Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

BakoBrody Scammer!!!!

This is a discussion on BakoBrody Scammer!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ 1)I never entered into this site cuz I scared of phising so no idea if that ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    1)I never entered into this site cuz I scared of phising so no idea if that site is true or not , but I heard from few friends that its not even updated and they can't see their items in here but I dont give a fack about if YOU belive me or not , you are just another dumb guy that always looking for fights.
    2)Who said I proud of my english?I just said that I can see he using google translate , and we both can agree about : Google translate is crap.
    3)As I said already in other topics , stop following every topic that I replay in, you always trying to make fights LOL , anyways gtfo dumbass..

Another moron.
    Listen to me you dumb shit scammer you better close your mouth before i'll make fun of you in front of all those people over those forums.
    Dont you see that everyone hate you?stop being asshole dumbshit.

Something in hebrew :
    leh hapes mi yenanea otha ya hatihat koksinel aabal , tamid mehapes em mi lariv. ani lo mevin eih ata od lo bban ya scammer.

Sorry for hebrew.

---Anyways Bakobrody is no longer in badlfamily , he got kicked. This topic can be CLOSED.---
    Oh, I'm so scared now! another online warrior showing how bad ass he must be!!!

Lol, you're such a joke, you're not even worth any serious reply.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ITouchMyself10 View Post
    Sadly I Didnt Take Much SS But Im Just Posting To Be Careful..I Know I Lost Gbs But Oh Well What Lost Is Now Lost And I Cant Do Much About It..I Did Go First..This Was B.c I Thought That BF Had Some Type Of Pride And People Who Were Trust Worthy But I Learned My Lesson Well And Now Just Telling People To Watch Out For These People In Game...And To Check If This Char Being Sold To Not Fall For It...Id Atleast Want That Guy To Be Kicked Off His Clan Or If He Could Return My Items Would Be Nice But I Know That Wont Happen..So Im Just Posting To Make Sure People Keep An Eye Out And Watch Out For This Guy And This Character...I Dont Ask For Much..Just be Cautious...

And Remember If The Deals Too Good Its Probably Fake!..
    just an off topic question : Bro , Don't You Get Tired From Typing In Capital Latter In The Start Of Each Word ?

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Oh, I'm so scared now! another online warrior showing how bad ass he must be!!!

Lol, you're such a joke, you're not even worth any serious reply.
    lol , Im just saying that you are retard and I can get there over 10people to say that they r agree with me about that..
    Scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Stop using google translate ROFL...
    My native language is Spanish, if I write in Spanish pequeño engreido y mentiroso , you do not understand me .. The case here is that I'm not saying things that are not true .

Why is there 3 people rippin into perfection? If any of you have ever led a clan with over 20 members you'd realise its fucking impossible to keep an eye on every single one. Someone performs a cunt act, they get kicked immediately. I seriously don't see how the actions of a brand spanking new member in a subclan has any reflection whatsoever on BadFamily as a whole, especially the older members.

You guys need to jump off perfections bellend.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    just an off topic question : Bro , Don't You Get Tired From Typing In Capital Latter In The Start Of Each Word ?
    Lol Nah Not Really I Kinda Got Usto It..I Type Pretty Fast Doing So..And I Like To Cause It Distinguishes Me From Others Typing Lol..

But Anyways Guys Please Lets Just Stop The Fighting....I Didn't Post Here To Make Everyone Hate Each other And Cause A Whole Scene...If He Did Truly Get Kicked Im Glad...I Lost Items..Just Want Everyone To Make Sure To Not Associate With This Guy..And For No One To Recruit Him Or Trust Him..I Just Ask That You Guys Be More Careful On Who You Trust And Let Into Your Known Clans..Being Top Clans Ya Should At least Make Sure The Persons Not A Evil One Who Scams And Uses People....Anyways Like I Said Before Lets Not Flame Anymore...Im Glad Hearing The News...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Anyone know if the person has a G4L account? Doesn't seem like it, seems like it was all done over MSN/In game. Anyway, post MSN convo here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12