Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Beast&Harlot/Chris

This is a discussion on Beast&Harlot/Chris within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Beast don't try and play the 100% legit guy here man cause you know you're a fucking scammer along with ...
Page: 5

Beast don't try and play the 100% legit guy here man cause you know you're a fucking scammer along with the other people in my list who've confessed it to me. So don't go on say 3-0 or w/e i caught of to this spells dude or w/e cause you know you're a fucking scammer dude so you should just stop while your ahead since you've already gotten away with shitloads of crap =\

GangS

yeah it was sad =/thx for the GG !!! :P your a GG to

Beast&Harlot

Beast don't try and play the 100% legit guy here man cause you know you're a fucking scammer along with the other people in my list who've confessed it to me. So don't go on say 3-0 or w/e i caught of to this spells dude or w/e cause you know you're a fucking scammer dude so you should just stop while your ahead since you've already gotten away with shitloads of crap =\[/b]
    Ok how did I admit shit?I told you right up I WAS IN THE VENT!BIG DEAL I WAS IN THE VENT WITH BAFERT, WHEN HE SCAMMED YOU.NOTHING THAT I COULD DO BUT OH YES YOU INSIST I MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE I WAS IN THE VENT.SO shut the fuck up god you are like 3 years old just like the rest of them. I get proved cleared and you try to say I'm not just because you are fucking to arrogant to realise that me being 900+miles away from bafert couldn't have stoped him from doing what he did.

Spl1nt3R

Beast don't try and play the 100% legit guy here man cause you know you're a fucking scammer along with the other people in my list who've confessed it to me. So don't go on say 3-0 or w/e i caught of to this spells dude or w/e cause you know you're a fucking scammer dude so you should just stop while your ahead since you've already gotten away with shitloads of crap =\[/b]
    Onslought is scammer too, he scammed a friend of mine named Aerolight way long back maybe 3 and half years ago. Took all of his items on top of all that he also deleveld the warrior.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

Congrats, you just compaired game scamming to a serial killer. Good compairison!

The "someone" who "killed" the serial killer would gain what? Would he gain a lvl 75+ account with a full set of uniques? Never make a compairison to a game from real life.

Your completely missing my point, the people who got scammed deserve compensation sense norg is using THEIR scammed items and has been using THEIR scammed items for a long time.[/b]
    serial killer had 1mil usd on his suitcase, thats waht the one who killed him gained. And if the serialkiller killer keeps the money then i think his a lame ass stealer.

I hate all you scammers. Fuck you all. I honestly believe your karma will be 1000x worse then what you dish out, for whatever reasons you do it.

When you tear your sack on ur new snowboard, think of those items. Or maybe you don't get that job that coulda sent u into riches for the rest of ur life, or maybe you miss the love of ur life...but more then likely u'll wake up with a cancerous anal fisher or ur kid will die on his bike, some fucked up shit and u'll wonder why, ohhhh why...fuck you.

King0fKingZ

diez goodgunz ^^

Banned

Wow thanks for bumping a year and few months old topic....

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Onslought is scammer too, he scammed a friend of mine named Aerolight way long back maybe 3 and half years ago. Took all of his items on top of all that he also deleveld the warrior.[/b]
    2 Day Banning for bumping an old thread

King0fKingZ

what happened with Norg?
    Did he give items back?
    If not,
    he's not better than scammers

Banned

what happened with Norg?
    Did he give items back?
    If not,
    he's not better than scammers[/b]
    Don't worry, i banned him and 2 accounts linked to his IP.

2 Day Banning for bumping an old thread[/b]
    Splinter got owned

Onslought is scammer too, he scammed a friend of mine named Aerolight way long back maybe 3 and half years ago. Took all of his items on top of all that he also deleveld the warrior.[/b]
    Oh my gosh. You arsehole. I wasted like 15 minutes to read the replies to this post.

Could an admin, or mod. edit the title to, in this case, BUMPED: Beast&Harlot/Chris?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Oh my gosh. You arsehole. I wasted like 15 minutes to read the replies to this post.

Could an admin, or mod. edit the title to, in this case, BUMPED: Beast&Harlot/Chris?[/b]
    lol me too we got owned by Spl1nt3R

btw nice avatar :P

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345