Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Aww Pwnerbaba & kaching

This is a discussion on Aww Pwnerbaba & kaching within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hacked pwnerBaba on his 75 mage Ur justa bitch now u can cry lil sad boi Fukkin scammer Mother ...
Page: 1

PSYK0SIN

Red face

I hacked pwnerBaba on his 75 mage Ur justa bitch now u can cry lil sad boi Fukkin scammer Mother fukker son of a thief
    U can burn in hell NiGgAa

Tnx to scallie-lad who gave me some good advices

#########PSYK0SIN has defeated PwnerBaba & Kaching############

No comment

Hostage

Cool, now I can ban you for scamming people. Fucking moron.

PSYK0SIN

he scammed me nd a lot of people from this community
    Its just a payback i posted it cuz a lot of people will love to hear this ^^

Greatness
    Taoruq
    fridulin

Hostage

2 wrongs dont make a right.

This shows what kind of person you are. Now that people know you're a hacker, how are you to be trusted?

PSYK0SIN

hostage check ur PMs
    Im trying to cover my ass right now :/

Im a trusty guy im not asking for vouchers cuz its wrong NIR had a bnunch of vouchers very old and he scammed chili No?

its not related to how old u are or nationality or language if i had a dirty mind i wud have scammed a lot of people most of my trades the partner gives me info first nd i assure them that it gonna be just like a short souvenir . 2minutes they have their accounts nd happy trading with me

if ive scammed anyone so just report me right here in this topic

Nd Parasitic you just shut up Boston cream if it happens that you pass by this topic <3

Hostage

I&#39;m just telling you how I see it man, no hard feelings.

PSYK0SIN

I&#39;m just telling you how I see it man, no hard feelings.[/b]
    i understand

he scammed me nd a lot of people from this community
    Its just a payback i posted it cuz a lot of people will love to hear this ^^

Greatness
    Taoruq
    fridulin

[/b]
    nice work man i got those guys back a little 2 once they scammed me i convinced 1 of em tht i would give him items if he let me on the account and then i dlvled the mage a few lvls and deleted the valkery armors.....i no im not even but was fun :P

PSYK0SIN

nice work man i got those guys back a little 2 once they scammed me i convinced 1 of em tht i would give him items if he let me on the account and then i dlvled the mage a few lvls and deleted the valkery armors.....i no im not even but was fun :P[/b]
    u left ur signature at least ^^

walkitout

like hostage said 2wrong thing dont make something right, u could be fair and sell it for items tho if u wanna help the scammed people.. but yea if u dont makes u a scammer too

PSYK0SIN

like hostage said 2wrong thing dont make something right, u could be fair and sell it for items tho if u wanna help the scammed people.. but yea if u dont makes u a scammer too [/b]
    iv been scammed as well nd because of samir nd Ruthvik my sin in ronark got banned pff

Banned for scamming.

owned us? ya right dream on , we still got alot joseph put lots of items on it plx <3
    and u got banned from koxp , wasnt ur sin , u have never been scammed cause u dont have shit

PSYK0SIN

owned us? ya right dream on , we still got alot joseph put lots of items on it plx <3
    and u got banned from koxp , wasnt ur sin , u have never been scammed cause u dont have shit[/b]
    English plz
    scam me tonight plz if u can Show me what u can do .
    scam me today i scam u tomorow
    bitch ass
    nd its Youssef not Joseph u dumb piece o-shit

Banned for scamming.

english plz? make me laugh english isnt my 1st language im not even insulted because i can speak dutch better then u french and hmm prolly turkish?
    proof u got scammed by samir? cause ur reply didnt tell shit bout samir and ruthvik scamming u
    imo u should get banned too lol admitting to scam fool
    o and btw samir never hacked ur Ko4Life acct u just gave it to him retard , cause u still have a topic bout selling a mage.. u know which one ^_^

PSYK0SIN

i gave him access to sell hsi mage not to go nd spread the word Imalittlegay lets talk about u mother fukker the MODs here trusted u gave u a specific MOD tittle nd u played the mother fukker nd scammed someone who trusted u more than a K2 CS staff member :/ Foolish u have no sense man ...It proovs that ur cheap nd low life

Nd samir did scam me i trusted him gave him a cess to my best friend&#39;s warrior in manes he struggled 2months to ekip hsi char nd u took everything that was unforgivable....Of cousre i played the dumb nd said oh i got scammed by someone while samir was saying oh man tahts gay fukk that scammer ...I knew its him cuz he was the only one who ahd access nd my friend was on vacation ... u dumb asses GTFO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast