Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

BestSin Scammer

This is a discussion on BestSin Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg 222 >.>...
Page: 5

omg 222 >.>

omggggggggggg 3

POKERFACE = DogDog i know it since he used to be in my clan when i played.

lol all i got to say is i told you so, especially crazy.. i told him in game that pokerface was DogDog and had been a scammer, gave him link to topic and he simply told me to get lost.. i told him to put a king announcment because id seen him doing alot of baba shopping.. guess u gota listen sometimes.

Did anyone happen to get his shipping info?

Did anyone happen to get his shipping info?[/b]
    Nope, btw did u call paypal? or anyone call and get some information?

SirKaoS

So hes not Best Sin, but Best Scammer :-P

Banned

lol all i got to say is i told you so, especially crazy.. i told him in game that pokerface was DogDog and had been a scammer, gave him link to topic and he simply told me to get lost.. i told him to put a king announcment because id seen him doing alot of baba shopping.. guess u gota listen sometimes.[/b]
    Wow reallly? Fuck this cunt man wow...

Banned

hahaha i knew this was bound to happen >.<

sorry for the loss (For those who got charged back by that faggot)

Nope, btw did u call paypal? or anyone call and get some information?[/b]

So I called paypal today....

I talked to paypal claims today and they said his account is under investigation they are aware he chargeback&#39;d on a FEW people with all different amounts of sales with all the same story line of " how didn&#39;t receive his baseball tickets" word for word on all the charge backs were the same reason but all different amounts with no link to the ebay auction lol. They said he doesn&#39;t have proof of the eBay sale, auction number, where they were purchased, etc.. I mentioned the other guys on here and how they got scammed over " virtual items" too and she said "they dont support chargebacks with virtual items, that don&#39;t have a receipt and can&#39;t be tracked. So I recommend you guys call paypal up and tell them whats going on too I&#39;m pretty sure you will get your money back. His account is already under investigation but more phone calls to paypal will show them how serious this is and maybe speed up the process. She said it might take up to 30days to fully investigate the account but still call them up.

Paypals doing their job and i told her to leave a note on the claim that i called in case i call back. She said my account claim is fixed but I&#39;ll stay here and help you guys if it means getting your money back.

Fraudulent charging back is a crime. Well I know it is when you try to buy shit with your CC and try to report it stoled.. maybe paypal will look at it like that and get this boi.

good job soffan.

Banned

So I called paypal today....

I talked to paypal claims today and they said his account is under investigation they are aware he chargeback&#39;d on a FEW people with all different amounts of sales with all the same story line of " how didn&#39;t receive his baseball tickets" word for word on all the charge backs were the same reason but all different amounts with no link to the ebay auction lol. They said he doesn&#39;t have proof of the eBay sale, auction number, where they were purchased, etc.. I mentioned the other guys on here and how they got scammed over " virtual items" too and she said "they dont support chargebacks with virtual items, that don&#39;t have a receipt and can&#39;t be tracked. So I recommend you guys call paypal up and tell them whats going on too I&#39;m pretty sure you will get your money back. His account is already under investigation but more phone calls to paypal will show them how serious this is and maybe speed up the process. She said it might take up to 30days to fully investigate the account but still call them up.
    Paypals doing their job and i told her to leave a note on the claim that i called in case i call back. She said my account claim is fixed but I&#39;ll stay here and help you guys if it means getting your money back.

Fraudulent charging back is a crime. Well I know it is when you try to buy shit with your CC and try to report it stoled.. maybe paypal will look at it like that and get this boi.[/b]

ooooo

nice nice

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

if K2 get involved, your all fucked in the ass

CuriositY

I did the same thing as soffan did and they told me that they will look in this and everything it was hard for me to call them cause I don&#39;t talk proper english but I did my job so now waiting.

But I still have -475 $ in my paypal Account do I need to do something other ? Tell me please.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I did the same thing as soffan did and they told me that they will look in this and everything it was hard for me to call them cause I don&#39;t talk proper english but I did my job so now waiting.

But I still have -475 $ in my paypal Account do I need to do something other ? Tell me please.[/b]
    You are just gonna have to wait till PayPal finishes the investigation.