Beaware with Bluemage (KO4Life nick)

This is a discussion on Beaware with Bluemage (KO4Life nick) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a really retarded scammer, tried to sell me the items I need on Girakon. And when I asked him for ...
Page: 1

a really retarded scammer, tried to sell me the items I need on Girakon.

And when I asked him for in game name, he told me he was Regis from bloodline. Unfortunately Regis was in my EW that time, so he failed miserably. Then after bluemage blocked me on msn ^^

just a heads up for ppl ^^

GangstamaN

o.O I saw this topic just before I added him to msn, I hope your wrong. ;]

Edit: Well, I asked him for SS of the char or to come meet me ingame and he logged off.

ILoveYouToo

He was trying to sell me a 72 priest on edana. He will be blocked and deleted from my msn momentarily. Thank you.

tommyleonghk

thanks for the warning...

he pmed me saying he selling gbs

:wub:

ILIKEPIE

Thought there was something funny about him, tried to sell me rocs and a rap+8 on ares, but kept makiin excuses why he couldnt show me ingame.

novatech

100% scammer for sure

dunno how i missed this topic oh well

dragunmaster

damn i shoulda done some research, i just payed him for IB on dies but it was through PP so atleast I can get my money back

I have never chargedback from pp from un received items, how do i do it lol?

damn i shoulda done some research, i just payed him for IB on dies but it was through PP so atleast I can get my money back

I have never chargedback from pp from un received items, how do i do it lol?[/b]
    call your credit card company / bank asap, and say you have never paid for this item.

go see my topic about d4rksin, he is blueemage too, here the link, he scammed me for 50 $ while i was buying a rol...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=193267

Psy

TopCat

o.O I saw this topic just before I added him to msn, I hope your wrong. ;]

Edit: Well, I asked him for SS of the char or to come meet me ingame and he logged off.[/b]
    also scammed 1.5 GB of me and Gansta ><

GangstamaN

also scammed 1.5 GB of me and Gansta ><[/b]
    Naw TC, thats not him. ;] That is Terrain. ( also a scammer, admitted it too, said sorry and everything O.o )

DarkForceTM

This retarted kid tried to scam me but failed.
    i was gonna buy from him shard+8, in n dual rol n when i said i wanted separete trade like i send him money for shard+8 then he give me the shard+8 and so on, after that he went offline
    Worst attempt of scam!