Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ban this fuker, gila = scammer

This is a discussion on Ban this fuker, gila = scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wasn't going to post this till tommorow cause i thought he got dced or soemthing, i gave him the ...
Page: 1

PayForMySinS

I wasn't going to post this till tommorow cause i thought he got dced or soemthing, i gave him the benefit of the doubt and just seen that he posted here, so fuck it. Yesterday he gave me info on the warrior and 20-50 mins after i changed pw to warrior i got DCED and when i come back on the warriors pw and email were reset, so we canceled trade till earlier today and since he gave me some info on the warrior i then agreed to give him first info on my rouge, i gave him info to change pw and as soon as i gave him it he logged from msn. Proof below.

[email protected] says:
    oo
    [email protected] says:
    hi
    [email protected] says:
    my bad
    [email protected] says:
    just woke up
    [email protected] says:
    ???
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    about trade, i'll give you info first, but i will give you 1 sa, once you change the pw of the rouge then you give me all info on warrior, once i change pw to warrior i give you all details on rouge, then we done the trade
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    i wanna do the trade soon cause its late here
    [email protected] says:
    k
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    once we've done trade, i'll give you your dual shard 7+ and shell
    [email protected] says:
    i didnt use the 500 KC
    [email protected] says:
    its still there btw
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    sec, im changing my pw
    [email protected] says:
    k
    [email protected] says:
    o yea give me 2 SA's, cuz i gave you 2 yesterday
    [email protected] says:
    once we do that, i give u my PW for warroir, cuz u already have all 3 SA's or do u still need?
    [email protected] says:
    after that , give me the 3rd SA
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    i wrote only 2 sa down here
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    [SECRET ANSWERS HERE][email protected] says:
    kk
    [email protected] says:
    and do u have payment infos too?
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    yes
    [email protected] says:
    ok
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    im the real owner of the account
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    so all this payment details is 100% right
    [email protected] says:
    ok
    [email protected] says:
    sounds good
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    right, so i give you 1 sa then once you change pw to the rouge, you then give me info on warrior so i can change pw to warrior, then i give you all payment details and the rest of the sq/sa
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    that good??
    [email protected] says:
    k
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    k, you trusted me yesterday so now im trusting you, 1min im changing pw now
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    you there?
    [email protected] says:
    yes
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    pass is [EDITED]
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    when you get asked for an answer to change the pw tell me the question to it
    [email protected] says:
    kk
    [email protected] says:
    what city was ur mother born in
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    [SECRET ANSWER HERE]
    [email protected] says:
    changeing now
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    kk
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    done?
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    ???
    Chris (ZithromaX) says:
    when u change pw tell me info on warrior[/b]
    SS:- Note him logging from msn as soon as i gave him info

Topic of the prick wanting to trade warrior for rouge and proof this is YOUR fuking msn.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=205798
    Email is:- [email protected]

I wish i never trusted this prick, yes yesterday you did give me info to the warrior and i got dced but did i fucking scam it???you changed all info on email and pw when i was offline and you have the fucking access to both chars.

IP ban this turk so others don't fall for the same kind of scam, my rouge with 1.4m np gone.

runnow

thats lame ban that fag gila

:angry:

gilamash

wtf calling me scammer? u fhking scammed my old clan TheReapers, and than u just recently tried to scam my lvl 75 warrior, u fhking logged out after i gave u info's, after i got my account back, u decided to log back on, and tried to scam me the 2nd time, by telling me to give u info again, im not stupid, the 2nd time we trade, u told me u'd give me 1 secret answer, u let me change PW with that, and than i have to give u all my 3 SA's, and infos to the character , wtf u tryign to do? after i change ur PW , u change all my info and retrieve ur account? no im not that stupid go away fag

PayForMySinS

You were not in thereapers, you don't know what went on and using that as an excuse to scamming me. You just joined Logos and got given the warrior.

Also the first trade, you gave me 2 secret answers and i just changed pw then 40 mins AFTER i changed pw i got dced and i came back on 20-25 mins later but when i was offline you fucking changed all the warriors info and how the fuck did i scam the warrior when you still have it, then i told you we would do trade the day after that (which was yesterday) i then gave you info first and you changed the pw and the email and then you logged from msn and scammed my rouge.

PayForMySinS

the 2nd time we trade, u told me u'd give me 1 secret answer, u let me change PW with that, and than i have to give u all my 3 SA's, and infos to the character , wtf u tryign to do? after i change ur PW , u change all my info and retrieve ur account? no im not that stupid go away fag[/b]
    That's how people do the trades, it's all based on trust and if you didn't fuking trust me then why pm me to do a trade with you???? and if you didn't like the way the trade was gonna be done then why did you agree to do it???? also why would i empty all of my items from my rouge out if i was gonna plan to scam? and why would i scam a lvl 75 warrior when just 1 of my items cost more than it???

Stop contradicting yourself, your trying to make yourself and others believe that i was going to scam you when you know i wasn't and only doing that to shift the limelight off yourself.

well i've talked to gila before about his warrior ... something did smell Fisshy ...
    i belive to PayforMySinS .
    ban this fag. ( and i hope his warrior will be banned. )
    when we talked he was trying to fool me ...

runnow

BAN the noob gila end of story

sad 2 hear

DesireablE

dude i spoke with this guy gila on msn, i think he was just too paranoid at the start cause since he got scammed early on and prolly thinks everyones like that, which is why he prolly scammed u. whoever scammed him early on in his ko life has turned him into a scammer and he dosent even know that himself, i feel sorry for the guy and felt on msn that he was confused bout alot of things which is why he resorted in scamming you...

im really sorry that this happened to you pay, your a real nice guy. i hope he does the right/decent thing and gives you the warrior since he has ur rouge...who knows

wdf.. why not jsut give him back the fucken warrior so you can stay in ko4life and this was just all a misunderstanding.. right now its a scam so id give it back

PayForMySinS

Bump, he uses the other forum names of Viet, pussyorckillaz and Xouligan and prolly got 1000s more on this forum

wtf calling me scammer? u fhking scammed my old clan TheReapers, and than u just recently tried to scam my lvl 75 warrior, u fhking logged out after i gave u info's, after i got my account back, u decided to log back on, and tried to scam me the 2nd time, by telling me to give u info again, im not stupid, the 2nd time we trade, u told me u'd give me 1 secret answer, u let me change PW with that, and than i have to give u all my 3 SA's, and infos to the character , wtf u tryign to do? after i change ur PW , u change all my info and retrieve ur account? no im not that stupid go away fag[/b]
    you were in thereapers? hmm i dont recall you ever being in thereapers, i was assistant from the start of logos and till the end, as for payformysins he never scammed our clan.

PayForMySinS

you were in thereapers? hmm i dont recall you ever being in thereapers, i was assistant from the start of logos and till the end, as for payformysins he never scammed our clan.[/b]

Thx baba :P The scamming retard seen a post somewhere and was just using that as an excuse for scamming me, piece of low life scum...

Btw you still play ko? :huh:

Havoc

gila is a scammer, he scammed my friend his 70 mage when my friend just gave id and pw and then he never got back into his account again

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

dude i spoke with this guy gila on msn, i think he was just too paranoid at the start cause since he got scammed early on and prolly thinks everyones like that, which is why he prolly scammed u. whoever scammed him early on in his ko life has turned him into a scammer and he dosent even know that himself, i feel sorry for the guy and felt on msn that he was confused bout alot of things which is why he resorted in scamming you...

im really sorry that this happened to you pay, your a real nice guy. i hope he does the right/decent thing and gives you the warrior since he has ur rouge...who knows[/b]
    Ive been scammed and it made me never EVEN wanna think about scamming,
    It should do the same to all

also i think ive seen his name befor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast