Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

BestSin Scammer

This is a discussion on BestSin Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont even know why he was able to sell :S I mean this : Statistics Joined: 27-May 08 Profile ...
Page: 2

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

i dont even know why he was able to sell :S

I mean this :

Statistics
    Profile Views: 941*
    Local Time: Jul 3 2008, 08:50 AM
    151 posts (4 per day)

OK he did several WU trade which means no problem but paypal...[/b]
    He didn't SELL anything for USD, he BOUGHT items using Wester Union and PayPal.

wow i never thought he would have done this, post a topci in cwest s wel begin as he is a big buyer there

eatdamuffin

OMFG, I woke up and found he did the same $760 USD with me. I replied right away to Paypal. Maybe if he did this with everyone, Paypal will notice he is the one scamming, this is what he wrote to paypal to get his money back,

I can't believe they wouldn't take in account that this guy did a ton of chargebacks claiming different things.

Oh look, he wrote the same exact thing for every single transaction, if paypal gives him his money back, I'm definitely canceling my account.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I saw him babashoppin @ C-West I know, but I let him to do it since I saw he was using Western Union, so I thought its ok, no scam with WU, but now I dont know why this guy didn't the deal without Western Union, own fault there.

eatdamuffin

I saw him babashoppin @ C-West I know, but I let him to do it since I saw he was using Western Union, so I thought its ok, no scam with WU, but now I dont know why this guy didn't the deal without Western Union, own fault there.[/b]
    It's not my fault for using the most widely accepted internet payment system. And thinking since this guy did deals through WU, it would be fine just to do it through paypal.

I always thought something was weird about this guy. :angry:
    I'll be sure to get him kicked from clan.

He didn't SELL anything for USD, he BOUGHT items using Wester Union and PayPal.[/b]
    :P SORRY then
    my intention wasnt to make guilty anyone

Banned

I saw him babashoppin @ C-West I know, but I let him to do it since I saw he was using Western Union, so I thought its ok, no scam with WU, but now I dont know why this guy didn't the deal without Western Union, own fault there.[/b]
    Oh yeah its his own fault for sure like haha curiosity your nub you should have know he would scam you pffft

<_<

eatdamuffin

He seems to have used the same story for everyone he charge backed, hopefully Paypal will note this, however i have my doubts. Pretty funny also that he has no shipping address connected to his Paypal, so how could anyone ship him anything physical.

Banned

jsut got off the phone with paypal and i might get my money back :P ..that is wat the guy said on the phone atleast

eatdamuffin

jsut got off the phone with paypal and i might get my money back :P ..that is wat the guy said on the phone atleast[/b]
    Can you add me to MSN and explain to me how i might do the same?

MSN: [email protected]

jsut got off the phone with paypal and i might get my money back :P ..that is wat the guy said on the phone atleast[/b]
    well at least he was kinda stupid using the same bullshit to chargeback everyone XD

all of you call to paypal and screw that sob

Rai

Damn.. I don&#39;t play on West anymore, but I remember being very suspcious when this random BestSin person came onto ko4life, only a month ago, pretending to be a girl and boasting of amazing items and buying shitloads of things for USD. It just didn&#39;t sit right..
    I&#39;m very sorry to hear of the outrageous scams that he pulled on you guys, I would hope that PayPal can put 2 and 2 together to see that this fucker is a scammer.
    How many have been screwed by this so far?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Get this sorted out with PayPal but be honest don&#39;t make up any bs, get your money back and start using MoneyBookers!!

Banned

as Rai said, he claimed to be a girl? =o

i always thought it was a girl, and yea, i found it very suspicious that he was buying shard +8s, in, ibs and all that stuff, right away when he joined :>

i hope paypal will do something for you guys =/

good luck with it all

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast