Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bad Method for Play Itīs not fair play, CrazyLion all time lure in boss

This is a discussion on Bad Method for Play Itīs not fair play, CrazyLion all time lure in boss within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; transformation scroll?...
Page: 2

NeronDomitius

transformation scroll?

Banned

transformation scroll?[/b]
    When you're at TC and Samma spawns next to you, you dont have TS on you, you just think about tanking Samma. Thats what happened last time and he lured Titans on me. That guy is a fuckin fag cocksucker, him and his crew. He sucks at pk and use mp recovery in DS.

/My_Word

NeronDomitius

When you're at TC and Samma spawns next to you, you dont have TS on you, you just think about tanking Samma. Thats what happened last time and he lured Titans on me. That guy is a fuckin fag cocksucker, him and his crew. He sucks at pk and use mp recovery in DS.

/My_Word[/b]
    well, i always have 5+ ts's in my inventory

I believe that he n his crew are goldfarmers as well. They're camping in esl all the time, 24/7. When i login in the morning they're in esl camping... i'm back from work, they still in esl... i'm going sleep, they scouting
    By now they should all have insane gear, but they're running with crappy items instead:

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...amp;name=ptlion
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...name=yiliaobing
    well crazylion has rap8 but it's prolly its just for better ks.

Termin4tor

crazy and yalloboing camp bosses, i logged into c2 to check eslant and i see yalloboing just sitting at DS slot waiting for a boss, then further down i see crazylion just sitting at TC slot waiting as well.
    Persistance and patientce will get you something i guess, i wouldnt be suprised if theyre geared out as fuck.[/b]
    That he has a good team or camping bosses is not the finally of this topic, the important thing is his method to try to win all the bosses does not respect the others players, lure mobs to anyone. :angry:

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

they got kicked from my clan for leeching in cheater party too

And1

every1 know he is a nub who luring mobs

SirKaoS

I have to opposite to many ppl who wrote here. I know CrazyLion for months, hes a chinese and probably dont know to talk well english, I never had a problem with him and his friend ption lured on me once, but Crazy apologized for that to me.

Since C-West is basically about KS and luring something I dont see something strange on it. Before Crazy started this luring shit he got tped and 4stoned by some MM clan mages after that he really went Crazy.

But as crack said, hes pro boss hunter and I think ppl are just jealous to him. Hes doing boss scout hardcore and he probably got reward fo his patience.

And also, DarkScreen from Chulos lured on us (his ally) too and didnt even got kicked. So why complain on this ?

I have to opposite to many ppl who wrote here. I know CrazyLion for months, hes a chinese and probably dont know to talk well english, I never had a problem with him and his friend ption lured on me once, but Crazy apologized for that to me.[/b]
    hes from taiwan i think and he speaks eng, they all do.

Termin4tor

I have to opposite to many ppl who wrote here. I know CrazyLion for months, hes a chinese and probably dont know to talk well english, I never had a problem with him and his friend ption lured on me once, but Crazy apologized for that to me.

Since C-West is basically about KS and luring something I dont see something strange on it. Before Crazy started this luring shit he got tped and 4stoned by some MM clan mages after that he really went Crazy.

But as crack said, hes pro boss hunter and I think ppl are just jealous to him. Hes doing boss scout hardcore and he probably got reward fo his patience.[/b]
    Probably it will be because almost I never see you killing a boss, and you never cross with this player when you kill any boss, constant I am searching boss and always I see to this bad player (Crazylion) and his party and always the same lure happens and lure, I am not the only one, another day I saw Setsuna and Marylu killing a DF and to Crazylion lure dread mare:/
    This way it happens with many players who maybe do not have account here and ever they communicate it.

About DarkScreen, is soon kick clan.

Banned

Setsuna tried to lure a falcon on me while i was healing on SQ

TopCat

This player CrazyLion and his party of Carnac West all time lure mobs in boss, all time players lose exp because this player want all boss to slant, plz,. bann this player he use bad methods in game.

I take some SS when my clan kill HQ and this player (CrazyLion) lure DKs all time.

http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l...azylion3xb5.jpg
    http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l...azylion1gm2.jpg
    http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lu...azylion2ht3.jpg
    http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lu...razylionjv8.jpg
    This is not quite, in all the occasions this player lure, i send more images until you intervene and baneed or sanction it somehow[/b]
    those ss are hillarious wat looser

Luring has always been going on in game, it's usually done by kids and nubs, or just plain assholes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12