ON BERAMUS USKO THIS IS A SCAMMER!!! Dado_HBK

This is a discussion on ON BERAMUS USKO THIS IS A SCAMMER!!! Dado_HBK within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aight .. for who knows me they will say : did dado was ur pal .. well he is no ...
Page: 1

_DodgE_

Default ON BERAMUS USKO THIS IS A SCAMMER!!! Dado_HBK

aight .. for who knows me they will say : did dado was ur pal .. well he is no more and he offically a gay no kdn he offerd me to **** him for 10$ !!!but this is not the problem ... the problem is "HE SCAMMED ME MD+6 and another +7 " and he SCAMMED firerogue_nl FOR ALL HE HAD SBs AND DLVLED HIM HE IS GAY NO ONE TRUSTS HIM!and who would make his 1st char a female! he never played b4 and his char is female DOH!! once agin no one trust him he is scammer and he tps ppl to stone golem ... most likly even harpyies BUT DUN TRUST HIM he tped me harpy then he tped me INSDE a spot of ravens !!! so pls pls pls ONCE MORE do not turst him!

DADO_HBK

Default _DodgE_ (PPL U CASN ASK MODIANO & lNomoretearSl)

[size=24]1st thing about the 2 MDS of mine not urs this is ur spelling mistake my MD+7 (+1rebirth) u can ask SILENT_DANCER or MODIANO he gaved it to me (Dado_HBK) so i am a mage & no need for me & dodge asked it so i gaved him.2nd the MD+6 u can ask lNomoretearSl warrior lvl 75 in beramus the owner of the chr (Caner) he gaved me the MD+6 so he asked it also & i gaved him. 3rd u tping ppl in giant goelms & harpys LOL (i am not a turk that 1st) . U the 1 who told me go on ur mage chr named LoseYourSelf & u log with NoobRezzeR & tp ppl in giants to gain money and i told u no ! 4th if some one did 4 a account & he played it from the beging & all are my money & items then is it fair not 2 know the S.Q ? & change the pass any time ? 5th when i gaved my friend the priest account (MY ACCOUNT) and he kept on d lvling it & loosing all moeny & ots & items more than 30 % d lvling & got all money & pots so u told me to go on his account & get all of it & u told me lets d lvl it & i told u no unfair ! THATS MY DEFFEND TOWARD MY SELF (AND I GAVED U BACK MY ITEMS)