no they are not snakes irl, actually really nice guys.

I still don't know how this happened, but hell no it was normal...gamebug? cheat? too much sperm on my screen? I have no clue, but what ever u say it shouldn't have happened.

Originally posted by wagyar
    Someone lock this topic. It's sad but true why one should bother write anything to cheater section...

1) your post get's flamed and 100x stupid n00bs call u idiot
    2) nothing will be done by GMs
    3) 50% thinks u are forsete *:unsure: *

First of all I didn't wanna say warriors name because I wasn't 100% sure, I wanted to find explanation how this was done. I have to say that all this replies didn't explain anything how it happened and made me more suspicious. Now 4maru calls me flamer, lol do search of my 500 posts and u will find that cheater reports are defenetly least what I have written.

Those who call me n00bs are most funniest guys...they have played usko 6 months and think they know something. Dudes I started play KO 10 days since Cypher server opened and harsh to say I know more game bugs than u have pimples and that is hell of a lot.

Also learn one thing about this game, if u can imagine some thing to be done, then it can be done in Usko. Also saying someone is your friend/lover/dad/sister/unborn child doesn't prove a thing, I don't give a shit if someone is anounced a saint by pope. I have seen many people cheat, even people I concidered my friends and no they are not snakes irl, actually really nice guys.

I still don't know how this happened, but hell no it was normal...gamebug? cheat? too much sperm on my screen? I have no clue, but what ever u say it shouldn't have happened.
    i played this game 2 years hmm more than you and i have told u why u couldnt kill me lol. You arent sure if i had auto cure and u didnt want to tell my nick BUT u told my nick to Devile right?
    You just thought i had auto cure but u told to devile my nick.So why u told my nick? lool i killed ur whole party with one tote? Nope i just run and run also town.i hit u 2136412 dmg? nope just annoy u and escape. How can u think im a cheater then? i can tell u the reason. l made u angry so u flamed me. Thats all!

First when did u start play, because if U have played 2 years more than me, there wasn't even Korko....Cypher server opened 1.5 years before even Ares...KO was around 1-2 years old around then. I told nick to Devile because he asked it, u know he is a player I trust, he was GM i trusted...trust me there is like 2-3 GMs in this server history who didn't fuk up things.

Ask Mia to transelate u, what I originally posted...most interesting thing was that dmg stayed same no matter u just got duffed, all who hit u saw same. I just wanted to know how u survived, I was sure u were lvl 70...there is no lvl 70 skill wich makes dmg stay same with duffs....only 5% more dmg reduce to lvl 65 skill.

lvl 70 warrior is real tank, but after torment parasite it becomes killable...just U didn't come. After torment I kept hitting you 200-300 dmg with your shield on. After torment I do lvl 70 warrior around 500-650 dmg even he would be running a kuku in his hand. Yep all that dd u might have weared can explain why sin hits u low, but still tormented and 300dmg with spike? But let's forget the sin, there was bp also hitting u, he should have hit u quite bit because u were wearing DD shield and dd items like u said before..still he made shitty dmg.

First my tought is that someone is cureing u, then we saw no cure. So next tought was is there a bug for duffs or somekinda trick we don't know. Cheating was last thing on my mind.

Originally posted by wagyar
    First when did u start play, because if U have played 2 years more than me, there wasn't even Korko....Cypher server opened 1.5 years before even Ares...KO was around 1-2 years old around then. I told nick to Devile because he asked it, u know he is a player I trust, he was GM i trusted...trust me there is like 2-3 GMs in this server history who didn't fuk up things.

Ask Mia to transelate u, what I originally posted...most interesting thing was that dmg stayed same no matter u just got duffed, all who hit u saw same. I just wanted to know how u survived, I was sure u were lvl 70...there is no lvl 70 skill wich makes dmg stay same with duffs....only 5% more dmg reduce to lvl 65 skill.

lvl 70 warrior is real tank, but after torment parasite it becomes killable...just U didn't come. After torment I kept hitting you 200-300 dmg with your shield on. After torment I do lvl 70 warrior around 500-650 dmg even he would be running a kuku in his hand. Yep all that dd u might have weared can explain why sin hits u low, but still tormented and 300dmg with spike? But let's forget the sin, there was bp also hitting u, he should have hit u quite bit because u were wearing DD shield and dd items like u said before..still he made shitty dmg.

First my tought is that someone is cureing u, then we saw no cure. So next tought was is there a bug for duffs or somekinda trick we don't know. Cheating was last thing on my mind.

i told you before ur bp was near u when i first attack. Later i didnt see ur bp near u. lf bp was allways near u i couldnt get close to you. i had +100 dd on me. You tell u hit me 200-300 but when i looked ur damages i saw 5++ all the time.Just my first attack my clan member cured me thats all. Never been cured cuz curing was useless allways duffed.

wagg next time get pro mage please all know that freeze = died or /town (ha gay)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345