scammer magemile

This is a discussion on scammer magemile within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he scammed me a lot of items we were meant to trade my items on pathos for his on edena ...
Page: 1

IINeroII

he scammed me a lot of items we were meant to trade my items on pathos for his on edena he even showed me fraps of the items on his dlw bp called TheExtrem and his email is <[email protected]> he is not to be trusted i wont be using ko4life no more to do trades thats twice i been stung by a noob but i notice its either turks or other gobble speakin fools who do it never english or american i guess its just fools from turkey and shit

Mage_Of_HeLl

any proof?

IINeroII

any proof?[/b]
    why the fuk would i lie i got a lvl 70 warrior with all good items and all +8 and i dont need proof im just warning u guys if u trade with him u will see and is it not u and if peeps are really that bothered i will prove it i got all the ss i need to prove he is a lie a theif and a fukin joke just like all the other wanka&#39;s that play ko (americans are ok and english FUK THE REST OF U)

IINeroII

[quote]
    any proof?
    [/quote
    and as u have only asked me to prove my scam im guessin u know the fool

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

why u acuse without a proof? :mellow:

IINeroII

why u acuse without a proof? :mellow:[/b]
    im not acusin im actually tellin u he is a fukin scammer and i aint wastin my time uploadin ss to a website to post to tell u i will just let u ungrateful pricks trade him and see what happens then dont cry and say u wernt told u fukin retard