Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

BABY BASH AKA KEKE A SCAMMER AND A THEIF

This is a discussion on BABY BASH AKA KEKE A SCAMMER AND A THEIF within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok kids, stop flaming. I'm reading the post and it's really annoying when the topic keeps growing bigger full of ...
Page: 4

Ok kids, stop flaming. I'm reading the post and it's really annoying when the topic keeps growing bigger full of flames. -_-

kennyburger

lol , he is a big gay surfer , dont be " SCURRRRRRED " LOL[/b]
    you are referring him to being a gay surfer for living in california ? what about omegaren who posted he lives 2 hrs away, does that make him also a big gay surfer ? don't generalize people from where they live.

omegaren

you are referring him to being a gay surfer for living in california ? what about omegaren who posted he lives 2 hrs away, does that make him also a big gay surfer ? don't generalize people from where they live.[/b]
    Please do not turn this post into a flame war, it is not meant to be that. I would very much appreciate people only posting if they have something to say about this specific issue. For instance, if you think babybash should be banned.

Please do not just flame so the post gets locked.

kennyburger

Please do not turn this post into a flame war, it is not meant to be that. I would very much appreciate people only posting if they have something to say about this specific issue. For instance, if you think babybash should be banned.

Please do not just flame so the post gets locked.[/b]
    Fair, sorry for prevoking a flame.

Banned

Please do not just flame so the post gets locked.[/b]

+1 , i hope you get your stuff back , which prolly wont happen , i hope he gets banned ........and hope the mods actually keep this looser permantly banned , being its a problem lately

Banned

There is just one thing I really don't understand, I mean once you become a sharer of another account, how do you expect to get something out of it, if you haven't contributed anything except leveling?
    I mean I was sharing RickRolled with Van, i played 10x as much as him on the account, and then in the future what am I suppose to say when he sells the account, "Van this is not fair, since i leveled your ass to 80 and i pked tons to get you your dragon border"........ just NO, its already too much what he did for me, to let me play on a lvl 79 mage, and i'm more then happy to level him to lvl 80, and then enjoy myself in pk. So in the future when he sells, I would just be happy to say "It was nice playing with you Van, we'll keep in touch over msn"
    But I mean you keke, as curly says, you've only played like 2 weeks on it, and lets even say a month tops, so what? Being constantly in the insanity aoe parties and also being with DangerDuck/RickRolled, i've only heard them saying, hey its ghala, or hey its cradow...... never even new they had a third sharer.

Boyce

You had no right to take his items. Just because you got scammed doesnt give you the right to do it back to a innocent person.
    low babybash real low -_-

Banned

There is just one thing I really don't understand, I mean once you become a sharer of another account, how do you expect to get something out of it, if you haven't contributed anything except leveling?
    I mean I was sharing RickRolled with Van, i played 10x as much as him on the account, and then in the future what am I suppose to say when he sells the account, "Van this is not fair, since i leveled your ass to 80 and i pked tons to get you your dragon border"........ just NO, its already too much what he did for me, to let me play on a lvl 79 mage, and i'm more then happy to level him to lvl 80, and then enjoy myself in pk. So in the future when he sells, I would just be happy to say "It was nice playing with you Van, we'll keep in touch over msn"
    But I mean you keke, as curly says, you've only played like 2 weeks on it, and lets even say a month tops, so what? Being constantly in the insanity aoe parties and also being with DangerDuck/RickRolled, i've only heard them saying, hey its ghala, or hey its cradow...... never even new they had a third sharer.[/b]

what i dont understand , is how keke deemed it ok to steal vans items knowingly that they where his , being that my buddy van had nothing to do with there sharer bullshit , i mean i just dont understand why he would do this ...... i mean 2 weeks is nothing compared to what van lost in this deal .....

jezus

that's why im always verry carefull with trades, even its someone with a high ranking oO

I dont understand what is the delay on banning, I know Majix and Trip read this already.

I dont understand what is the delay on banning, I know Majix and Trip read this already.[/b]
    +1 lol.. its obvious already... He admitted it.. And all his responses are immature 12 year old kid's response...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

trip cant do anything and majix hasn't been online on ko or msn today.

Taken care of. His vent moderator status was also removed. As you can see, his group is changed. If there's really a need to reopen this omegaran, PM me.

For those that were wondering why it was taking so long: He's staff. It's not exactly like banning a regular user. Usually, 2 or more of the admins get together and talk about whatever evidence there is. Took awhile because all of us have our own lives.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234