Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BEWARE OF GANGSTAMAN!

This is a discussion on BEWARE OF GANGSTAMAN! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; DO NOT DEAL WITH GANSTAMAN AND HIS KO4LIFE ACCOUNT! Paypal address: Netcafe Bilgisayar ve Internet Hiz, [email protected] MSN: [email protected] (this ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

DO NOT DEAL WITH GANSTAMAN AND HIS KO4LIFE ACCOUNT!
    Paypal address: Netcafe Bilgisayar ve Internet Hiz, [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected] (this is the msn I talked to him on, but it is most likely CHANGED!)

Recently, I sold my Iron Necklace on Akara to Gangstaman on KO4Life. We did the transaction via Paypal as I saw that he had numerous vouches. Turns out, HE WAS TRYING TO SCAM ME! Everything was set up well, he would give me money first through Paypal, and once payment was received, I would give him the item. Once he gave me an installment of $270 usd, I traded him the IN in-game, and he said “Thx.” After 4 hours, though, he files a CLAIM via Paypal against me. Gangstaman alleges that I needed to send a “document” via shipping through DHL, UPS, or other ground transportation means. Although this is definitely not the case as this transaction was for an intangible good, there is no actual way for me, the seller, to send the “document” to the buyer who lives elsewhere in under 4 hours. Luckily, I won the case, but he agreed to pay me an additional installment of 30 usd soon after giving me the 270 usd. Well, now five weeks rolls around and he still did not send the 30 usd. BEWARE OF GANGSTAMAN! He tried to scam me, and HE STILL OWES ME 30 USD!

Pics showing proof:
    This is after paypal closed the claim in which I won:

And this is what he said when he filed his claim:

I hope he gets banned from KO4life so that others do not end up in the same predicament.

Banned

From Gangstaman:

It was not me!!!!

I let someone called Eammon use this account.

His email is [email protected]

Ask anyone who has traded me that my paypal email is [email protected], and then check your paypal and see what the email was.

From me:

He had the info to two of my accs both with over 1,400 usd of items....So honestly the chump change your talking couldn't have been scammed by em.

Well, since this "Eammon" guy uses Gangstaman's account, buyers/sellers should still be aware of who they are dealing with when talking to this KO4life account.

Banned

Well, since this "Eammon" guy uses Gangstaman's account, buyers/sellers should still be aware of who they are dealing with when talking to this KO4life account.[/b]
    I also have his paypal info and he has zip zero in it lol, hes just to trustable.

The fact of the matter is that Gangstaman&#39;s account is no longer trusted after this scam, as Eammon might still be using it to scam other people <_<

TopCat

The fact of the matter is that Gangstaman&#39;s account is no longer trusted after this scam, as Eammon might still be using it to scam other people <_<[/b]

why is andy not responding to this?

is his ko4life account banned?

tommyleonghk

gangstaman aka andy is uber trustable and that isnt even his msn address......he played my account many times (having loads of gbs on the account)

andy andy andy....why u let scammer use ur ko4life account? :S

and whos this eammon guy? hate fucking scammers

Banned

i am waiting to see andy&#39;s reply on this , cause he has shared with so many friends of mine and its just to hard to belive atm

TopCat

i am waiting to see andy&#39;s reply on this , cause he has shared with so many friends of mine and its just to hard to belive atm[/b]
    Andy is not a scammer lol.. no way... he has acess to my account with over 2k usd worth of shit in it.. plus that email mentioned is not andys email get ur fact straight u got scammed by some other fukhead.. .. zzz did u share ur ko4life account?

Banned

He can&#39;t get on gangstaman, he&#39;ll find another acc today.

gangstaman is gg. he probably let a friend on his account or something :S cause that email is from tr and he&#39;s definetly no turk... lol

and that msn isnt his. i have no clue why he let someone else on his account :S probably a stupid friend of his that he trusted who couldnt access ko4life.

ISeeYouPee

gangstaman is gg. he probably let a friend on his account or something :S cause that email is from tr and he&#39;s definetly no turk... lol

and that msn isnt his. i have no clue why he let someone else on his account :S probably a stupid friend of his that he trusted who couldnt access ko4life.[/b]
    i agree with u on that one..i have known gangstaman for a while and he is gg i dont think that is his email as well he wouldnt do that shit.

Banned

Ok guys this is from Andy/GangstamaN.

So, a guy called Eammon I had been talking to and who I thought was trustable asked me if he could use my ko4life account to look at the akara market section, so I let him login. He had used it for weeks and nothing had gone wrong so I assumed it was all ok. Then he trys to accuse me of scamming his private server account and he tries to change the email and password to my forum account, so now I cannot post it.

I am sorry for what happened for you, and even though it was not me who scammed you, i still feel I should get the blame because I was responsible for letting him use my account. I have not seen him on msn for a few days now and I have been sending him emails with no reply.

Everytime I do a deal, I first speak to the person on msn, then we go through the terms and then I send money with my paypal account [email protected] - Andrew Robinson.

If you wish to speak with the person who bought it from you, his email address in [email protected], he has also scammed my private server char aswell.

If you wish to ban my forum account, I understand it was my fault for trusting in someone and I will not complain if you do so.

Sorry for your loss, and il try and contact him to get your 30$.

Thank you guys for the comments, I appreciate it.

Andy~

TopCat

Ok guys its Andy/GangstamaN.

So, a guy called Eammon I had been talking to and who I thought was trustable asked me if he could use my ko4life account to look at the akara market section, so I let him login. He had used it for weeks and nothing had gone wrong so I assumed it was all ok. Then he trys to accuse me of scamming his private server account and he tries to change the email and password to my forum account, so now I cannot post it.

I am sorry for what happened for you, and even though it was not me who scammed you, i still feel I should get the blame because I was responsible for letting him use my account. I have not seen him on msn for a few days now and I have been sending him emails with no reply.

Everytime I do a deal, I first speak to the person on msn, then we go through the terms and then I send money with my paypal account [email protected] - Andrew Robinson.

If you wish to speak with the person who bought it from you, his email address in [email protected], he has also scammed my private server char aswell.

If you wish to ban my forum account, I understand it was my fault for trusting in someone and I will not complain if you do so.

Sorry for your loss, and il try and contact him to get your 30$.

Thank you guys for the comments, I appreciate it.

Andy~[/b]

....well forgive this dude.. he is gg.. he never scammed.. made a mistake and ppl learn from making mistake..

tommyleonghk

atleast the scammer didnt managed to chargeback the 270usd.... 30usd is nothing.... not enough to even buy fukin platinum....

can mods do anything about it? like get andy&#39;s ko4life account back? or does he have to make a new account and his old ko4life account to be banned?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast