Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Beramus Cheaters

This is a discussion on Beramus Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ofc i was in parties where priest was on macro. In 80% cases i didnt know even about it, in ...
Page: 3

ofc i was in parties where priest was on macro. In 80% cases i didnt know even about it, in those 20 i just didnt care. I was runing from 1 mob to another and practised combo poting with sometimes 1 eye closed.

well im just bored so... http://rapidshare.de/files/22607116/Cheaters.wmv.html

and viva la equador!

aryan

Originally posted by GanjaBiker
    hohoho puzjel... did u forget your kooosp partys at crimson wings? imho... if your are not 100% clear and legit - you should shut up sometimes... i know u never used cheats, but over 50% your clanies was using kohack and other shits... think out it baby

EDIT: sry i forgot... you also were at kosp partys at centaurs (farming shards) and fallen angels in abyss, its true that u didnt use kosp but YOU WERE in kosp party and u was happy coz u didnt have problems with priest >.<

which website did u get the kosp for archer

Blah![D]

Originally posted by aryan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aryan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GanjaBiker
    hohoho puzjel... did u forget your kooosp partys at crimson wings? imho... if your are not 100% clear and legit - you should shut up sometimes... i know u never used cheats, but over 50% your clanies was using kohack and other shits... think out it baby

EDIT: sry i forgot... you also were at kosp partys at centaurs (farming shards) and fallen angels in abyss, its true that u didnt use kosp but YOU WERE in kosp party and u was happy coz u didnt have problems with priest >.<

which website did u get the kosp for archer[/b]
    u can find it at http://www.i-fucked-aryansmom.com/kosp

mackthesword

Default pehhhh

ganja what about ciuSma?Heil? they re lvl 70 and changed name build clan which is name of kortze or somethng like that can u add somethng about them? ><' yea may be puz was in party with koxper priests yea may be he knew them but what about puz ? did he use koxp?did u see?he is lvl 70 atm and can u say anythng abut his exps?

christina

BUG Abuser look look

Torm

Default Re: pehhhh

Originally posted by mackthesword
    ganja what about ciuSma?Heil? they re lvl 70 and changed name build clan which is name of kortze or somethng like that can u add somethng about them? ><' yea may be puz was in party with koxper priests yea may be he knew them but what about puz ? did he use koxp?did u see?he is lvl 70 atm and can u say anythng abut his exps?
    KORTZ = this little cheating homo ?

Torm

Originally posted by taugrim+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(taugrim)</div>
    Originally posted by ballzy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-BulletProof

It's useless to discuss about cheaters on beramus. Everyone is cheating, even the high lvl 70s.
    And if your not... im sure u ever been in a kohack, koxp or kosp party so stop reporting ppl.. its useless

We just need a new, active GM

that's your opinion. There are plenty of us who have never used or stayed in a party that used any cheat.
    Good post ballzy.

Some of us view cheating as lame and dishonorable.

I've never cheated nor will I.

I rarely ever party outside of my clan, for either XP or PK. Occasionally I will party with folks from other clans I know are legit and nice people. My clannies are good, reliable party members. I get reminded of that every time I party with strangers, because they usually suck.[/b]
    Here's looking at you...kid... +1

i will admit i used to use cheats, but not on official site.

BubalooxD

the CLan EXPRESS macros megathereron whit dagers locations 1924.1017 looking at

poiz3n

its fucking with not whit wow

more koxp in beramus

theparamedic001

Default look at this duper

I traded with some guy 6.3gb for tota+7 then when we did it look what he sayed in the pm...

scura

check that cheater :S

it&#39;s an aplication more of them (pictures)

http://rapidshare.com/files/11822285/OMG.exe

el_loko

OMG.exe funny images, videos, jpgs in exe archive lol

why try hack ppl gay

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast