Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Beast&Harlot/Chris

This is a discussion on Beast&Harlot/Chris within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; norgrenator you are pathetic all what I can say. lol awesome , good job. he never admitted he scammed dave, ...
Page: 3

norgrenator you are pathetic all what I can say.

lol awesome , good job. he never admitted he scammed dave, yan and me on ad1l, he got what he deserves[/b]

no need to talk ur name felt in lots of scammings too...

to name one = chaosknightz as far as i know you never admitted it either.

Banned

Ppl scamming other ppls pixels, damn this game is depressing when u come across the players with no lifes.

Selling scammed items that belong to scammed people for USD is pretty lame...
    If anything, u should give back the items to the people who got scmamed.

CuriositY

I don't think is a right move to do that :S

So sad same if he was a scammer.. Maybe its a nice thing but..

We don't do to a person that we donT wanna get so if he deserve it Good Job !

DarkSid

Actually, most of the stuff on the account was mine, which I managed to save from my old char which chris and I played, TequilaSunrise that got k2ed.

It sux, but doesn't bother me too much since I barely play cuz of army.

Well, I guess I can finnaly quit this game, goodbye everyone!

Chars that I played:

Xig:
    Halo_Dies
    Breathing
    Moonskin

Diez:
    TequilaSunrise
    SheepShagger

Clans to thank to:
    My first clan ofc, BadBoyz in Xig in old ko times
    Tioc, Dark, Revelation, Addicted, those who I remember..
    And in Diez: Amity, Eradication where I met chris, Outkasted and finnaly TheGreat.

Farewell!

Banned Senior Member

I had you in Oblivion till you went mia :P

DarkSid

Ah right Oblivion too xD oops

How can I forget nazi Tempest and all the gays xD

Oh and btw, since I want to get rid of all my stuff in KO...

Selling in Xig:
    2*Ron's Staff+10
    8*Complete Pauldron+10/mp
    Complete Helm Pads Gloves Boots all +10with mp
    2*Scorpion Shield+10
    Items are completely legit from KO times 3 years ago taken from GM char.
    Not joking.

GangS

simontjeu shut up dude lol ... you dont even know what ur talking about? Elias played my Sin ( Ad1L ) he played my Priest ( ISmellCookieS ) with lots of better items then chaos had ... i know cuz i playe chaos me and elias knows we wouldnt scam shit he we know who scammed chaos you tard dont open your mouth when you dont know shit you retard

simontjeu shut up dude lol ... you dont even know what ur talking about? Elias played my Sin ( Ad1L ) he played my Priest ( ISmellCookieS ) with lots of better items then chaos had ... i know cuz i playe chaos me and elias knows we wouldnt scam shit he we know who scammed chaos you tard dont open your mouth when you dont know shit you retard[/b]
    The day chaos told to ultim... he was leaving game and selling all his stuff his account gets "hacked" in a miraculus way. Hard to tell what was going on.
    I know more then you do. When all of this stuff happened i was on the first line and one of the first persons to hear about it. Now su and stop telling me what to do or not. And if wasnt ultIm... maybe u right and it wasnt ultim maybe it was both of u guys. Elias and you.

beast& harlot (chris) i dont really know but darksid was an honest and fair guy. Allmost all the items on the account scammed by norgrenator are darksid his items so infact norgrenator scammed darksid while he did nothing wrong... he shared with the wrong guy and thats why hes punished?

its like me sharing with beast&harlot... my account, my items but because he plays on it sombody decides to scam all my items.

pls how foolish is that. Next time u tell me to su think before u r posting as u just made a fool out of urself.

GangS

`lmao you such a lame noob hosnestly you were in the first line? hahaah me and elias were the sharer of chaos someone else had the account infos ... i dont rememeber the name of that priest but that guy had the last IP on the account before it got hacked so fuck off lol now you accuse me and elias rofl get a life nigglet

Banned

lol, are you guys crazy? norgrenator is an fuking ass scammer, he should get banned or even ip banned from ko4life, what he did wasnt very nice. maybe that guy was a scammer, but its not your right to take over his account you gayhead... i dont think you will sell it, you will change the name and play with it, coz u cant lvl your own char u retard. imagine it happens to you! zz...such a useless topic, keep it for yourself!

GangS

lmao norg is a realy nice friend sry but he can lvl his own character he had a hight lvl warrior that he let me play while ago hes trustable , i would trust him anyday

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Norg didnt get scamed by him. He has absolutely no right at all to keep the items. In fact if he does, he is no better than the actual scammer. The items blong to the people who got scammed. Don't act like norgerator is a hero, he still accociated with a scammer he knew scammed. I HIGHLY doubt he had intentions to take all his items from the beginning.[/b]
    think back to robin hood for an example of what u mean xD robin hood stole but he gave it all back to the people, which made him a good gun thief

norg=selfish bastard...hes no better than the people he steals from

Insanity

im already ip banned so no need to cry about that and Vacant stop talking out your ass and show me something other than this from my past that was even close to being shady.

I'm not gunna comment on ultima other than I dont really think he scammed chaos. He is really shady but I got past that.

Anyways Chaos ended up being a big time scammer himself so meh...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast