Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bazeeka: spam healing & attacking at the same time

This is a discussion on Bazeeka: spam healing & attacking at the same time within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Don't believe me? Okay, I really could care less. Haven't downloaded Fraps yet, new computer. Next time, don't 1v1 someone ...
Page: 2

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Don't believe me? Okay, I really could care less. Haven't downloaded Fraps yet, new computer.

Next time, don't 1v1 someone if you're going to cast 1920's in the same microsecond as judgement (also, here's a tip: don't make it so obvious, those hands raising up and coming down slashing while you get healed... oh don't forget those debuffs while healing!), because I'm astonished; if you need hacks to even barely win in a 1v1, ...no comment.

bazzeeka

You need to get a life and spend your money on a blow up doll or somthing dude : im astonished your not gay , it obvious when you spread your legs from ear to ear and lick your own ass , i cant upload the fraps cause my computer is broken maybe next week.

your work is sittin on ko all day and bidding for junk... that is duped ! so i dont giv a fuck what you right here nothing effects me i can hardly log on here since i work long hours. htfu "look at these two fat bitchs" ..|.. ..|..

Originally posted by bazzeeka
    You need to get a life and spend your money on a blow up doll or somthing dude : im astonished your not gay , it obvious when you spread your legs from ear to ear and lick your own ass , i cant upload the fraps cause my computer is broken maybe next week. *

your work is sittin on ko all day and bidding for junk... that is duped ! so i dont giv a fuck what you right here nothing effects me i can hardly log on here since i work long hours. htfu "look at these two fat bitchs" ..|.. * ..|..

Useless comment -_-

U die very fast i played on a 67 warrior (and i never played a warrior b4) and u die far too fast,no wonder u have to hack...Trying to imagine how u would be without hax

bazerk|bazeeka

useless comment -_-

bazzeeka

It only had 2800 when it had +7fp Bp an a +6 II and i only went in cz twice with it cause i was lvling and had no DD to pk so once again sucks me off and whats a warrior gotta do with a Priest? num nuts totally different stats , stop smokin grass clippings :wacko:

You need to get a life and spend your money on a blow up doll or somthing dude : im astonished your not gay , it obvious when you spread your legs from ear to ear and lick your own ass , i cant upload the fraps cause my computer is broken maybe next week. *

your work is sittin on ko all day and bidding for junk... that is duped ! so i dont giv a fuck what you right here nothing effects me i can hardly log on here since i work long hours. htfu "look at these two fat bitchs" ..|.. * ..|..
    I think you're in denial.

i dono if this makes any difference, but rarely while im playin on my dual core pc, it makes my game run a little faster ie i run faster then other swifted people, everything is sped up a bit

maybe bazzeka has duo core? :unsure:

Banned

baf3rt > koxp oke men?...and ill trust lutz before i trust u considering ive seen it happen a few times..

Zparda

Originally posted by bazerk|bazeeka
    useless comment *-_-
    Hello my dear friend didnt know u orc now good luck on all :wub:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

all i can say is there's no smoke without a fire(or issit the other way round w/e)

bazzeeka

Once again no proof [ but big bad mod has fraps ] - Fuck you Lutz stupid fagget... :wub: talk your shit some where else m8

WIPE Your Chin Cause Your Dribling SHIT!! HTFU

Once again no proof [ but big bad mod has fraps ] - Fuck you Lutz stupid fagget... *:wub: *talk your shit some where else m8 *

www.download.com/downloadalife.html

Originally posted by CandyMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CandyMan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bazzeeka
    Once again no proof [ but big bad mod has fraps ] - Fuck you Lutz stupid fagget... *:wub: *talk your shit some where else m8 *

www.download.com/downloadalife.html[/b]
    rapidshare pls <_<

Supreme

Accusations with no evidence to back it up. Thats original. Lets see the proof or lets see this post locked.

bazerk|bazeeka

Originally posted by Supreme
    Accusations with no evidence to back it up. *Thats original. *Lets see the proof or lets see this post locked.

B)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast