Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Badcompany and other faggots bugging towers

This is a discussion on Badcompany and other faggots bugging towers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

farhad

Default Badcompany and other faggots bugging towers

ChrisOwns

Dude, you're a fucking idiot. Now one fo those screenshots show anyone from BC in range of being hit by the towers. Cry me a river you fucking pussy.

Maximus662

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    Dude, you're a fucking idiot. *Now one fo those screenshots show anyone from BC in range of being hit by the towers. *Cry me a river you fucking pussy.
    +999999999

Senna playing my account, man I look sexy!! More ss plx.

Nice dmg by macking grats on lvl 70 baba.

farhad

Dude, you're a fucking idiot. *Now one fo those screenshots show anyone from BC in range of being hit by the towers. *Cry me a river you fucking pussy.
    foool u see some1 logged noob char and all mages novaing then and raggingbutters keep duffing

lol maybe you are blind h43r:

its obvious they would be killed by towers without a chicken ...

its been confirmed

tower bugged is fixed

ChrisOwns

Chickens can't enter CZ. And macking has pro gear and 2 towers ain't taking him down. Maximus is level 70 and honestly he prolly wnet there to tank towers anyway.

i see a dead noob in second pic...named swatr or something like that....

thanatos

i see a dead noob there... and i see people from BC inside .. they would be gettin hit by towers wich they arent = bug abuse , it doesnt matter if they can tank the towers.. the fact that they are there when theres a dead noob is bug abusing

Sinister

I GUESS U might want to tell that to all your human friend , including farhad how has town bug abussed in past and st_luci, and the list continue.... go cry me a wriver on that , noob human baba

malady

ummm I guess I should ask...
    would you like some cheese and crackers to go with your whine?

ChrisOwns

Farhad has/always will bitch about BC seeing how he'll never amout to anything. He's a jealous faggot with nothing better to do then flame BC. Not in one of those pics does it show a member of BC in human town. End of story. Any person with DECENT gear can take 2-3 shots of a tower. I don't see anyone from BC in human town or in range of even getting hit by the back 2 towers. Farhad, you're pathetic.

farhad

Farhad has/always will bitch about BC seeing how he'll never amout to anything. *He's a jealous faggot with nothing better to do then flame BC. *Not in one of those pics does it show a member of BC in human town. *End of story. *Any person with DECENT gear can take 2-3 shots of a tower. *I don't see anyone from BC in human town or in range of even getting hit by the back 2 towers. *Farhad, you're pathetic.

im not the one who is 24/7 in forums im just saying i lost 325m while i was putting it to inn and some people nova'd and i saw BC and a bugged char named SWTR <_< fool go grieve about this bitch on ur display pic who cares anyway about her..... and why should i be jealous >>>??? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: they just BUG ABUSING AND THATS IT ! cry me a rivier i have screenshots and that says enough and u see people dont get hit by tower and u see fire arrows going to that bugged character named SWATR and now shut up pls

_CAP_

Farhad has/always will bitch about BC seeing how he'll never amout to anything. *He's a jealous faggot with nothing better to do then flame BC. *Not in one of those pics does it show a member of BC in human town. *End of story. *Any person with DECENT gear can take 2-3 shots of a tower. *I don't see anyone from BC in human town or in range of even getting hit by the back 2 towers. *Farhad, you're pathetic.
    heheh +1
    bc dont need to bug towers, every warrior in that clan can tank the tower....
    silly i luv u :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i can see many BC in those screenshots well inside tower range without being hit or healed by a priest. Sorry about that. And yes you would have died, how can u tank a tower when you die so easily.

If everyone is gonna criticise F9 for doing it then its only fair that everyone gets equal treatment.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast