Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

BestSin Scammer

This is a discussion on BestSin Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was gonna let this fuhkin chauncey in the clan too :S curi baba anything i can do to help?[/b] ...
Page: 4

eatdamuffin

i was gonna let this fuhkin chauncey in the clan too :S

curi baba anything i can do to help?[/b]
    Kill me :unsure:

what a fag!

dizz123

i have to of hos msn's dont know if it has been post'd yet or not didnt read everything but i know of [email protected]
    [email protected] as of right now that i have talk'd to the guy with, also go to free 411 and look the guy up if u dont get the money back and pay him a vist and the ppl that have done WU deals with him can tell u what state and realy name and so on with the info to find the scammer GL all

b1rdy

Wasn't "he" supposedly a girl ? ..... :S

Banned

Wasn't "he" supposedly a girl ? ..... :S[/b]
    Yeah, like you :unsure:

ooo

Wasn't "he" supposedly a girl ? ..... :S[/b]
    yes yes boys have a weakness, and it seems like they fall for the girly avartar everytime

anyone can pretend to be one, just put up a girl pic, then spam the forum to get high post count. then later go ingame and suck some losers dick and take all his shits and then he come here and cry about it. im not saying it in this case but in general.

Huh, maybe you all know why I was so suspicious of her...

Banned

Huh, maybe you all know why I was so suspicious of her...[/b]
    Female intuition you say? Meh.

eatdamuffin

I knew he wasn't a girl. This has nothing to do with him being a girl or a guy or not. He didn't scam me that way, and he didn't scam these other people that way.

Banned

I knew he wasn't a girl. This has nothing to do with him being a girl or a guy or not. He didn't scam me that way, and he didn't scam these other people that way.[/b]
    No1 is saying he scammed you bcuz u thought he was girl.

ooo

I knew he wasn't a girl. This has nothing to do with him being a girl or a guy or not. He didn't scam me that way, and he didn't scam these other people that way.[/b]
    we know, life is really sad but thats teh way it is

No its commonly seen when guys try to act like females on games to get items or to get scam.
    Search for Cupid, she did it all the time.
    Those pics were obviously googled, the picture of the female with glasses was from a eye laser commercial i saw. I told a few people that shes probually going to try to scam someone.
    I mean come on, look at the signs. She added a whole bunch of people to her friends list when she was completly new, and tried to look at everyones profile to be well "known". I even asked her if she was a girl in some comments that she deleted but yall saw them...I feel bad now though that he really did end up scamming someone, im sorry.

b1rdy

Yeah, like you :unsure:[/b]
    :P

Yea hes trying to charge me back too for 45$ for a raptor+7 on C-west. The only reason I sold it to him is because i wanted a few dollars in my paypal to buy a couple things but you know what...

Paypal will catch on to him charging back multiple items all in one day.. Im going call paypal tomorrow and let them know what hes doing. They'll see he charged back over 1000$ in crap and maybe they'll get the police involved ^^ i'll call them tomorrow.

mrs ownage is very special!

and gl with that soffan, let us know how that works out.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast