Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

BABY BASH AKA KEKE A SCAMMER AND A THEIF

This is a discussion on BABY BASH AKA KEKE A SCAMMER AND A THEIF within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sad// It was same with sarevok stupid scammer he scammed items of jagger because he was thinking that jagger hacked ...
Page: 2

nocomment

sad// It was same with sarevok stupid scammer he scammed items of jagger because he was thinking that jagger hacked him without any proofs LOL. bye

You played DD for maybe 2 weeks. You got maybe.. 1 level. DD already had his own items...

So you go and scam the mage back from the innocent buyer who knew nothing about sharer situation etc... and to boot all his items that he earned hard. The best part is that you let the blame slide on to DD, how convenient.

Nice...

Damn man.. you were cool too.

this was unexpected............................. :/

chimera2888

can i have his vent mod =D

This will be the only response I have to this.

This started back when I traded my lvl 70 rogue away for a lvl 66 mage and lvl'd it all the way to 72 within 1 month. I bought my first gold prem ever in the history of KO after hitting lvl 72, thinking I was going to get to lvl 75. Within 2 days of buying the prem, my mage was hacked back by the owner.

I lost:
    Oasis +7
    EP
    Glassbelt
    2x Rols
    Crim +8s
    Entire inn page of scrolls

Sure it sucked that I lost all of this especially on a new server, but I didn't stop. I continued to merch/re-merch BUS's, then gems/drops so that I could eventually sell off the coins to get back some of the time/money I spent on this game. Then I was offered to play on DangerDuck at lvl 76. I accepted and with only 2 people xping, got it to lvl 79 + 40%ish. I spent all that time grinding expecting to be able to play on a lvl 80 mage. Then all of a sudden with no warning, the owner of DangerDuck decides to quit. Both me and another sharer get fucked over and we have to hope that we will be compensated after he sells everything off? No, I got the payment info from Cradow(2nd Sharer) who bought almost all prems/kc on that account and retrieved the account. In between this, DangerDuck ends up selling the account for only $500 to Van. He puts all his items on it and within a couple of days, CS responds and gives me the account back with all of Van's items.

I saw this as a chance to be compensated for everything that I had done on DangerDuck and get something back from my first mage.

I'm sorry that Van had to get caught in the middle and get scammed out of this, but I was not going to let myself get scammed TWICE.

-Cradow has been compensated for what he lost on the mage already.
    -All of vans items have been sold/traded away
    -I will be quitting KO because of this/school
    -I have already removed myself from a vent mod

Once again I am sorry about what happened.[/b]
    LoL so much bullshit via customer support, now I realize how terrible it must have been for a person to work as a CSRep in K2. It is obvious that they are sharing account, but there is nothing they can do since you provided all the payment info etc.

Also I love how you wrote "pls escalate this to CSRep Kevin asap" lol

Just because you got scammed doesn't give you the right to scam others. I hope Psy and Majix look into this and ban you accordingly.

ps: Now I know who MeiFeng is selling Crimson Robe + 8 / EP + 1 / Lich King Pride + 1 ^^

what a shame

Another mod gone bad.

Who cares \_/. :x

D0ntLikeAFreak

im pretty sure they will end up another member of brosbeforehos up scamming others

Banned

You played DD for maybe 2 weeks. You got maybe.. 1 level. DD already had his own items...

So you go and scam the mage back from the innocent buyer who knew nothing about sharer situation etc... and to boot all his items that he earned hard. The best part is that you let the blame slide on to DD, how convenient.

Nice...

Damn man.. you were cool too.[/b]
    First of all. I grinded my winterbreak which was longer than 2 weeks, so dont start talkin about shit you have no idea about. I have msn logs of when I started to play on the account and when he changed the password on me/cradow. And you do realize that All the xp I got on Dangerduck would be like from lvl 70-75?

and to PuppetYuber. You think I lied about CS telling me they dont help shared accounts? I can tell you right now that I have never gotten that response, but for some retarded reason they were givin it to me now. I thought it was because of Van. And I did say "escalate to CS rep Kevin because he is the only good cs rep that gets anything done.

you look just a bit stupid now dont you.

D0ntLikeAFreak

get banned scammer?

Banned

get banned scammer?[/b]
    go get banned again jezuss? Circumventing a ban is a bannable offense.

you look just a bit stupid now dont you.[/b]
    No not really, I'd say your the one who looks stupid.
    For once I agree with that Edana w/e kid... Why you still posting here?

First of all. I grinded my winterbreak which was longer than 2 weeks, so dont start talkin about shit you have no idea about. I have msn logs of when I started to play on the account and when he changed the password on me/cradow. And you do realize that All the xp I got on Dangerduck would be like from lvl 70-75?
    and to PuppetYuber. You think I lied about CS telling me they dont help shared accounts? I can tell you right now that I have never gotten that response, but for some retarded reason they were givin it to me now. I thought it was because of Van. And I did say "escalate to CS rep Kevin because he is the only good cs rep that gets anything done.

you look just a bit stupid now dont you.[/b]

How does this make me look stupid? You just proved K2's CSRep is inconsistent, and obviously you have done this before, or else you wouldn't have know CSRep Kevin is the good rep that gets anything done.

You agreed to share account, yet you bitch about getting back stabbed, and use this as an excuse to scam others?

Banned

No not really, I'd say your the one who looks stupid.
    For once I agree with that Edana w/e kid... Why you still posting here?[/b]
    Go take some reading comprehension classes, that was for puppet.

@puppet, you claimed that i was lying about cs telling me they wouldnt help me with shared accounts even tho I had all the payment info. I proved you were wrong.

And I've used cs rep kevin to help me retrieve my rogue after i got my mage hacked. And to change my sq answers on my current mage.

I agreed to be a part-owner of the account. He said from the beginning that he would never sell the account/quit. Van got caught in the middle. And you have a bias opinion already, since van is your friend.

Go take some reading comprehension classes, that was for puppet.[/b]
    No shit. I'm saying no one here looks stupid. You do for scamming this kid.

Keep posting more useless shit scammer.

Banned

go get banned again jezuss? Circumventing a ban is a bannable offense.[/b]

and admitting to scamming a innocent guy , then deligating what is a bannable offense , WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ??????? you know what , its people like you that ruin this game and you would think with your 3k post ++++ and your vent mod postion you would have some kinda level of maturity , but appearantly you got there by fucking people over and stepping on innocent people in the process , i hope they make a example out of you ......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast