Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Nikleo Koxp

This is a discussion on Nikleo Koxp within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of let me get this straight. I only bothered doing all this because he kept saying 'show me proof, ...
Page: 1

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

First of let me get this straight. I only bothered doing all this because he kept saying 'show me proof, where's the SS's, i'll give 2k usd to a person who has SS's' etc and basically just acting like a prick and all big. Not trying to get him banned or anything, just let people know we aren't bullshitting about how he koxped..

Well unlucky for you i backed up all my screenshots on a hardrive and here you are.

FirstAid was Niks priest on his 2nd priest which would buff and heal him through the days/nights.

Willswift was either Justin or Many, but i'm pretty sure it was Justin
    TheSumofallfears was Niks archer who he lvled fully koxp to 71/72 i think and sold to buy IamPriest
    (Any old school c-west players (can confirm it was his rogue, mainly cos he popped out of no-where being lvl 70 when most people were 66)

Here you can see the data the SS was taken, 12th April 2008. Justin and Nik koxpin in the background..

Notice the 2nd SS Nik is using a Horn xbow+8? Well check it out

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=226671&hl=

his selling topic includes his bow a day after the SS was taken because i believe Justin made a +9 which he used later.

So don't go around acting like you are legit.

i lawled[/b]
    I Lol'ed

wow everyone is exposing each other, wonder whos next

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Looks like your reporting them here because they didn't add you to party/clan jk xD

nah they added me and i koxped with them, i don't care i'll admit it lol. It was the most stupid thing i did, waste of moeny cos i got banned haha. I just hate when people don't admit things.

fourth give me the ss of me + manny + justin ko xpers and i will send you 2k usd via paypal or w/u offer still stands , anyone can accuse you of being a koxper but you cannot for the life of me show proof[/b]
    btw nik wheres my $2k?

Banned

First of let me get this straight. I only bothered doing all this because he kept saying 'show me proof, where's the SS's, i'll give 2k usd to a person who has SS's' etc and basically just acting like a prick and all big. Not trying to get him banned or anything, just let people know we aren't bullshitting about how he koxped..

Well unlucky for you i backed up all my screenshots on a hardrive and here you are.

FirstAid was Niks priest on his 2nd priest which would buff and heal him through the days/nights.

Willswift was either Justin or Many, but i'm pretty sure it was Justin
    TheSumofallfears was Niks archer who he lvled fully koxp to 71/72 i think and sold to buy IamPriest
    (Any old school c-west players (can confirm it was his rogue, mainly cos he popped out of no-where being lvl 70 when most people were 66)

Here you can see the data the SS was taken, 12th April 2008. Justin and Nik koxpin in the background..

Notice the 2nd SS Nik is using a Horn xbow+8? Well check it out

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=226671&hl=

his selling topic includes his bow a day after the SS was taken because i believe Justin made a +9 which he used later.
    So don't go around acting like you are legit.
    I Lol'ed[/b]
    nice proof , btw where is my name again ? or is this story just what your telling and because im selling a hxb + 8 dont make me a koxper i mean look at the gear what retard would cheat with that shit on lol i mean big ass mother fucking /fail

quote me here too LAWL what a noob

lol, you really are pathetic

JesusWalks

i farted..

nice proof , btw where is my name again ? or is this story just what your telling and because im selling a hxb + 8 dont make me a koxper i mean look at the gear what retard would cheat with that shit on lol i mean big ass mother fucking /fail

quote me here too LAWL what a noob[/b]
    nikleo honestly bro , you have some serious growing up to do , i mean your idiotic excuses are running out , next your gonna say someone put a gun to your head and made you do it tbh its getting lame reading your replys only thing that is funny is realizing just how stupid you are i mean setup the trap and watch you walk right into it i hope the poster of this topic finds closure in knowing that you just embarrassed yourself in front of whoever reads this post

dragunmaster

I remember playing a private server with nik when I was in deadsilence...not sure which one it was but he did use the name "thesumofallfears"

I have seen this name before for sure with nik playing it

but even if nik did koxp he's still a tight ass dude, lol i remember when we used to crack jokes on magicwannabe all day in vent LOL

Banned

nah they added me and i koxped with them, i don't care i'll admit it lol. It was the most stupid thing i did, waste of moeny cos i got banned haha. I just hate when people don't admit things.
    btw nik wheres my $2k?[/b]
    last time i will post in this silly topic ,

1st . cause im selling a hxb + 8 and some noob cheater has one too im guilty , wrong i got this bow from a friend while i was on vent with most undyz members i later sold it the same day so whats the most oddly enough , if i started my selling topic on the 13 th and sold it on the 13th you just proved that koxpers where not me thanks pal

2nd , i played thesumofallfears on xydonis and odin servers on myko , also i played it on a private server recently that im guilty of

3rd , i did pwn magic alot in vent xD

4th , i never played a rogue on this server sorry i have played 2 accounts and they where both priest

last time i will post in this silly topic ,

1st . cause im selling a hxb + 8 and some noob cheater has one too im guilty , wrong i got this bow from a friend while i was on vent with most undyz members i later sold it the same day so whats the most oddly enough , if i started my selling topic on the 13 th and sold it on the 13th you just proved that koxpers where not me thanks pal

2nd , i played thesumofallfears on xydonis and odin servers on myko , also i played it on a private server recently that im guilty of

3rd , i did pwn magic alot in vent xD

4th , i never played a rogue on this server sorry i have played 2 accounts and they where both priest[/b]
    1. SS was on 12th, Topic was on 13th. Are you retarded? Ahhh now i remember. You were gunna sell it, but gave to many - he upped it to +9 and you carried on using the enion bow.
    2. Proves it even more.
    3. Who didn't, lil fatty
    4. Lies again

You need to grow up Nik, your 26/27? seriously, this is a game and you don't even have the balls to admit a little thing. Lucky for you i deleted you from my msn ages so i can't view the message history, maybe if i re-add you? - Whats your email buddy.

Anyways, i don't really care bout your excuses.
    The proof is here people, now you all know that he's a lieing little lowlife

quote me here too LAWL what a noob[/b]
    nick everyone know u koexp lmao get over it u should sell all ur accs and try to pay to get that lisp fixed

Banned

3rd , i did pwn magic alot in vent xD[/b]

Too bad you never pwned me in KO.

full hp bud, bb.

Banned

Too bad you never pwned me in KO.

full hp bud, bb.[/b]
    what do you call a fat chinaman

a chunk

k bb

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

last time i will post in this silly topic ,[/b]