Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Beast&Harlot/Chris

This is a discussion on Beast&Harlot/Chris within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The day chaos told to ultim... he was leaving game and selling all his stuff his account gets "hacked" in ...
Page: 4

Spells

The day chaos told to ultim... he was leaving game and selling all his stuff his account gets "hacked" in a miraculus way. Hard to tell what was going on.
    I know more then you do. When all of this stuff happened i was on the first line and one of the first persons to hear about it. Now su and stop telling me what to do or not. And if wasnt ultIm... maybe u right and it wasnt ultim maybe it was both of u guys. Elias and you.

beast& harlot (chris) i dont really know but darksid was an honest and fair guy. Allmost all the items on the account scammed by norgrenator are darksid his items so infact norgrenator scammed darksid while he did nothing wrong... he shared with the wrong guy and thats why hes punished?
    its like me sharing with beast&harlot... my account, my items but because he plays on it sombody decides to scam all my items.

pls how foolish is that. Next time u tell me to su think before u r posting as u just made a fool out of urself.[/b]
    Elias is probaly the player i trust the more that i saw in all my games included, he coulda scammed uss alot of times and he was an owner of our char. So until you got 100% proof he scammed someone please dont even mention anything cuz ultima is not a scammer. Dont even say anything because you cant proove shit.

as for Chris AKA beast&harlot AKA our old scammer, i knew one day it would fall down back on you, what goes around comes around chris. Did I mention it right after you scammed us? i think so. Oh well now you can see how you feel when you get scammed lots of money, I hope you get scammed again and again until you quit this game.

p.s. I hope you lost alot of money

Beast&Harlot

Elias is probaly the player i trust the more that i saw in all my games included, he coulda scammed uss alot of times and he was an owner of our char. So until you got 100% proof he scammed someone please dont even mention anything cuz ultima is not a scammer. Dont even say anything because you cant proove shit.

as for Chris AKA beast&harlot AKA our old scammer, i knew one day it would fall down back on you, what goes around comes around chris. Did I mention it right after you scammed us? i think so. Oh well now you can see how you feel when you get scammed lots of money, I hope you get scammed again and again until you quit this game.

p.s. I hope you lost alot of money [/b]
    To bad yalls dream keeps crashing to the ground...I never scammed you and as youve known my name has gotten cleared how many times.and btw i dont spend USD on this game never have never will.so you Mr. cant wish all you want, and hope i lose money but i never lose money on games cuz i dont spend money on them.yea i got pwnt ill give it that, but you know what its just like when ryan scammed all my shit i didnt lose anything there either. and you were hoping i did, but damn now the score turns yet again Chris 3 spells(and his butt dart friends) 0.

hahahaahahah this is pretty funny

GangS

ya we lsot chris cuz you scammed us for like 2.5k usd of items you dumb fuk stop fearing the fact you cunt your not a baby anymore i remember when i called you on your cell phone you were affraid HAHAHA just after you scammed me you such a noob you fuked shit loads of ppl when i told this to some ppl they couldnt stand you scammed me since you WERE a GG but you turned into the dark side you shit ehad

Beast&Harlot

ya we lsot chris cuz you scammed us for like 2.5k usd of items you dumb fuk stop fearing the fact you cunt your not a baby anymore i remember when i called you on your cell phone you were affraid HAHAHA just after you scammed me you such a noob you fuked shit loads of ppl when i told this to some ppl they couldnt stand you scammed me since you WERE a GG but you turned into the dark side you shit ehad[/b]
    Ok for one, I didn't scam you(I've been cleared how many times now?shall we count?),and second why would I be afraid of you when I didn't do anything,and for three you should consider taking spelling lessons because you are one dumb mother fucker when it comes to that area of life.

Spells

Ok for one, I didn't scam you(I've been cleared how many times now?shall we count?),and second why would I be afraid of you when I didn't do anything,and for three you should consider taking spelling lessons because you are one dumb mother fucker when it comes to that area of life.[/b]
    Chris lol i aint even gonna waste an other post in this topic cuz your not worth anything, too bad that you think KO is your life, when the game is gonna close whats gonna happen next? and no its not 3-0 its more like 0-3 you've always been a noob and always will. You had to jump from accounts to accounts to get some equipments.Ill always remember that in eslant you were showing off your kukry or sword breakers +8 and +9 and you were teh shit!!! actually we were laughing of you and having pity so thats why we invited you in the party.And no you've not been cleared, typing from 2 different accounts and trying to make it blame on a friend that doesnt exist is just lame. How about you try bringing some other ''friends'' typing from the same computer ip, but i dont care anymore im happy you scammed us cuz were not playing this game anymore. How about you keep on posting to look ''cool'' in a forum, when you know you did bad things. Aint wasting anymore time on you, i hope youre going to start to understand that posting shit on forums to make you look AWESOME doesnt worth shit to me? You're still gonna finish working at a mcdonald's or being a robber! Peace out scammer

p.s. sorry for the other owner but Chris woulda finish off scamming everything one day or the other

Beast&Harlot

Chris lol i aint even gonna waste an other post in this topic cuz your not worth anything, too bad that you think KO is your life, when the game is gonna close whats gonna happen next? and no its not 3-0 its more like 0-3 you've always been a noob and always will. You had to jump from accounts to accounts to get some equipments.Ill always remember that in eslant you were showing off your kukry or sword breakers +8 and +9 and you were teh shit!!! actually we were laughing of you and having pity so thats why we invited you in the party.And no you've not been cleared, typing from 2 different accounts and trying to make it blame on a friend that doesnt exist is just lame. How about you try bringing some other ''friends'' typing from the same computer ip, but i dont care anymore im happy you scammed us cuz were not playing this game anymore. How about you keep on posting to look ''cool'' in a forum, when you know you did bad things. Aint wasting anymore time on you, i hope youre going to start to understand that posting shit on forums to make you look AWESOME doesnt worth shit to me? You're still gonna finish working at a mcdonald's or being a robber! Peace out scammer

p.s. sorry for the other owner but Chris woulda finish off scamming everything one day or the other[/b]
    El Oh El.You make me giggle Spells, for one I never scamed yall,for two I'm pretty sure its 3-0 considering my name has been cleared like 500 times now, I only jumped 1 accont because my first one got ban by k2 when I asked for a roll back on it,and three I didn't lose anything on this game never have never will.Ok so I put some time into the game, but the sad part is that unlike 98.5% of the ko4life community I didn't waste USD to become good, I worked for my items.Im sorry that I didn't wasted my life earnings from selling my ass to my neighbor on a game like yall. Sorry to break it to you, that I don't work at Mcdonald's either, you only wish they paid $14/hour+ but yawn I'm bored with you already I give it 10min and you will have another dumb ass reply having to make the same repetitive statement of "oh your scammer." or some dumb shit, if not thats cool too, was nice talking to you also thanks for all the retarted times I'll remember you for...

UsedFromDiez

I dont believe chris scammed anyone I known him for a while, he was always in gg clans and never did anything illegal if this is true then I want to see cuz I smell bullshit from you guys.

p.s still even if he DID scam someone, you dont have the right to take his stuff, cuz then your a hacker :S

El Oh El.You make me giggle Spells, for one I never scamed yall,for two I'm pretty sure its 3-0 considering my name has been cleared like 500 times now, I only jumped 1 accont because my first one got ban by k2 when I asked for a roll back on it,and three I didn't lose anything on this game never have never will.Ok so I put some time into the game, but the sad part is that unlike 98.5% of the ko4life community I didn't waste USD to become good, I worked for my items.Im sorry that I didn't wasted my life earnings from selling my ass to my neighbor on a game like yall. Sorry to break it to you, that I don't work at Mcdonald's either, you only wish they paid $14/hour+ but yawn I'm bored with you already I give it 10min and you will have another dumb ass reply having to make the same repetitive statement of "oh your scammer." or some dumb shit, if not thats cool too, was nice talking to you also thanks for all the retarted times I'll remember you for...[/b]
    and Spells you got owned

peintre

ehrm wtf u retardS..?

norg admits he stole something from another guy... even if chris already stole it or something from another it doesnt give norg the rights to steal it from him...

pity on you norg[/b]
    another scammer.. the list keeps growing... i wonder how many is left on dies who has played 2+ years who HASSENT scammed anyone...

shame on you norgrenator i pity your soulless fate, bee gone

ya we lsot chris cuz you scammed us for like 2.5k usd of items you dumb fuk stop fearing the fact you cunt your not a baby anymore i remember when i called you on your cell phone you were affraid HAHAHA just after you scammed me you such a noob you fuked shit loads of ppl when i told this to some ppl they couldnt stand you scammed me since you WERE a GG but you turned into the dark side you shit ehad[/b]

isnt 2.5K allot for sombody with ur age.

seeying all the haha and fuck fuck fuckeds imma say ur 12 years old.

and still norgrenator hacked darksid not beast&harlot... almost all the items on the account were darksids items so infact norgrenator fucked up an innocent player.

Aba

wow

K4an

just wow about this.... i always said scam a scammer=no scam
    but this kinda sucks:/ beast was my friend i think and norg my homie i remember times with ya in Utopianknights
    so no idea what 2 say

sexy Owa

as long as ive known norg in game ive respected him as a great player o.o but im not sure you can even justify this norgy, unless you give the items back to those who deserve it (the people you believe he scammed) as vacant said, if you do keep those items your no better then he is >.< if he even did anything in the first place.

GangS

im 18 you crapy shit my character worthed 2.5k usd and yes me and spells bought for like 1 k usd items by reselling and buying i did buy my shards +8 , IN and a rol with money i had those are the only items I paid , WE paid with ur money we still made profits out of everything we sold but we still lost that 2.5k usd of items worth

CuriositY

im 18 you crapy shit my character worthed 2.5k usd and yes me and spells bought for like 1 k usd items by reselling and buying i did buy my shards +8 , IN and a rol with money i had those are the only items I paid , WE paid with ur money we still made profits out of everything we sold but we still lost that 2.5k usd of items worth[/b]

That was so sad :S

when you got hacked ! You were such a GG !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast