Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 60 of 60

Bazeeka: spam healing & attacking at the same time

This is a discussion on Bazeeka: spam healing & attacking at the same time within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vacant Why would lutz lie? He has nothing to gain stop being so damn trusting in your ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    BattalionCommander
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Vacant
    Why would lutz lie? He has nothing to gain stop being so damn trusting in your friend. What I find hilarious is how instead of trying to defend himself he is just mudslinging calling lutz names, ect and now quitting game? Guilty conscience plyz! *-_- If 2 people have seen him do it then DUH, why do you need moreproof. Unless they have something to gain I would trust them.
    I'm not trying to accuse lutz of lying.

    What I was trying to get at, is I think more is needed than just a few testimonies to prove someone's guilt.

    Let's say I started a false topic about Lutz (just as an example) bug abusing, hacking, whatever, and I asked a few friends to post taking my side. Even though the accusations and testimonies would be entirely false, does that mean that the average reader, who knows neither Lutz, nor Me, nor the people involved, should believe my side just because I have more people claiming he's guilty? Again, I'm not trying to say Lutz is lying, just trying to point out that online it seems stupid to believe someone's guilty just because two people say they are.

  2. #47
    Senior Member MeeP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Batty, but aint this a rather small community, known people know other known people who play in the same server...Lutz is respected and would gain nothing, in this community, for the diez players it's enough to know whose "hardening the fuck up" and whose a pansy :wub:

    Lutz's example was not needed and made this more complicated.

  3. #48
    BattalionCommander
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by MeeP
    Batty, but aint this a rather small community, known people know other known people who play in the same server...Lutz is respected and would gain nothing, in this community, for the diez players it's enough to know whose "hardening the fuck up" and whose a pansy *:wub:

    Lutz's example was not needed and made this more complicated.
    Perhaps it did.

    I know if I were accused of something I'd want more than just someone's says-so. Everyone makes mistakes, experiences lag, experiences bugs, etc., every once in a while; so I'd like to think that more evidence is needed than just a respected memberís say-so before people started thinking I was a cheater.

  4. #49
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Originally posted by bazerk|bazeeka
    :P * *i smell ownt
    I smell retard.

  5. #50
    Senior Member MeeP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bazerk|bazeeka
    :P * *i smell ownt
    I smell retard.[/b]
    I smell pikaism :huh:

  6. #51
    bazerk|bazeeka
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bazerk|bazeeka

    its just a game LOL
    LOL it's just a game, stop buying all your shit from ebay.[/b]
    what have a ebay'ed sir?

  7. #52
    DragonFire
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by bazerk|bazeeka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bazerk|bazeeka)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333@
    <!--QuoteBegin-bazerk|bazeeka


    its just a game LOL


    LOL it's just a game, stop buying all your shit from ebay.
    what have a ebay'ed sir?[/b]
    your character.

  8. #53
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    lutz wat site do u use

  9. #54
    bazerk|bazeeka
    Guest

    Default

    for ur information i didnt, i just play aikon, ive been friends with the owner for a long time <_<

  10. #55
    someguy
    Guest

    Default Re: Bazeeka: spam healing & attacking at the same time

    Originally posted by lutz
    Looks like some people like to ignore casting delays.

    Diez, orc side. *BP if you want to know.
    isn't that consider combo?

  11. #56
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    yea ur right.
    stupid forum mod never heard of running 1920 heal combo
    pfft try playing the game first lutz -_-

  12. #57
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default Re: Bazeeka: spam healing & attacking at the same time

    Originally posted by someguy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(someguy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    Looks like some people like to ignore casting delays.

    Diez, orc side. *BP if you want to know.
    isn't that consider combo?[/b]
    Maybe things have changed since i left, it was quite awhile ago when i quit but... when i was playing as a priest, i could never run, 1920 heal and duff all at the same time.

  13. #58
    DragonFire
    Guest

    Default Re: Bazeeka: spam healing & attacking at the same time

    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by someguy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

    Looks like some people like to ignore casting delays.

    Diez, orc side. *BP if you want to know.


    isn't that consider combo?
    Maybe things have changed since i left, it was quite awhile ago when i quit but... when i was playing as a priest, i could never run, 1920 heal and duff all at the same time.[/b]
    it's the new "in" thing shurt..Everyone does that <_< as a matter of fact, i seen a warrior debuff,heal himself,and solo fuckin SQ.. I was so pissed i was trying to lure shit on him, but it didnt work.

  14. #59
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default Re: Bazeeka: spam healing & attacking at the same time

    Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-someguy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

    Looks like some people like to ignore casting delays.

    Diez, orc side. *BP if you want to know.


    isn't that consider combo?
    Maybe things have changed since i left, it was quite awhile ago when i quit but... when i was playing as a priest, i could never run, 1920 heal and duff all at the same time.[/b]
    it's the new "in" thing shurt..Everyone does that <_< as a matter of fact, i seen a warrior debuff,heal himself,and solo fuckin SQ.. I was so pissed i was trying to lure shit on him, but it didnt work.[/b][/quote]

    I see how it is, once i quit they give warriors all the good shit, figures >_<

    /sarcasm

  15. #60
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default Re: Bazeeka: spam healing & attacking at the same time

    Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-someguy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

    Looks like some people like to ignore casting delays.

    Diez, orc side. *BP if you want to know.


    isn't that consider combo?
    Maybe things have changed since i left, it was quite awhile ago when i quit but... when i was playing as a priest, i could never run, 1920 heal and duff all at the same time.[/b]
    it's the new "in" thing shurt..Everyone does that <_< as a matter of fact, i seen a warrior debuff,heal himself,and solo fuckin SQ.. I was so pissed i was trying to lure shit on him, but it didnt work.[/b][/quote]
    Download the koxp wich lets u heal mobs, id like to see him outdmg 10k and 2k heals ^_^.
    + ac it :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •