best way to chargeback

This is a discussion on best way to chargeback within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can someone give me a fast response plz, if u just sent money, whats best thing to say when charging ...
Page: 1

subject

can someone give me a fast response plz, if u just sent money, whats best thing to say when charging back. ( i was scammed not trying to scam someone).
    i read someone said put entertainment related, while another says virtual. any feedback will be helpful, and all appreciated, thanks

btw i have screenshots of convo saying "sorry you just got scammed" basically, so if thats any concelation. all feedback welcome

LolFireMageK

thats what you get for being a faggot ass....

owned.

MirZa117

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1627984

Read Moe's post
    charge back the money FAST before he gets a chance to transfer the money to his bank account. Call paypal right now. Tell them that you were just scammed and explain what he did. Don't mention anything about Knight Online, say you were buying a video game from him through ebay. Claim that he falsified his feedbacks so you trusted him and you have already reported this to ebay and you just want to recover your funds. By doing this, paypal will freeze the funds so he can't transfer the money to his bank account. When you are charging back, select "Entertainment related goods". NEVER select "other non tangible goods" or "services" when you file a charge back.[/b]
    gl

i guess "Moe" has no clue what hes talking about, cuz even if they transfer it to their bank account, their paypal balance will go negative

kookookachoo

what happens to an account if the balance goes negative?

what happens to an account if the balance goes negative?[/b]

they charge the money to the bank account (or credit card) attache dto the paypal account. If you cant pay, i assume they aleart the bank and legal actions (probably less drastic, probably a warning) will be taken

BoShkE

what happens to an account if the balance goes negative?[/b]
    You will have to make the balance positive again by adding cash from your own pocket. I go rollbacked few months ago, but i already sended money to mine bank account. So mine balance went negative, and i refused to pay them. I tried to proof to them that she scammed me but no use,after 2-3 months they banned mine account. So you cant ever again register same creditcard you had on that account, so you can only open new account with other creditcard...
    Once you get rollbacked you cant do shit, thats why best thing is to request payment from a buyer, that way you are secured for rollbacks. I could have made bigger point of it and report the case to EU-Court, but i wasnt in the mood anymore so i let it be, so they banned me :lol: Stupid fucks payed that women that amount which she scammed me, and then they wanted me to pay them, NO WAY ! B)

Yes i got scammed by a woman, FRENCH woman :lol:

Kluez

lol, paypal will NOT take action against you through virtual items, i sold some items on runescape a while back for £70, transfered to bank then the guy charged it back, my account went to -£70.
    Paypal told me to pay i said no because i've paid him what he paid for, they said they'd take legal action but they just closed my account down.

Oh forgot to say, this was 2 years ago :lol: