If i'm not mistaken, yesterday @ B2 Eslant (i'm saying not mistaken because i started playing at B3, then changed to B2 and then to B1 - all AK's spots or had macroers or STAY CLEAN partys lvling).

So i was killing AK's on the spot with rocks (in the way to DM's spot), when this 2 good guns appeares. And they have a nice clan with capes and symbol. So DeCcal_6666 was using Arrow shower/multiple shot hack and start cleaning the spot where i was and uruk blades in the process...

On question to KOXPERS: "Why do u guys always want to KS the spots where other player are? I had to change server 2 times and i was already thinking on going to luferson. Can't we play all together?"

@Mahina, once again if u need/want the movies, i have them (i have one with 18MB without compression where u can see very well DeCcal_6666 using KOXP) - keeping them 2 weeks max...

1st SS:

then after saying thar i would send the movie to mahina h0lyFiRe offered me party... zzzz... this guys...

I think i'm having all this trouble to nothing... i better start an archer and macro in 2 months to lvl 70 then restart to sin as many have done

» next: the newly archer skill. Don't miss it on a new post topic