Banned me

This is a discussion on Banned me within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont know why i end up with scamming piece of shit to be honest someone from my country want ...
Page: 1

Default Banned me

i dont know why i end up with scamming piece of shit
    to be honest someone from my country want to buy a gb for my country money,
    and i dont have any fuckin gbs and didnt aply any job and really really need money in emergency case to pay a something..
    then i decided to scamm doooh aka DOMI
    DOMI im really really sorry because i did that piece of shit,now me myself hate myself..
    i didnt make any story..ask Domi.i guess he already found out he lost his items
    worth 15gb or so..
    i am shy myself i am lame,
    i know u guys will hate me but to let a scammer like me hanging around on this greatest forum that i already make alot of gg friend such as timmeh,burhan and the others..
    i am a fucking low life cunt scammer pls banned me

thanks for those who give me good guns memory in this game,
    and yeah pls dont be cheat by a guy name akioooo i already sold those chars too to my friend who life in this same country..

so long guys

and dont forget to banned me,i deserved it
    and i deserved to be hated
    again im sorry domi,

Quote Originally Posted by akio9 View Post
    i dont know why i end up with scamming piece of shit
    to be honest someone from my country want to buy a gb for my country money,
    and i dont have any fuckin gbs and didnt aply any job and really really need money in emergency case to pay a something..
    then i decided to scamm doooh aka DOMI
    DOMI im really really sorry because i did that piece of shit,now me myself hate myself..
    i didnt make any story..ask Domi.i guess he already found out he lost his items
    worth 15gb or so..
    i am shy myself i am lame,
    i know u guys will hate me but to let a scammer like me hanging around on this greatest forum that i already make alot of gg friend such as timmeh,burhan and the others..
    i am a fucking low life cunt scammer pls banned me

thanks for those who give me good guns memory in this game,
    and yeah pls dont be cheat by a guy name akioooo i already sold those chars too to my friend who life in this same country..

so long guys

and dont forget to banned me,i deserved it
    and i deserved to be hated
    again im sorry domi,
    LMAO

made my day

wow man...
    I wouldn't ban u, just cuz u r so nice.

sad to hear about ur scam, but u r so damn funny and truly !

Doooh Senior Member

What? It dont make anysense..

Akio dont hacked me.. it is impossible, he dont had access to my priest account, also CityWork (Who im 100% sure hackedme) had 30GBs on HIS char, listen, it dont was Akio char it was CityWork char, Akio did not know that. And all this GBs disapears. Also CityWork blocked me on MSN.

Akio had access only at my Rogue char, i will check it again. But i guess he didnt hacked me.

I will post back.

Doooh Senior Member

Well i just checked my char, it is all fine and i dont miss anything there.

Unban this guy, there is something wrong...

I will talk with him at MSN.

SumYungHo Senior Member

wow unban akio plz, his nicest guy i have ever met in ko, and he has done nothing wrong ever, i cn vouch for this guy, atleast give him 1more chance.. if nt feel free to ban me also, cuz i plan on spamming till his unbanned

Doooh Senior Member

Ok guys, i just talked with Akio on MSN, he really stolen from me one Lich King Pride and others items, all around 9GBs.

I understand why he did it and i forgive him. He will pay me back, but as he asked, keep his account banned.

Just for register, AKIO dont had access to my priest account, these are different accounts and diff "scammers". Akio at least honor what he have between his pants and said the true.. diff of others nabs.

/Close topic

Ps.: Thx THING for support.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    wow unban akio plz, his nicest guy i have ever met in ko, and he has done nothing wrong ever, i cn vouch for this guy, atleast give him 1more chance.. if nt feel free to ban me also, cuz i plan on spamming till his unbanned
    Dude I know he's a nice guy but it doesn't change the fact he scammed someone. Now, he's agreed to pay it back and I would unban him, but he's requested to be banned, so that's up to him.