Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[email protected] , IGN Ninomiyo Scammer, nick in forum Bailys

This is a discussion on [email protected] , IGN Ninomiyo Scammer, nick in forum Bailys within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is what I know about Crowly and Bailys. Bailys bought ZendE from a 3rd party not of this website ...
Page: 2

This is what I know about Crowly and Bailys.

Bailys bought ZendE from a 3rd party not of this website (his story - which I don't believe)
    He sold Crowly this warrior for Crowly's priest.
    A few days afterwards, Crowly takes the priest back and its items. This was proven to be true via Screenshots of private messages. Crowly was then banned.

Since there was no hard evidence that Bailys was ZendE, I was told to not ban him until more evidence was shown.

Banned

thing was banned me i asked unban to make replay after this u can ban me again gimme 5 mins to write all

Quote Originally Posted by Bailys View Post
    thing was banned me i asked unban to make replay after this u can ban me again gimme 5 mins to write all
    5 mins.

I didnt know Thing had already handed it out or I wouldnt have told you to reply. Wasnt meaning to step on Thing's toes here. But he's fair and is going to let you have a fair shot at replying.

tell your friends to quit posting spam here without screenshots. please.

edit by thing to reduce amt of spam:

my toes are made of steel, they can withstand anything you got!
    Last edited by thing; 10-21-2010 at 02:48 PM.

The point here is i pay to this guy 14gbs for one priest .he admits having sold the account .And he do not want to refund my money now that the account has been stolen ,and does not want to give me an account of equal value .Selling an account is your responsibility. I show evidence that sold me the account , It also shows evidence where he refuses to reimburse the money .therefore it is a scammer .. If I wanted to clear his name I would compensate for the loss and would be all right.

augustinas
    S> GBs carnac west
    bro usko not all life for me .. iam happy at japko too Imageshack - japkoooooooooo.jpg usko i playing just for fun cause theere many lithuanians so i cooming ED and helping them to exp thats all ^^ so i dont cary about mine reputation in usko
    This say him ..

he and his friends are thieves therefore should not be allowed to continue ripping off more people.

BenKaz

he and his friends are thieves therefore should not be allowed to continue ripping off more people.[/QUOTE]

prove a ss that his friends are thieves and i give u 10gb.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    This is what I know about Crowly and Bailys.

Bailys bought ZendE from a 3rd party not of this website (his story - which I don't believe)
    He sold Crowly this warrior for Crowly's priest.
    A few days afterwards, Crowly takes the priest back and its items. This was proven to be true via Screenshots of private messages. Crowly was then banned.

Since there was no hard evidence that Bailys was ZendE, I was told to not ban him until more evidence was shown.
    i was playing Knight Online 4 U KO Panel : Character Info
    this server runing for a 1 years i had amazing items like 1 hb +9 its only 1 at serv and full accesory +2 chitins +9
    i left that ko started japko
    Imageshack - japkoooooooooo.jpg
    1 day i got pm at msn sell me ur char at that private serv .. he offered me c-west warrior human zende with shels r1 fll old acc and mukry +8 hanguk +8
    sure i sold that warr to him so we made trade ^^
    i sold mukry 8 hanguk8 shels .. had35 gb .. bought warr at c-west 80 lvl for mine friend
    then i played japko again all was ok ... little time later me friend said i making nice moneys at ED .. lets sel lthis human warrior zende and buy priest for u so we can kill boses
    ok we did that posted that i selling zende
    Crowly pmed me offered me 79 lvl priest ok we did trade
    i bought chitins to this account and ds +4
    1 day later i tried log boom pass cheanged ( my bad i did priest pass like warrior pas so crowly scammed me . .i pmed him at ko4life asked how so fast scammedand giwe me it back
    Imageshack - crowly.jpg
    Imageshack - crowly1.jpg
    i said giwe me back with full items but
    Imageshack - crowly3.jpg
    k anyway i cheanged all info all good again
    but 1 day later again i cant login ... hmm after 2 hour thinking what to do i tried write
    his old priest pass and its worked ^^ so i cheanged info and fast sold that priest to blanquita cause i dont want to hawe problams and lose mine gbs ^^
    so i bought new priest named NinoMiyo at c-west .. i bought from trustable man at ko4life ^^ i giwed him 10.2gb and priest shel set +7 and i still hawe giwe him 1,3gb but we dealed i will get these moneys for him in like 1 week now i hawe 1gb so i will giwe him it then he comes and more 30mln i will giwe then i hawe ^^ i already pmed him at game but he afq merchanting our time zones different ^^so i guess thats all
    and i not scammed blanquita priest .. Just Crowly taked that back ^^ i just resseled scammed account thats all but i know iam gilty ban will be fair for me sorry all ^^ and btw
    i bought new priest from [email protected] here his msn ^^
    explicit if u readng now this topic dont worry lol log msn and i giwe u 1gb and 30mln abit later like we dealed ^^
    ohh till iam not banned i wanna say
    WHO WANNA PLAY JAPKO PM ME AT MSN i can help u with registration and all other
    new server started august 13
    now 69 100% max after 1 week all can go +80 lvl .. til lserver new there not hard u can buy platinium premium for 100mln only like i did just giwe id pw to japanese and he buy they all trustable ^^ so if need more info PM me ok guys i should sto pcause Thing need to ban me again ^^ cya and take care ^^

Sorry about your loss Bailys - but selling a compromised account to another person is not something we condone. I believe this thread is finished

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Sorry about your loss Bailys - but selling a compromised account to another person is not something we condone. I believe this thread is finished
    i believe so, shutting the lights out and locking the door.

good nite all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12