Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BEWARE OF GANGSTAMAN!

This is a discussion on BEWARE OF GANGSTAMAN! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; atleast the scammer didnt managed to chargeback the 270usd.... 30usd is nothing.... not enough to even buy fukin platinum.... can ...
Page: 2

TopCat

atleast the scammer didnt managed to chargeback the 270usd.... 30usd is nothing.... not enough to even buy fukin platinum....

can mods do anything about it? like get andy's ko4life account back? or does he have to make a new account and his old ko4life account to be banned?[/b]

stupid loosers allways creating trouble.. can a global mod look into this plz

Emporio

lol ive sent gangsta over 300$ in usd to then buy shit for me using his verified acc (before mine was verified) and he always got my stuff and asked for nothing in return, i dont believe he is a scammer

All I can say is whoever used Gangstaman's KO4Life account on April 22, 2008 scammed me, since that is when I did the deal with him. We PM'ed each other on KO4life RIGHT BEFORE the trade to verify that it was in fact a person on Gangstaman's account whom I was dealing with. I told him in MSN to write "REPLY!" to me on KO4life for verification and sure enough:

As I said before, BEWARE of Gangstaman's account as the account is shared with a scammer.

Ffs its still real gangstermans fault you let the damn scammer play on your account and look what happend. Pay for your actions buddy.

Banned

Ffs its still real gangstermans fault you let the damn scammer play on your account and look what happend. Pay for your actions buddy.[/b]
    Read what he said...

And Andy changed his pass last week so no one else is on his account. But he says if you think its right to ban him, he knows he deserves it.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

sharing ko4life accounts is against the rules and the account will be banned and ip blocked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12