POST ALL DLW +60 GUYS HERE DIEZ SEVER

This is a discussion on POST ALL DLW +60 GUYS HERE DIEZ SEVER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sic of all these guys post them all here lord_falcom supanova Trained_to_kill clan but dw he dies easy...
Page: 1

THEAXE

Default POST ALL DLW +60 GUYS HERE DIEZ SEVER

sic of all these guys post them all here

lord_falcom supanova Trained_to_kill clan but dw he dies easy

5DollahSuckySucky

the pic is small

THEAXE

lol i know fixing it now fixed

I know one name in particular......

Zagorrrrr....i think that's enough r's. Lvl 62+ bp from The_Who on orc side. Found him several times in dlw, killed in several times also. pretty shit bp when a lvl 50 sin can redball him in no time at all. How do I know he's 62+......judgement ftw.

Also a orc sin named haikenstok or something like that. Spikes me for 1k+, and no I wasn't maliced or anything cause I found him more than once and 1k+ dmg each time.

There was also a mage named Darkness_Magician on the orc side....nova ftw.

a few more sins that I don't remember names for.

There was also a human sin 60+ that kept following me and ksing me at times, man I wish I would remember to hit the ss key every now and then.

And who is s_a_r_s on the orc side anyway....jingles his ass off to try and kill me, but if I get him alone and turn around to 1v1 him I start spankin him...and he runs off....then he stops to illusion me and come back...still can't kill me so he runs off to find more friends to come chase me down and jingle all the way.