Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

BestSin Scammer

This is a discussion on BestSin Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; paypal told me to reply somthing in the complaint saying blah blah and hopefuly i get somthing back ..if it ...
Page: 3

Banned

paypal told me to reply somthing in the complaint saying blah blah and hopefuly i get somthing back ..if it works whoever needs me to help them out pm me..or just call paypal urself its worth it if u losing 50$+

zzzz guys lets make list paypal account who got scamed by this $#@ meaby it will be prove for paypal?

PaPaSmurF

Such a shitty player anyways, this doesn't surprise me really.

guys meaby we do list our paypal account? Meaby it help if they see same story to our paypal adres? there is main pp: [email protected]

Boyce

Lol what a cunt.
    I knew this guy was dodgy.
    Sorry about you guys getting scammed. Always do wu.

infolock

Good luck people, unfortunate truth is, paypal, as far as I remember does not support transactions of virtual items. Mind u, I'm going back to about a year ago, so unless things have changed, you have no definite way of proving any goods were delivered to him, .KSC's mean nothing to Paypal Billing & Support. Had this shit happen to me awhile back on Olympia. but all the best, anyhow...

Rai

Good luck people, unfortunate truth is, paypal, as far as I remember does not support transactions of virtual items. Mind u, I'm going back to about a year ago, so unless things have changed, you have no definite way of proving any goods were delivered to him, .KSC's mean nothing to Paypal Billing & Support. Had this shit happen to me awhile back on Olympia. but all the best, anyhow...[/b]
    But do you think PayPal would believe that he bought sports tickets from all of them? xD They'll know that he's doin something fishy..

eatdamuffin

But do you think PayPal would believe that he bought sports tickets from all of them? xD They'll know that he's doin something fishy..[/b]
    Yes that's what I'm hoping for, otherwise I'm screwed. :unsure: I mean between us all he had to have done over a thousand dollars.

sh1vas

I WARNED U GUYS!

infolock

But do you think PayPal would believe that he bought sports tickets from all of them? xD They'll know that he's doin something fishy..[/b]
    Not so sure I understand where you're going with that, maybe I haven't read enough of the posts.. my bad... if such were the case (sports tickets), the seller, would have tracking numbers when sent via either USPS, UPS, CanadaPost, etc. That would have delivery confirmations, etc, these are what Paypal requires as proof. Like I said, it's been awhile, and you've all lost alot of cash, so hopefully things work out. I'm just telling it how it is, better yet how it was when I was going thru the same gay ass drama.

good luck.

SAME .. WE ALL TOLD U GUYS

eatdamuffin

Not so sure I understand where you're going with that, maybe I haven't read enough of the posts.. my bad... if such were the case (sports tickets), the seller, would have tracking numbers when sent via either USPS, UPS, CanadaPost, etc. That would have delivery confirmations, etc, these are what Paypal requires as proof. Like I said, it's been awhile, and you've all lost alot of cash, so hopefully things work out. I'm just telling it how it is, better yet how it was when I was going thru the same gay ass drama.

good luck.[/b]
    Well what I'm arguing to them is he does not have a shipping address connected to his paypal account so there is no way it could have been confirmed and no way a physical item seller could ship to this guys house.

infolock

Decent argument, but agreement could have been made outside of paypal confirmed address, ie: i bought concert tickets for eric clapton, but had them shipped out to my father and mother, so different address, regardless the seller would still have a tracking number and confirmation + name shipped too. im not trying to drag u down, i want to see u reimbursed, but in all likelyhood, he charged back, got the money in his paypal, transferred it to his bank account, deleted his bank account from his paypal connection, closed his paypal account. in turn, paypal would be reimbursing you, im just guessing, thats what he would do... like i said man, all the best. i lost a c note back on olympia to two kids. actually a bit more, damn, was a tough hit to accept...

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ouch :S

Banned

i was gonna let this fuhkin chauncey in the clan too :S

curi baba anything i can do to help?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast