Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awp?::Death by nazi::?Hieh::Hitler?

This is a discussion on Awp?::Death by nazi::?Hieh::Hitler? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by buying_char+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(buying_char)</div> Originally posted by ch00bie @ <!--QuoteBegin-Norgrenator he told me he scammed some guy because the ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by buying_char+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(buying_char)</div>
    Originally posted by ch00bie@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Norgrenator

he told me he scammed some guy because the guy scammed one of his friends so you could say that he scammed a scammer thats just what i heard tho

I told you that?
    ok 1quistion if he (scammed)(hacked) u

why didnt scam he me duel md+8 and fp+8 i think it more worth ....[/b]
    forgot somthing i gave it 2 him cozz i want it on me new char so he got it ins his Inverotry

Sage i still wait for proove that he scammed/hacked u ...

Noobie_of_the_world

No dude he told me on MSN and ingame that he was going to scam a guy and at the time i didnt know who but then after it happend he gave me the MS+6 and told me if weastwick asks tell him ill BRB and then he went and got his mage and came back and got it and said ha that mother fucker just got scammed then i found out later that week that him and :L:W: were duping shit like silver bars and DLW's items and now he is accusing me of hacking him and shit but if i wanted to hack him i would have dont it long ago but he lost it for himself by duping and scamming ppl so fuck that dude since all he can do is accuse ppl for his mistakes!

ch00bie

Originally posted by Noobie_of_the_world
    No dude he told me on MSN and ingame that he was going to scam a guy and at the time i didnt know who but then after it happend he gave me the MS+6 and told me if weastwick asks tell him ill BRB and then he went and got his mage and came back and got it and said ha that mother fucker just got scammed then i found out later that week that him and :L:W: were duping shit like silver bars and DLW's items and now he is accusing me of hacking him and shit but if i wanted to hack him i would have dont it long ago but he lost it for himself by duping and scamming ppl so fuck that dude since all he can do is accuse ppl for his mistakes!
    lol I got on my mage? Theo nly time I "got on my mage" is when I told you i was going to and switch to d2 to gety our noob ass away.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Noobie_of_the_world
    WHERE IS THE PROOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Banned

i have pics of him and D:L:W: duping he even told me in pm that he was

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by BabaShop
    i have pics of him and D:L:W: duping he even told me in pm that he was

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFF

SEND SCREEN SHOT!!!!!!!!!!! where is the fuking proof

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12