Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Badcompany and other faggots bugging towers

This is a discussion on Badcompany and other faggots bugging towers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-ChrisOwns Chickens can't enter CZ. *And macking has pro gear and 2 towers ain't taking ...
Page: 4

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChrisOwns
    Chickens can't enter CZ. *And macking has pro gear and 2 towers ain't taking him down. *Maximus is level 70 and honestly he prolly wnet there to tank towers anyway.
    Technically they cud, do the begineer quest then get GM edited to whatever level. Your still a chicken [/b]
    heh, I doubt a GM would edit a char named "SWTR" lol....unless...Fest0....CORRUPT!! :lol: :lol:

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    </3 chantic0. *And why don't you warn him, you being a mod one would think you know theres *a section for reporting cheaters. *I got banned the first time for flamming, not for posting in the wrong section zzzz. *This topic should be moved, according to the rules. *Since you guys are so anal about shit I would think you would have the diginity to move it instead of leaving it in genral section for your own personal vendetta against BC and you want them to be made out as cheaters. *For whatever reason you don't like BC, do your job and move it. *Leave the childish games at the door, so to speak. *Chantic0 you're a grown man, stop playing inmature games. *We used to be cool but then you started acting weird ever since you became a mod. *GG, people let shit get the best of them. *Being an ex-clan member you should have some respect towards me as I had for you. *BB
    Bump for Tico to read.

Underw0rld

Ok I see that someone in defense has said Patriots clan (which i have never heard of) runs and does the same thing to orc base.

Put up a SS of them doing it saying you want them banned and i will support you100% (if you dont get banned for tower bugging by then)

Im non-judgmental due to which faction you fight for if you human and cheat you should be banned if you orc then same rules apply, I want to play in a fiar game, it should not be this hard.

Maybe we need more GMs and just not say there SNs h43r: that way when you party someone you wont cheat due to fear of them being one of the GMs.

I only recomend this because fear is what seems to drive all of you, fear or dying/being cought/ ect. ect. Without fear we have what we got now wich is macroers/autolooters/tower buggers/ and ppl with no respect for there fellow man.

Originally posted by ChrisOwns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChrisOwns)</div>
    </3 chantic0. *And why don't you warn him, you being a mod one would think you know theres *a section for reporting cheaters. *I got banned the first time for flamming, not for posting in the wrong section zzzz. *This topic should be moved, according to the rules. *Since you guys are so anal about shit I would think you would have the diginity to move it instead of leaving it in genral section for your own personal vendetta against BC and you want them to be made out as cheaters. *For whatever reason you don't like BC, do your job and move it. *Leave the childish games at the door, so to speak. *Chantic0 you're a grown man, stop playing inmature games. *We used to be cool but then you started acting weird ever since you became a mod. *GG, people let shit get the best of them. *Being an ex-clan member you should have some respect towards me as I had for you. *BB[/b]
    dude....WTF are you talking about...?? I didnt even read this thread, i opened it and saw how you were talking to people, so I replied and reminded you why you were banned in the first place, I'm sorry you were too pissed off to realize that. I'm not sure what childish games you're accusing me of playing, but I havent made any comment defending or condemning anyone regarding this matter. . . .but since you dont understand the concept of tact. . .i'll break it down for you. Stop using such abusive language in this forum or i'll see that you get banned. . . again. zzz

<!--QuoteBegin-ChanTicO

. . please count to a thousand before posting in the future so you dont find yourself banned again. *:wub:
    That there, my good man is a play off of: "counting to ten" meaning cool off before you say something stupid. . .etc..

Sinister

Originally posted by Underw0rld
    I cannot belive you or anyone said to "get over it" FUCK THAT, I love this game and devote time into it (prolly too much)
    only to have some fucks go and bug towers so when i am going to inn I get uber-novas all over me.

Why would anyone flame the guy who is trying to help the game get better?

I would say Ban BC if they cheating and we have proof it dont matter who bugged them theyre cheating therefore should be banned.

DO NOT DEFEND CHEATERS!!!!

When you see ppl macro do you feel sorry when they get banned NO because they are getting XP in an illigal way, same with tower bug only its NP they getting so I say ban them for tower bug abuse and move on to the next clan willing to cheat.

~~~on a side note~~~

Anyone remember when KE came out with the "if one person in clan cheats whole clan gets disbanded and banned" I think they made alot of people really think about who they clan and think twice before they cheat, I wish they would bring that back because I dont wana see dies or any server go down the drain like a pile of shit (which we are very close to resembling with all this "HE REPORTED A CHEATER LETS FLAME HIM!!!" attitude.)
    cauz the guy you are talking about nova town's 24/7 while his turk frined bug the tower , playing with bc i can ssure you that none of the members in that clan need to bug abuse to earn np's. on the flip side of the coin log in a orc char in ares in cz and you will see orc towers bugged 24/7. do we complain about it. NO cauz we already know that by complaning and bitching about it will not accomplish anything. if i were to take ss of all the nova town and making post on it on this forum i can assure you that there will be new topic every 30 seconds.

when i see the human noob trying to do bug abuse and nova town i hunt the party down and kill them soo many times that they either go to another server or log off the game. besides his bitching will get him no where simply because this is not the official forum of ko and none of the ko staff comes here and looks at this garbage. second of all even if you post in on ko's officieal forum ( hoping it stays up ) they still dont do anything , simply because k2's customer support sucks, and any one who has played this game long enough will know that.

if you want to see some real missuse of atuhority look at peterN0rth . some one that i know (not saying names ) logs that GM char every day and pk's with Some ppl that 0000000 might know. talk about abusing :rollseyes: . but do u see me making 10 billion post on it , NO. cauz i learnt to live with it , if that baba kills me no problem . press okay go out again and kill some one make up your nps. and MOVE ON..... so there ya go stop BItching on this forum FARHAED.

anyways that is all Open for any opinions on that

mc_macking

PeterNorth... hmmm. I think I know who plays that edited char. Wonder if they will respond defending their
    right to play on it? Probably not. :rollseyes:

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    Originally posted by ChrisOwns@
    </3 chantic0. *And why don't you warn him, you being a mod one would think you know theres *a section for reporting cheaters. *I got banned the first time for flamming, not for posting in the wrong section zzzz. *This topic should be moved, according to the rules. *Since you guys are so anal about shit I would think you would have the diginity to move it instead of leaving it in genral section for your own personal vendetta against BC and you want them to be made out as cheaters. *For whatever reason you don't like BC, do your job and move it. *Leave the childish games at the door, so to speak. *Chantic0 you're a grown man, stop playing inmature games. *We used to be cool but then you started acting weird ever since you became a mod. *GG, people let shit get the best of them. *Being an ex-clan member you should have some respect towards me as I had for you. *BB
    dude....WTF are you talking about...?? I didnt even read this thread, i opened it and saw how you were talking to people, so I replied and reminded you why you were banned in the first place, I'm sorry you were too pissed off to realize that. I'm not sure what childish games you're accusing me of playing, but I havent made any comment defending or condemning anyone regarding this matter. . . .but since you dont understand the concept of tact. . .i'll break it down for you. Stop using such abusive language in this forum or i'll see that you get banned. . . again. zzz

<!--QuoteBegin-ChanTicO
    . . please count to a thousand before posting in the future so you dont find yourself banned again. *:wub:
    That there, my good man is a play off of: "counting to ten" meaning cool off before you say something stupid. . .etc..[/b]
    Dude you know damn well what I'm talking about. You guys never hesitate to move a topic, but as soon as it's about BC, lets leave it in genral section for the world to see. And wtf, I cursed one time and you're threating to ban me? Yet we have Turks ruining every fucking thread that opens but you never say anything to them. Sorry I'm defending a clan you don't liek for whatever reason but don't let your personal feelings get in the way fo your job.

where in the HELL do you gather that I dont like BC from what i've posted?? wow. . you have issues bro. but to make sure that you dont get confused. . i'll move this post. . .but wait. . .then what will you complain about??

And wtf, I cursed one time and you're threating to ban me?[/b]
    LooL

Dude, you're a fucking idiot. Now one fo those screenshots show anyone from BC in range of being hit by the towers. Cry me a river you fucking pussy.[/b]
    maybe ur pre-heating ur cock so u can shove it up ur ass?
    SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    This guy is a low-life pussy.
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChrisOwns
    @
    So you admit it? You're a fucking low life
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChrisOwns

I'm not going to waste my time on you or any other worthless piece of shit Turk
    Shall I go on. . .?? Try searching posts on your name bro . . BB

Underw0rld

Ok why are you defending cheaters?

Dont get mad, sit and think we have pics of them in rnage to be hit but instead there reciving no damage at that time( i understand the CL says he gets xped later, but no pic of that)

So what we have here are pictures of people abusing a known bug and you defending them.

I simply ask for a reason why, not another case of where this has happened but instead why defend people who cheat? Why come to the aid of someone ruining a game we all love. I know this is not the worst case scinerio<--(sp) of bug abuse but if we stop letting small things pass then imagine what we could do to people violating larger rules or abusing larger bugs/duping/macroing.

We have to stop whats going on, its not ratting someone out it is helping the game have a more active populous saying that NO we will not let cheaters play along side us and NO we will not stand for this petty shit anymore. Its a game we are all expected to play fair, but when ppl cheat all we do is flame them here. We need to gather SS's and videos and do this the right way and get these cheaters out of this game.

ChrisOwns

Hey Chantic0, the 2nd quote isn't me. And mabey if you spoke Turkish you would understand that all they do is curse. Not to mention that they aren't allowed to speak that launage in the first place, but you should already know that. And I assumed you didn't liek BC because you didn't move it to the correct section, you left it in the main section for everyone to see. Usally when a retard posts a 'cheater' thread, if adequate proff is not provided, the topic is locked. I didn't see any BC members in human base, making this accusation inaccurate, which in a direct effect this topic should be locked/removed.

Hey Chantic0, the 2nd quote isn't me. *And mabey if you spoke Turkish you would understand that all they do is curse. *Not to mention that they aren't allowed to speak that launage in the first place, but you should already know that. *And I assumed you didn't liek BC because you didn't move it to the correct section, you left it in the main section for everyone to see. *Usally when a retard posts a 'cheater' thread, if adequate proff is not provided, the topic is locked. *I didn't see any BC members in human base, making this accusation inaccurate, which in a direct effect this topic should be locked/removed.
    Or it could have somthing to do w/ the fact that I was at work. . .quickly skimmed the thread . .couldnt be bothered reading it at the time, your responses caught my eye. . .so i posted. I'm not sure if you're aware of the fact that i'm not the only mod/admin in these forums. . .or was I targeted because i posted? . . .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234