BE AWARE FROM RUMOR

This is a discussion on BE AWARE FROM RUMOR within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi guys that guy from slowakia try tp screw up ppl.they send money then put hold on it besides he ...
Page: 1

Aler0n

hi guys that guy from slowakia try tp screw up ppl.they send money then put hold on it besides he is liar
    be careful dont give any item before you put the money in your pocket.His real name is roman krocek from bratislava slowakia.
    he sent me money for +2 sse i went to wu but couldnt pick the money up then he was like you picked it.i called wu center they told me money on hold ?? hold wht does it mean ? it means youcant get the money.then i told him the situation he was gonna go wu brach and solve the problem but he didnt.he took the money back now he is saying i took the money.

1800 235 0000 << western union phone number toll free you can call and give them the number and ask then wht happen

transaciton number was 827 090 6281

just be careful about that scammer

Aler0n

i called wu again just now if you read this idiot go tou wu branch with the fukin recied and they give your money back cause they reject the send that money and dont talk if you dont know shit

Are you sure it&#39;s not mistake or problem at WU?

Aler0n

mistake belong to wu o solve the problem but idiot still havent go to branch and ask them wht is goin on.
    im not gonna spend anymore time about it .its his problem after now.

exot

So, very very nice Aler0n. All lies...

NOBODY IS ABLE TO PUT "HOLD" ON MONEY AT WU!!! NOBODY!
    Roman Korcek alias "Krvavy Necht" sent money 100EUR to Sualp Gumus Torronto Canada, status on WU was "picked up" when we tried to check it. Then he told us his story about HOLD and whatever. WE SENT 100 EUR and GOT NOTHING!!! THATS ALL! Believe or not, its true. I made a lots of trades, Roman Korcek alias "Krvavy Necht" made a trades for thousands dollars, he&#39;s one of best buyers on ko4life ever.

So made your own oppinion in this case. This is some kind of WU mistake or scam from Aler0n side.