Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; from now i can say that most of u will not belive me, since T0pCat was a trustable guy and ...
Page: 1

from now i can say that most of u will not belive me, since T0pCat was a trustable guy and known.
    but all the people who knew me in gira can vouch that i had sharer just once in all the time that i played gira and this sharer was for 1 day, also he can say the same. i never gave my info to any1, never trusted any1 enough to give my items to "him" and no1 had my pass in the last 8+ months.

now the story :
    after i left Gira when Insanity were broken i had my items unsealed for all this time.
    i didnt log like 4 months and they still were there then i didnt log for another 2 months and the items were there, and then i "came back" to play KO
    while i saw T0pCat in mora i did talk with him and i joined his clan.
    i couldnt buy prem so he offered me to buy me prem for helping them in CSW and also to play with them so i gave him my info he tried to buy prem but faild, he told me change pass but i didnt change, after 7 days he pmed me in msn asked for my Pass again i told him it's the same pass, but he didnt answer so i thought he is afk and he will buy me later but it was false after few days i loged and saw my char naked.

here is the MSN conversations :

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=topcat1cu4.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9825/topcat2lk3.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=topcat3ql4.jpg
    and after this 1 he never sent any other msg

well so i loged like 8 day later and saw my char naked, i pmed him In Game he didnt answer nor pme back on MSN and he got my msn
    i was talking with Johnny aka DingDong(b4 his problem), he did ask TC if it's true he told him no it's not true but TC never Pmed me in MSN to say anything.

Admins u can ban me for accusing him but it wont change the fact that he scammed me.
    as i said all who knows me can tell u that i never gave pass to any1 except my 1 day sharer which isnt from my country and it was b4 patch 1526 also i changed pass many times after it.
    T0pCat u were a friend of me but no more, btw explain me how u've got chitin set +7 and pauldron +8, HA +6 and some more shit which i had when u already have set +8 ? dont understand ? look in here

Scrumptious
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...ame=Scrumptious

ArcticAngel
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...name=ArticAngel

well my stolen items r :
    EP +1
    WSE +1
    SSE
    SB
    HA +6
    SShield +6
    Chitin set +7 except pauldron +8 which i bought from Modiana
    DD +7
    SP +7
    7gbs
    2 Dungeon gems which he used and got crap which he left on my char
    like 180 defense enchants like 20+- attack enchants
    and some more shit

if i'll remember some more things i will add in the topic.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

from now i can say that most of u will not belive me, since T0pCat was a trustable guy and known.
    but all the people who knew me in gira can vouch that i had sharer just once in all the time that i played gira and this sharer was for 1 day, also he can say the same. i never gave my info to any1, never trusted any1 enough to give my items to "him" and no1 had my pass in the last 8+ months.

now the story :
    after i left Gira when Insanity were broken i had my items unsealed for all this time.
    i didnt log like 4 months and they still were there then i didnt log for another 2 months and the items were there, and then i "came back" to play KO
    i couldnt buy prem so he offered me to buy me prem for helping them in CSW and also to play with them so i gave him my info he tried to buy prem but faild, he told me change pass but i didnt change, after 7 days he pmed me in msn asked for my Pass again i told him it's the same pass, but he didnt answer so i thought he is afk and he will buy me later but it was false after few days i loged and saw my char naked.

well so i loged like 8 day later and saw my char naked, i pmed him In Game he didnt answer nor pme back on MSN and he got my msn
    i was talking with Johnny aka DingDong(b4 his problem), he did ask TC if it's true he told him no it's not true but TC never Pmed me in MSN to say anything.

Admins u can ban me for accusing him but it wont change the fact that he scammed me.
    as i said all who knows me can tell u that i never gave pass to any1 except my 1 day sharer which isnt from my country and it was b4 patch 1526 also i changed pass many times after it.
    T0pCat u were a friend of me but no more, btw explain me how u've got chitin set +7 and pauldron +8, HA +6 and some more shit which i had when u already have set +8 ? dont understand ? look in here

Scrumptious

ArcticAngel

well my stolen items r :
    EP +1
    WSE +1
    SSE
    SB
    HA +6
    SShield +6
    DD +7
    SP +7
    7gbs
    and some more shit

if i'll remember some more things i will add in the topic.[/b]
    wow, that's all im gonna say atm since i don't want to get flamed by TC and all the people that support him on ko4life, which is basically everyone

one more guy whos feeling he can scamm ppl, cuz hes well known, and no one going to believe it...

Imhotep

wow, that's all im gonna say atm since i don't want to get flamed by TC and all the people that support him on ko4life, which is basically everyone[/b]
    lol I don't support him, not from the moment he tried saying Johnny took some items that he didn't

Yes, I know johnny took alot of shit, and he was completely wrong and he got what he deserved by being banned, but, TC tried to pin the IN / rol or w/e else it was that he scammed onto Johnny aswell. People believed it as ofc, johnny scammed the other items, why not the rest right ? But after talking to Rialix, and well, you can see the evidence from this topic.

Rialix gave TC login, few days later Rialix was naked.

1 + 1 = 2 ? h34r:

Seekor

no 1 + 1 = 1

TopCat

now the story :

Scrumptious

ArcticAngel

well my stolen items r :
    EP +1
    WSE +1
    SSE
    SB
    HA +6
    SShield +6
    DD +7
    SP +7
    7gbs
    and some more shit

if i'll remember some more things i will add in the topic.[/b]
    LOl? Is it only u i bought prem? i bought premium to 358756873685 others..and no u never pmed me i am allways on msn and ur on my msn u never even told me u got scammed.. only person who did was xs2 yesterday or day before...Goodluck with this topic all i will say and to the other guy who posted yet another well known guy who can scam? if u dun t knwo me dude dunt say shit abt me...

laterz

lol I don't support him, not from the moment he tried saying Johnny took some items that he didn't

Yes, I know johnny took alot of shit, and he was completely wrong and he got what he deserved by being banned, but, TC tried to pin the IN / rol or w/e else it was that he scammed onto Johnny aswell. People believed it as ofc, johnny scammed the other items, why not the rest right ? But after talking to Rialix, and well, you can see the evidence from this topic.

Rialix gave TC login, few days later Rialix was naked.

1 + 1 = 2 ? h34r:[/b]
    show me the evidence...? Lol account in israel i wanted to ubuy him prem from web and i tried didnt happen even asked someon3 if he wud buy the prem he said he wunt cause he cant turn off recurring billing so he didnt...

its funny that rialix hadnt given his info out for 8 months or so and all his items were unsealed before giving TC the info and yet he still had the items a week or so after TC was given the info his items go missing? lol reminds me of the snootchie topic... if youre in good w/ people you can just bounce around doing whatever you want

>AppleSauce<

any account info that gets into the hands of multiple SS people WILL BE SCAMMED/ HACKED

this clan needs a stickied thread :\

LOl? Goodluck with this topic all i will say </span> and to the other guy who posted yet another well known guy who can scam? if u dun t knwo me dude dunt say shit abt me...[/b]

u wrong u didnt buy me prem, u said u&#39;ll but u didn&#39;t also u didnt answer to my last reply which means u dont realy care

<span style="color:#0000FF">ofc u says that because people already know u and they dont realy know me, but i dont need any1 to belive i know exectly who u r, totaly scammer.

and now u might b a good friend of other people but in few weeks when people will forget about this topic u&#39;ll backstab them like u know how to do.

and bdw do u remember when i asked u in PM in game : "u mind to buy me Silver and i&#39;ll pay u from the KC items the rest of cash". what u answered me ?
    T0pCat : "lol do u trust me ?"
    last time i told u "i dont know"
    now i can tell u for sure : NO I WILL NEVER TRUST U or any1 else.

Thnx T0pCat u r realy good man, trust the moderators to fix ur problems maybe they will, but again it wont change the fact that u r a scammer.

its funny that rialix hadnt given his info out for 8 months or so and all his items were unsealed before giving TC the info and yet he still had the items a week or so after TC was given the info his items go missing? lol reminds me of the snootchie topic... if youre in good w/ people you can just bounce around doing whatever you want[/b]
    this is how known people do.

getting trust by most of people and then scam some unknown man who trusted them and no1 will care...

LOl? Is it only u i bought prem? i bought premium to 358756873685 others..and no u never pmed me i am allways on msn and ur on my msn u never even told me u got scammed.. only person who did was xs2 yesterday or day before...Goodluck with this topic all i will say and to the other guy who posted yet another well known guy who can scam? if u dun t knwo me dude dunt say shit abt me...

laterz
    show me the evidence...? Lol account in israel i wanted to ubuy him prem from web and i tried didnt happen even asked someon3 if he wud buy the prem he said he wunt cause he cant turn off recurring billing so he didnt...[/b]
    funny thing is, that coincidentally, all the items he lost are in your account via evidence from kingofknight.

i guess kingofknight not only helps ppl know who has what items, but also can help in these scamming cases ^^

another one goes down the drain!

Banned

I know ArticAngel has +8 chitin set and holyanimor+7
    That was begin of this year 2008 or something.
    And now that account has HA+6 and chitin+1 reb set?

I dont have to know you, i see whats going here, and its pretty clear lil scrub.

I know ArticAngel has +8 chitin set and holyanimor+7
    That was begin of this year 2008 or something.
    And now that account has HA+6 and chitin+1 reb set?[/b]
    sad that KingOfKnight doesnt show uniques also, we would see some more changes.

sad that KingOfKnight doesnt show uniques also, we would see some more changes.[/b]
    yeah ahhaa

but its pretty evident already..... why would someoen with +8 chitin set, all of a sudden spend money on a +7? and then magically get all the items that the guy lost. xD

the reason artic got downgraded on items was he put them on scrumpt cause TC plays that priest more than artic so he took the items and switched them around

but truthfully... a person w/ TC&#39;s background who buys alot of items w/ ingame and USD why would he buy a HA +6? and not a +7? or even a +8? ._.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast