Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

matu1986 SCAMMER

This is a discussion on matu1986 SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=9347 Well deal was for $120 for an II+8 and a ROM in diez and the motherfucker just chargebacked me, ...
Page: 1

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=9347

Well deal was for $120 for an II+8 and a ROM in diez and the motherfucker just chargebacked me, claiming it was a different item, he wrote "your iteam was a dupe. its gone . no II+8." when i had it for over 2 months and was made by tyrano himself.
    luckily i took SS of the trade, dunno if it helps:
    http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9351/proofsq1.jpg

heres all his info:
    http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8382/proof2hi6.png

First time im scammed in my life and it was by a fucking idiot, rot in hell piece of shit. I would appreciate any help i can get regarding how to win the paypal dispute.

next time let ppl pay upfront where u ask for the money send a request thingie with that the buyer already recieved the item and all is coorect that the buyer has agreed to not chargeback ore something like that

also look in psy's topic about preventing how to get scammed ore just wu

next time let ppl pay upfront where u ask for the money send a request thingie with that the buyer already recieved the item and all is coorect that the buyer has agreed to not chargeback ore something like that

also look in psy's topic about preventing how to get scammed ore just wu[/b]
    That is exactly what i did.
    On the paypal dispute, he keeps insisting the II was a dupe and that he would accept $100, pure bs, how come your not in msn ever since.

His from Estonia not Finland like this pay-pal says

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

His from Estonia not Finland like this pay-pal says[/b]
    Yeah. I think I've made a trade with him long time ago.

Yeah. I think I've made a trade with him long time ago.[/b]
    When i asked him for vouchers he said your name, but i didnt bother to ask, so seems like im his first victim >.>

matu1986

That is exactly what i did.
    On the paypal dispute, he keeps insisting the II was a dupe and that he would accept $100, pure bs, how come your not in msn ever since.[/b]

hey Stunner. If ya think that im fuking scammer then i dont care that u say it. I know that im not . your iteam was a dupe. why should i charge back your fuking money.??? i cant logg on msn. dont know why.

u got you money back. think a bit dude? if i´m a scammer then should i charge back every ppl .

i made succesfully buys in the same day and i dont charge back. I charged back becoz i dont have your iteam. i have that rom but no II+8.

so u fuking bich dont blame me that u sold me the fake II. If i can logg in to msn then we talk.

hey Stunner. If ya think that im fuking scammer then i dont care that u say it. I know that im not . your iteam was a dupe. why should i charge back your fuking money.??? i cant logg on msn. dont know why.

u got you money back. think a bit dude? if i´m a scammer then should i charge back every ppl .

i made succesfully buys in the same day and i dont charge back. I charged back becoz i dont have your iteam. i have that rom but no II+8.

so u fuking bich dont blame me that u sold me the fake II. If i can logg in to msn then we talk.[/b]
    II was made from +1, I had it for over 2 months and passes tons of maintenances and nothing happened. There was no maintenances while you had the item. You misteriously cant log anymore as soon as you chargebacked, huh who should think a bit now eh?

When i asked him for vouchers he said your name, but i didnt bother to ask, so seems like im his first victim >.>[/b]
    I can't understand why would he scam someone. KO just seems to be more than an addiction for some ppl

matu1986

II was made from +1, I had it for over 2 months and passes tons of maintenances and nothing happened. There was no maintenances while you had the item. You misteriously cant log anymore as soon as you chargebacked, huh who should think a bit now eh?[/b]

remember what did u say be4. u got it for some friend who name i dont remember. and i realy CANT LOGG IN TO MSN. u can say what ever u want. i dont want to scamm u but like i see u want to blame me that im scammer.

PS: it wasnt a dupe i think becoz tonight when i logged in my ko account there waited me a suprise. my all good fuking iteams is gone. so blamer, i think i got hacked or so. atm i dont know whats happening becoz no1 dont know my password. sq etc.

if ya want u can blame me whatever u want im vse pohui. il hope that u recived your money and can u plzz forget me and dont blame me like i did somthing . when i can logg in to msn then we can talk if u want. i think that u earn me somthing. u think yourself what it is

IM NOT A FUKING SCAMMER U IDIOT

I can't understand why would he scam someone. KO just seems to be more than an addiction for some ppl [/b]

Darkelf is a good guy and belive me dark, im not a scammer. we made a good trade in old days. like other ppl. and now that shit comes out.

rokertje

if more shit is gone from youre account thats not his problem cancel the dispute and give the dude his money

Darkelf is a good guy and belive me dark, im not a scammer. we made a good trade in old days. like other ppl. and now that shit comes out.[/b]
    Why would you charge stunner back?
    You should've contacted him first. Even if it was a dupe you should've contacted him over ko4life and explained the situation.
    What you did was wrong and made your reputation bad.
    I'm sorry if you got hacked but that's probably your own fault. You should check your computer for keyloggers more often :/

matu1986

Why would you charge stunner back?
    You should've contacted him first. Even if it was a dupe you should've contacted him over ko4life and explained the situation.
    What you did was wrong and made your reputation bad.
    I'm sorry if you got hacked but that's probably your own fault. You should check your computer for keyloggers more often :/[/b]

i dont know did i got hacked or what . i dont care my reputation in ko4life. hugo got her money back. i never want to scamm any1. so dont fuking blame me.

if more shit is gone from youre account thats not his problem cancel the dispute and give the dude his money[/b]

did i blame her that my iteams is gone?? in your account is shit ..my account is shit happens

so shut da fuck up if u dont know what we talk

Banned Senior Member

mmm i think i know u Matu from somthing:P i dont remember more xD

if u dont wanna get scammed stunner dont sell for usd:P

So today he finally appeared in msn, he couldnt log since he chargebacked Well the story is this..the II dissapeared from his account and he thought it was dupe so he chargebacked me, later he finds not only II is missing but many things more, so well according to him he calls off the chargeback, but thats not what the SS he showed me said the SS of paypal he said actually showed paypal refused to let him chargeback me so uhmm sounds like something didnt go right for him...ill let you all decide what was real ^^
    heres the SS:
    http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3753/paypallnb5.jpg
    soooo I win

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast