Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Beast&Harlot/Chris

This is a discussion on Beast&Harlot/Chris within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All I can say is I'm glad lev0 didn't get affected by you. He's a good guy, doesn't deserve anything ...
Page: 2

All I can say is I'm glad lev0 didn't get affected by you. He's a good guy, doesn't deserve anything negative

ehrm wtf u retardS..?

norg admits he stole something from another guy... even if chris already stole it or something from another it doesnt give norg the rights to steal it from him...

pity on you norg

ehrm wtf u retardS..?

norg admits he stole something from another guy... even if chris already stole it or something from another it doesnt give norg the rights to steal it from him...

pity on you norg[/b]
    Shut up hypocrite, what was the reason you stole my account btw? Because someone stole it from you?

All I can say is I'm glad lev0 didn't get affected by you. He's a good guy, doesn't deserve anything negative [/b]
    im still here bro
    and i dont get affected by anyone i make my own decissions

shift next time i see u ingame ill pm u so we can pk a bit

Another good gun goes bad gun for a new snowboard. Such a shame...

ultimaliaz

lol awesome , good job. he never admitted he scammed dave, yan and me on ad1l, he got what he deserves

I Scammed Beast&Harlot/Chris

Ive always though he was a scammer and never trusted him but non the less he let me play his account^^. I played it until he gave the the sq and other info for it a couple days ago because im a "trusted person" and would never scam anyone. But yea chris i've never thought you were legit and never believed that you were innocent in all the scammings. Innocent people don't get accused of scamming that often. Some people think your innocent but i know your never were and never will be. I will either continue to play the character under a different name or will sell it for USD. (new snowboard). Its been fun playing with everyone and being a member of the ko4life community but its time for me to go. Peace Out.[/b]
    So what gives you the right to keep the items?

So what gives you the right to keep the items?[/b]
    'Cos he hacked him maybe?

'Cos he hacked him maybe?[/b]
    Norg didnt get scamed by him. He has absolutely no right at all to keep the items. In fact if he does, he is no better than the actual scammer. The items blong to the people who got scammed. Don't act like norgerator is a hero, he still accociated with a scammer he knew scammed. I HIGHLY doubt he had intentions to take all his items from the beginning.

wasnt it norg who scammed us on gira, in Innuendo?

wasnt it norg who scammed us on gira, in Innuendo?[/b]
    nope, that was some other guy. Bah can't remember the name.

either way norgs past isnt clean cut either.

cant rememb either xD thats why i asked :< guess im getting too old

Banned

Norg didnt get scamed by him. He has absolutely no right at all to keep the items. In fact if he does, he is no better than the actual scammer. The items blong to the people who got scammed. Don&#39;t act like norgerator is a hero, he still accociated with a scammer he knew scammed. I HIGHLY doubt he had intentions to take all his items from the beginning.[/b]
    Who gives a shit. if someone found a serial killer and shot him im pretty sure he wouldnt get in trouble.

Who gives a shit. if someone found a serial killer and shot him im pretty sure he wouldnt get in trouble.[/b]
    Congrats, you just compaired game scamming to a serial killer. Good compairison!

The "someone" who "killed" the serial killer would gain what? Would he gain a lvl 75+ account with a full set of uniques? Never make a compairison to a game from real life.

Your completely missing my point, the people who got scammed deserve compensation sense norg is using THEIR scammed items and has been using THEIR scammed items for a long time.

if hes lowlvl maybe he get a lvl up :0

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast