Results 1 to 10 of 10

;/ bad day i got hack today

This is a discussion on ;/ bad day i got hack today within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont trust xErgoPROXYx i got hacked full acc i try get it back but i need more time . idk ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member SkubaniecPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    69

    Thumbs down ;/ bad day i got hack today

    dont trust xErgoPROXYx i got hacked full acc i try get it back but i need more time .
    idk who scammed my acc but i dont have any sharers and any shit on my pc

  2. #2
    Senior Member k2ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    273

    Default

    -,--,-,-,-,-,-

  3. #3
    Senior Member Phar0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    München
    Posts
    525

    Default

    hope you can get back your loss...

  4. #4
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    i dont understand , ergoproxy hacked u ?

  5. #5
    Senior Member SkubaniecPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    69

    Default

    some stoled my acc i lost all ;/800 gbs+++

  6. #6
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    I don't understand, how did u get hacked?

  7. #7
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    I don't understand, how did u get hacked?
    How do people get hacked?! They go out Work/do something else and when they get back theres nothing left?

    on topic: srry to hear, hope ya get ur stuff back.

  8. #8
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    How do people get hacked?! They go out Work/do something else and when they get back theres nothing left?

    on topic: srry to hear, hope ya get ur stuff back.
    No, they don't they either get hacked because A. they let someone get their information or B. Someone got their info through malicious software, you don't get hacked for going outside, rotfl.
    Logic, u dont haz it.
    I was simply asking him a legitimate question regarding the events that occured and what his fault was in this.

    Lulz.

  9. #9
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    No, they don't they either get hacked because A. they let someone get their information or B. Someone got their info through malicious software, you don't get hacked for going outside, rotfl.
    Logic, u dont haz it.
    I was simply asking him a legitimate question regarding the events that occured and what his fault was in this.

    Lulz.
    Bet it was the option B lol, but yea didnt say that happen's coz they go outside, said it happen's when they go outside brop

  10. #10
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    Bet it was the option B lol, but yea didnt say that happen's coz they go outside, said it happen's when they go outside brop
    No it doesn't, not necessarily, they could just aswell remain inside tabbed out or some shit when they get hacked.

    However since the guy seems to know whom it was that hacked him I'd go for option A, because if it'd be through malicious software he'd have no clue whatsoever.

    Lulz

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone else got hacked today? (monday)
    By SubWoofer in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 07:07 AM
  2. I GOT HACKED
    By spidzone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 06:56 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 07:19 PM
  4. Replies: 164
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 06:58 AM
  5. well guess i got hacked so here comes WoW
    By Tez/Aja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 09:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •