Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Decerto
  • 7 Post By Respect
  • 1 Post By razor

Becarefull with ophira new gamers4life account

This is a discussion on Becarefull with ophira new gamers4life account within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys, I didn't know where to post this subject since he didn't scam me yet but he was probably ...
Page: 1

Default Becarefull with ophira new gamers4life account

Hello guys, I didn't know where to post this subject since he didn't scam me yet but he was probably trying to do which you can see below.

Becarefull with this man ophira his ingame characters are: DontCastingFailed, zanzaquivu, WeryPelao and in discord: Tyrone.

I tried to buy from him but my only advice is don't buy from him he's trying to scam your ass. He ask you to pm him on discord the first thing he ask is if you can send as friend which is a option u can't refund as you can see in the gyazo.
    https://gyazo.com/03d551d3955c7bd4bcbd222465598ae2

I told him about all the trades i did and that my account in this gamers4life is from 2014 and that if he wanted me to send as friend he have to trade me the gb's first and then i will send it as friend.
    https://gyazo.com/65de2fdd43a2f7ca7432e928fa0d482e

So he refused to trade gb's first which is kinda funny begging people to send as friend first to a new gamers4life account while he have no gear at all in ApexKO:
    https://gyazo.com/ae5ddd8e22b816bc495017bfbd2a5b75

My message to him:
    https://gyazo.com/175fcb316cb2bbff42948382723730ef

Everyone make sure whenever u have to do trades with this man make sure he goes first in any kind of way. Even tho he is the one that has to trade gb's or items or an account he is the guy who trades you first don't get fkin scammed by poor scumbags! I had before these kind of types in my pm's but i always refuse to deal with those people. It's why i never got scammed via paypal i don't trust fucking 1 month gamers4life accounts and so should you guys!

ophira informations:
    Discord: Tyrone#9259
    Ingame names: DontCastingFailed, zanzaquivu, WeryPelao
    His paypal: [email protected]

yeah hes trying to scam 100%. 50$ in peru is like 3 months of salary lol,no wonder hes trying to scamaz u without giving you any gold.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss and Jamm1n like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    yeah hes trying to scam 100%. 50$ in peru is like 3 months of salary lol,no wonder hes trying to scamaz u without giving you any gold.
    you might be working 3 months for 50$ in mexico,but in peru you can earn that money in 1 day not 3 months lol

no wonder why people call you retardo
    LambOfGod, razor, Decerto and 4 others like this.

Because they do not agree to your whim to just give you the gold first, you call a scammer, I have sold 2 people from your clan (SACREDAVID 15 GBS & VASELINEYOK : MY MAGE ACCOUNT & 20 GBS) without any problem and that way, you are the only girl who starts crying because I don't I do your way. completely a child.

To begin with, for people who have been playing this game, everyone knows how the sales methodology is, this person is raising false testimonies from only his perspective, and without any concrete proof that he has really done it, everyone in this game He knows that at the moment of selling the first thing is the deposit of the person and then in the game, the product is delivered, and his sustenance is that my account in the forum is new. so he had to do it his way. which I did not agree to because it does not seem correct to me, although it is true I am new to the forum, since it is the first time that I sell through this medium, but in the myko game many know me as TYRONE, it seems to me a complete stupidity that any clown just to sustain himself that has been in the forum for many years can defame a person just because they do not agree to his requests or way of doing things. Completely the attitude of a crying girl.

https://ibb.co/t4cBV13
    https://ibb.co/2js0Mf9

NEW USERS ON THE FORUM already know who not to deal with if you try to buy something from them. Accept their requests or else they will threaten you by calling you a scammer and making you public without any proof of it. Have a good day guys.

Sell Gbs /Priest Apexko
    Last edited by ophira; 09-02-2020 at 10:20 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

wanting gbs first when there's practically zero risk of getting scammed, and especially when you're a 0 post new account is definitely weird, but if those are his methods then there's nothing to do about it.

ophira maybe you should be more flexible when trading with reputable sources? i wouldnt be surprised if even as a mod you requested me to go first on a trade which is just, again, weird. below 50 posts and 3 months in the forums you shouldn't even be allowed to be selling.

still, that doesn't make him a scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    still, that doesn't make him a scammer.
    And still my message to everyone on this forum do not go first to ophira and 1 month old gamers4life accounts make sure they trade first and if you somehow go first do not take the friend request option but the option that you can get back ur money incase u get scammed.

Edit: Before LambOfGod gonna defend this little ophira rat im gonna leave this here:

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    What are you up to bring up all this trash , he isnt different to you , the fact that you've done several trades with your social circle doesnt give you the right to be shouting and naming every new'er as scammer because he didnt made it the way you want , even for people with a high trustability profile it wouldnt be a 100% guaraanted safe trade we've witnessed alot of vip users even moderators and admins doing low stuff. (which were removed obviously) ,point here is you aint any different than him to me or any other ko4life member(i guess in your previous arguements they told you it already) , a 2014 acc isnt any diff than a 2020 , so if you gonna point someone as scammer ATLEAST put some concrete evidence of a fishy movement, he just fell on your "i've done lots of trade with ppl before" because its isnt just a matter of words , but behaviour that goes ALONG with words.

And before you say anything that I've got any kind of relationship with him , well no, its just happens that i've bought a Chitin shield off from him without any problem and some friends bought a considerable ammount of gbs from him w.o any problem.
    You have no idea how many trades i did with random people on this forum and i do not call every new person a scammer. But a guy who asks you to invite him on discord and the first thing he write is SEND AS FRIEND that does make me feel he is gonna scam me. A fucking 2 post forum account which got created last month and he has no items ingame begs u to send as friend which i can't refund nice joke right there.

And i warn everyone to not go first to people like this and then everything will be alright why u think i don't get scammed Lambgod? And im not gonna say everyone we are all the same in this forum blabla the advice u give to people is gonna make people getting scammed! Maybe go start change this about urself especially as a moderator lmao.

And about you saying no relationship with him i don't know but what me and my entire fucking clan knows is that you are with this rat in the same fkin clan at apexko which is BandOfBrothers or something like this. HotBae & DontCastingFailed in the same clan and this is probably also the reason why he sucks ur dick to comment on me leaving some b.s story so u can score some points by this random retard ingame.

Also i will place it here everyone don't send money first to new gamers4life accounts if you do use the safer payment option and not the friend option !

Thanks for listening!
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 09-03-2020 at 06:00 AM.

Im gonna clarify myself , you're just statting he's a SCAMMER w.o any proff, the fact he hasnt done it your way doesnt mean he's a scammer , if you feel its a fishy trade by common sense you wont do the trade , simple as that, having a range/high profile doesnt guaraante TO ANYBODY safeness , you are judging it like if you were the maximal voice of trade in this game , you are someone that has APPARENTLY done lots of trades of big ammount of money isnt anything to most of ko4life players that has been here for lot of years yet u dont see someone bragging over it , because the game behaviour is the same as sports ,it doesn't have memory , yet you've to keep building yourself a name.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    You have no idea how many trades i did with random people on this forum and i do not call every new person a scammer.
    And again , the world doesnt spin around you, someone that is actually experienced on TRADING, has passed to similar scenarios , not trading cus the other part is either too hard on their way of trading/setting prices , or just too fishy.

Tbh he just joined to the clan where im currently playing like 4-5 days ago , he used to be a leader of WeryStrong , he held 3 clan drops for a while and paid them w.o problem , as statted before i dont have any kind of relationship with him and DontCasting isnt his account , its Tyrone and werypelao , dontcasting belongs to his clannie which is a loudy bastard@discord , he has access to that acc tho , but he aint the owner of that ; but to end this desperate will of blaming someone WITHOUT CONCRETE evidence , it's not wrong to warn people if you feel something is fishy , but it doesnt give you the right to call him a scammer.

Back in 2011-2012 we had a flood of newers that would scam people, in that scenario most of community lost their faith in newers and they used to minimize them , but some of us still had criteria to leave some, trust me 2014 , if you could go back in time , you'd recieve the same treat that you're doing with this guy , just watch out for your words, you have such a high concept of yourself , but the reality is other.

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    Im gonna clarify myself , you're just statting he's a SCAMMER w.o any proff, the fact he hasnt done it your way doesnt mean he's a scammer , if you feel its a fishy trade by common sense you wont do the trade , simple as that, having a range/high profile doesnt guaraante TO ANYBODY safeness , you are judging it like if you were the maximal voice of trade in this game , you are someone that has APPARENTLY done lots of trades of big ammount of money isnt anything to most of ko4life players that has been here for lot of years yet u dont see someone bragging over it , because the game behaviour is the same as sports ,it doesn't have memory , yet you've to keep building yourself a name.

And again , the world doesnt spin around you, someone that is actually experienced on TRADING, has passed to similar scenarios , not trading cus the other part is either too hard on their way of trading/setting prices , or just too fishy.

Tbh he just joined to the clan where im currently playing like 4-5 days ago , he used to be a leader of WeryStrong , he held 3 clan drops for a while and paid them w.o problem , as statted before i dont have any kind of relationship with him and DontCasting isnt his account , its Tyrone and werypelao , dontcasting belongs to his clannie which is a loudy bastard@discord , he has access to that acc tho , but he aint the owner of that ; but to end this desperate will of blaming someone WITHOUT CONCRETE evidence , it's not wrong to warn people if you feel something is fishy , but it doesnt give you the right to call him a scammer.

Back in 2011-2012 we had a flood of newers that would scam people, in that scenario most of community lost their faith in newers and they used to minimize them , but some of us still had criteria to leave some, trust me 2014 , if you could go back in time , you'd recieve the same treat that you're doing with this guy , just watch out for your words, you have such a high concept of yourself , but the reality is other.
    This was my first line i said in this topic: Hello guys, I didn't know where to post this subject since he didn't scam me yet but he was probably trying to do which you can see below.

learn to read.

Still makes me sick how u support these kind of fake accounts as a moderator.

Once again ! don't send money first to new gamers4life accounts if you do use the safer payment option and not the friend option !
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 09-03-2020 at 09:50 AM.

Little archer Senior Member

It's true that a bunch of previously trusted people scammed even while holding a VIP status. Still, to say that a trusted trader is just as likely to scam as a brand new account is kind of silly.

A trusted trader has a lot more to lose compared to a complete random. That's why common sense should be key when deciding who to trade with.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    It's true that a bunch of previously trusted people scammed even while holding a VIP status. Still, to say that a trusted trader is just as likely to scam as a brand new account is kind of silly.

A trusted trader has a lot more to lose compared to a complete random. That's why common sense should be key when deciding who to trade with.
    Well doesn't matter in the end what we all think. I just wanted to fast make a topic about it so people will becarefull with this guy and other new accounts and thats all what matters to me since i cancelled his trade.

You or LambOfGod can close this topic.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    02-03-2023, 01:53 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-03-2022, 09:56 AM