Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Dont Trust Jason269 or StoneColdKillah

This is a discussion on Dont Trust Jason269 or StoneColdKillah within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; both were in on scam , sad... but w/e good luck and hope u die soon... love Jon this topic ...
Page: 1

BootyCall

both were in on scam , sad... but w/e good luck and hope u die soon... love Jon

this topic will be bumped every day and when ever u guys post i will be there to say ur a scammer so gg.

Jason269

LMAO to bad, hmm im a scammer? ok m8, we was going to trade for my ronark rogue remember? yeah, i gave you all my shit to changed password/email and you send me GB's in girakon, nikleo said you was trustable so i did, and guess what?! YOU CHANGED MY PASS/EMAIL and took my ACC over.

thanks to nikleo i got my ACC back because you was in his clan so, i scammed you back! your fault.

also wtf has stonecoldkillah got to do with this rofl? fucking retard, you are collusion, aka jon, look at my sig you are a scammer!

BootyCall

im not collision and i asked stonecoldkillah if u were trustable and he said yes, so i gave u the ss +5 and i still didnt recive my money so u just ruined ur name and his name.

BootyCall

up

Jason269

wahaha, you are collusion, aka jon so stfu, your on my msn darkbrooks or something, you scammed a few others, including my ronark level 65 rogue fully equiped.

so sit down u peice of shit noob scammer, how does it feel? what ever you feel now is what i felt when you scammed my rogue. bye.

BootyCall

its kinda sad for u to play me as some "Collision" well have fun with that ss +5 just rember when u try to sell a char or any one from ur clan trys to i will be there to post.

Banned

wheres the proofs? stop argueing, booty if you dont show proofs then you have NO right to call them scammers, wheres some MSN logs SS'S ect. ect.?

eliteahmad

LMAO to bad, hmm im a scammer? ok m8, we was going to trade for my ronark rogue remember? yeah, i gave you all my shit to changed password/email and you send me GB's in girakon, nikleo said you was trustable so i did, and guess what?! YOU CHANGED MY PASS/EMAIL and took my ACC over.

thanks to nikleo i got my ACC back because you was in his clan so, i scammed you back! your fault.

also wtf has stonecoldkillah got to do with this rofl? fucking retard, you are collusion, aka jon, look at my sig you are a scammer![/b]
    well, undy is a good guy too i think he can solve this problem
    (you got ur account back, so should he get his SS back?)

well, best of luck, chronicsx

IllusionS

Didn't we already clarify that jason269 scammed items on ronark a long time ago? Shouldn't of trusted him in the first place, he is a 14 year old fat english kid.

hehe jason scammer:>
    he is just crying like always at the end u ll get ur ss back

Banned

so sit down u peice of shit noob scammer, how does it feel? what ever you feel now is what i felt when you scammed my rogue. bye.[/b]
    if u say that is why u scammed to him the item right ?

Boyce

stonecoldkillah has nothing to do with this

Helios

also wtf has stonecoldkillah got to do with this rofl? fucking retard, you are collusion, aka jon, look at my sig you are a scammer![/b]
    1. u need the billing history and the ID to hack it back
    2. the gm see it were ur acc so they will send u the pw..

Jason269

Didn't we already clarify that jason269 scammed items on ronark a long time ago? Shouldn't of trusted him in the first place, he is a 14 year old fat english kid.[/b]
    czm shut your mouth. im 16, age doesnt matter. just get off topic this has nothing to do with you, what ever happened on ronark is sorted so why bring this up.

hehe jason scammer:>
    he is just crying like always at the end u ll get ur ss back[/b]
    hmm no he wont get the SS back because he is a cheeky little mother fucking noob scammer that scammed a few others and soon i will find the post, you can ask nikleo, shadowwarrior, few others that bootycall is collusion. therefore he deserves to get scammed

if u say that is why u scammed to him the item right ?[/b]
    hmm i dont get what you are trying to say my friend, if your saying i scammed him because he scammed others including me then yes.

Jason269

ohh guess what, i found the topic where he scammed someone else to.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=172523

here his name was collusion, i came on chaoticsoulz vent and i said who knows collusion, cuz he scammed me and this guy called Jon come shouting come other channel fast, so i did and he pretended he was collusions friend. then he said he has a mage for sale as i was buying one at the time, the mage was called bootycall. his forum name is now called bootycall, registered on the 13th of october.

after this he changed his email, which is now [email protected] or something like this, there is another topic about this email scamming, i will find soon

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast