I apologize for this essay of a post. But for all to know the truth without a doubt, this all needs to be said.

I’m sure many of you have read one of the posts going on discussing how DD/Hamed/Ghala scammed me. I bought his account and made the mistake of changing the password before I changed the email. I found out later of course that when you change your password, it sends the new one to the email you have associated with the account. So, I basically emailed the password on the account to a person who had the seal/unseal password, and all of the secret questions and answers. Of course this is a bad, stupid mistake on my part.

I got access to the account at about 2:00 pm PST on Friday, February 1st. I traded all my gear over to my new char that night, and linked a G1 account to it on Saturday evening. Over the weekend I also sold my level 75 mage over to help pay for what I had spent on the level 79.40.

On Tuesday, February 5th I had been on the account up until about 10:00am PST. Then I again went to try and log into the website from work at around 2:00 pm only to find that I was receiving a wrong password message. I attempted to have the password emailed to myself with no success. After some thinking and investigating, I realized what I had done in emailing the password to DD. Like anyone else, I automatically assumed that he had scammed the account and all of my items that I transferred over. Most notably this list of items included:

Elixer Staff +8
Crimson Paldron +5/15 Rebirth
Skeleton Belt
Ring of Fire +1
Ring of Fire
Elemental Pendant +1
Dual Lich King’s Pride
Dual Cleric Earrings
3-4 Gold Bars in Coins
8XXX to 9XXX Red and Blue Pots
Several Gems from level 70 event
About $75 USD in scrolls
Lobo staff +0

Some time on Thursday the 7th of February, I receive a pm via KO4L from someone claiming to be DD’s sharer and a request to talk on msn. I of course oblige him and meet Cradow who tells me he was a sharer of the account and was scammed by DD. I come to find out that DD had apparently sold the account they shared together as well as a lot of items purchased by Cradow without his permission. Of course when DD sold the account to me had made no mention of any of this, which I made clear to Cradow. Cradow also then told me that he just wanted to let me know that he had gained access to the account back via a support ticket submitted by the third sharer of the account: keke/babybash/dratinee. He informed me also that unfortunately, when he logged onto the account it had been totally stripped and all that remained was a body belt . . . . great.

Though I did not expect Cradow of foul play, I requested to see a screenshot of the ticket they had submitted that showed the date and time they got the account back just so I could know 100% it was DD and not him that had ripped off my items. Cradow was happy to oblige, though could not produce this sceen shot himself keke was the one who actually submitted the ticket. It took about a day for Cradow to get keke to produce the ticket, but the following is what I was finally shown:

(Please note in all the following images, what is shown covered up in black was done so by keke. What is shown covered in green, and ONLY what is shown in green was covered by me. I only did this because it is against KO4L rules to post account login ID’s and other such information. Majix as well as Cradow have seen the originals and they can attest to this.)

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1...sticketjr8.jpg

Curious as to when the ticket was first submitted, I asked to see the top of it. I was shown this:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6127/ko...ickettopdz9.jpg

This shows that the date and time keke received the account back was in line with when he said he told Cradow he had. However, I found it odd that the ticket had been submitted even before I had purchased the account from DD. I began to suspect that it wasn’t DD at all who had robbed me of all those items and that keke had edited the screen shots he sent me, changing the dates to prove his innocence. At the time though I could not prove it.

I realized 2 other key things earlier in the week. First, once you link a KOL account to a G1 account, it is impossible to change the email associated with you KOL account outside of having a CSR do it. You can also only change the login password to your KOL account via your G1 account. No one knew the login information to the G1 account besides me, NO ONE. So even though I had emailed DD the new password, he wouldn’t have been able to change the email or password to the KOL account. Only CSR could have changed that info.

Second, I found out that once you link a G1 account to a KOL account, can actually access all of the support tickets that are submitted for that KOL account through logging into G1. Staying persistent and wanting to find out the truth, I continued to monitor all of the KOL support tickets submitted through the DD account.

Wednesday the 13th of February, Cradow told me that he had sold his portion of the account to keke so now full ownership was his. When this occurred, keke began to attempt to change the seal/unseal pass on the account. CSR must have caught wind of this whole business because they replied with the generic “no support will be given for bought/sold/shared/traded accounts” and closed the ticket. Keke then responded to the ticket attempting to say that the account was not shared, that he had been hacked and had received access back through customer support. He posted a screenshot of the ticket to prove it:

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/8...ticket2ny7.jpg

LOOK AT THE DATE AND TIME HE WAS GRATED ACCESS BACK TO THE ACCOUNT. The information was changed EXACTLY within that 4 hour window that I had not been on the account. The bastard edited the screen shot he sent me and I knew it and now I had the proof. I know what you are thinking, “well how do I know that you didn’t just edit that ticket Van?” What is blacked out on the two tickets is quite different if you take the time to compare them, including the login name for the account that submitted the tickets. How the HELL could I have guessed that login name?

Now I knew for sure who had robbed me so badly. It was KEKE. He scammed me and lied about it to everyone including his longest closest friends in this game. He has robbed me of 1k+ USD worth of items and left me without a thing. No character, no account, no items, NOTHING. I realize that he was undoubtedly angry and frustrated having been part of the scam that DD did to him and Cradow and could just be taking it out on me. So, I offered him to just pass me all my items back, that we would forget the whole thing and I would not reveal him to the KO community. I made sure he knew I did not claim ownership over the DD account as I did not agree with what DD had done to him and Cradow and that I only wanted back what was mine. I offered to give him the information to the G1 account associated with the DD KOL account once I had received all of my items back. He of course chose NOT to take this offer. I am sorry for this freakin essay of a post, but all of this needed to be said so that the community would know as I do for 100% without a doubt that

<div align="center">KEKE aka BABYBASH aka DRATINEE IS A THEIF AND A SCAMMER.</div>

The proof is all there and it is undeniable. Those that do not want to be robbed or scammed or lied to are advised not to associate with him or any of his characters. If the KO4L moderators hold any of the values of this forum true then they should rip keke of his ventrilo moderator status and ban him forever from this forum immediately.